[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles - December 2013

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="pat21532" data-cite="pat21532" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37097" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>chris Bosh<p> Daichi Murayama</p><p> David Campbell</p><p> Dancin Eddiie Sideburn</p><p> Des Robinson</p><p> Don Fujii</p><p> John Justice</p><p> Francisco Lutteroth</p><p> Fred Emerson</p><p> Hibiscus Mii</p><p> </p><p> these are the ones so far i found</p></div></blockquote><p> Mii has a photo, it just has to be manually set iirc.</p><p> - Add Ultimo Dragon to AJPW. He is the new AJPW Jr. Heavyweight Champion.</p>

chris Bosh

Daichi Murayama

David Campbell

Dancin Eddiie Sideburn

Des Robinson

Don Fujii

John Justice

Francisco Lutteroth

Fred Emerson

Hibiscus Mii

these are the ones so far i found

Hibiscus Mii is on page one (Apple Miyuki). Im not at home so cant check the rest but if they have a "placeholder" shadow pic it means I cant find a decent picture. No one should have a generic blue picture as there are none in my data I can think of.

EDIT: Seems there are some generic blue pictures! I shall try to fix anyone else for next release so they have pics (or at least the shadow placeholder pic. Good spot! :)

I am in need of some advice with regards to the new WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Now technically it is the merging of two titles to create one new title, so should it now have it's own history starting with last nights winner? (No spoilers please in case anyone hasn't watched TLC yet). What do you all think?

Even if they present a new belt, WWE more often than not tends to use the lineage from their side, such as when the WWF and WCW Titles were unified back in 2001. Even when they presented the new Undisputed Title belt in 2002, they stuck with the WWF(now WWE) Heavyweight Title lineage. So if anything, I would use the WWE Heavyweight Title lineage.

-Ross on the WWE TLC main event: "Sincerely appreciated the hard work from both John Cena and Randy Orton in the unification match to create the first WWE World Heavyweight Champion. TLC sounds great on paper and makes for a sensational video promo but the match stips can be very limiting. Based on today's boundaries, I thought that the two men did all that they could do to utilize the 'toys' that they had to play with but at the end of the day I'd have been just as happy to have seen a straight wrestling match considering what was at stake."

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37097" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><em>-Ross on the WWE TLC main event:</em> "Sincerely appreciated the hard work from both John Cena and Randy Orton in the unification match <strong>to create the first </strong><strong><strong>WWE World Heavyweight Champion</strong></strong><strong>.</strong> TLC sounds great on paper and makes for a sensational video promo but the match stips can be very limiting. Based on today's boundaries, I thought that the two men did all that they could do to utilize the 'toys' that they had to play with but at the end of the day I'd have been just as happy to have seen a straight wrestling match considering what was at stake."</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes, the man who won the match last night will be known as the first "WWE World Heavyweight Champion" in that they will be calling the title that. This situation is no different than when Jericho unified the WCW and WWE titles in 2002. He was called the first undisputed champion, but the WWE title history was still intact. The WWE Title legacy will be the one that carries on, they didn't just kill both titles and create a new one with a blank history.</p>

There's been so many people(not here I don't think) that have been going "Well isn't that what the WWE title has always been called?" but it hasn't been referred to as that in at least 20 years I believe. So I just wanted to nip that confusion in the bud here if anyone brought it up.

But I think the majority of members here are wrestling smart enough to know that.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Silva" data-cite="Silva" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37097" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Whoops, forgot another title change on my post. I waited 48 hours, at least.<p> - Tommaso Ciampa won the ROH TV Championship at Final Battle.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Haha... I watched the show and STILL forgot to update that belt. I'll do that now.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> It would appear the lineage will probably be following the original WWE belt so I've kept it as such.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="harrypotterhead" data-cite="harrypotterhead" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37097" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>how is everyone handling this new WWE World Heavyweight title thing?<p> </p><p> should i retire both titles and create a new 1?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I unified those at WrestleMania and just retired World Heavyweight championship and continued with WWE championship lineage.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Evilman" data-cite="Evilman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37097" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I unified those at WrestleMania and just retired World Heavyweight championship and continued with WWE championship lineage.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> sounds about right. i'll do the same. i think i'm a use a pic and put both titles together since orton carries both titles</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Evilman" data-cite="Evilman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37097" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I unified those at WrestleMania and just retired World Heavyweight championship and continued with WWE championship lineage.</div></blockquote><p> That's what I did as well.</p>

<p>Went to WrestlingData.com to do some mod work, and this story caught my eye:</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37097" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>On last week's episode of WWE RAW prior to TLC, WWE touted that it would be the last time fans would see the WWE Title and the WWE World Heavyweight Title together. On this week's show, Randy Orton surprisingly sported both the WWE Championship and the World Heavyweight titles with him for his Champion of Champions ceremony, as well as other segments throughout the show.<p> </p><p> According to sources in WWE, it was a last minute decision to have Orton carry the World Heavyweight title on Monday's show. In the near future, the WWE Championship belt introduced by The Rock earlier this year will be used as the sole WWE World Heavyweight title.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>As noted on Monday, WWE added the World Heavyweight title to the "Retired Championships" section of WWE.com.</strong></p><p> </p><p> Source: the magnificent rajah.com</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> So it looks like the World Heavyweight Title will now be retired, and the WWE Heavyweight Title, dating back to the days of Hulk Hogan, Bruno Sammartino, Superstar Billy Graham, etc., will be the lineage used for what WWE is now dubbing the WWE World Heavyweight Title.</p>

Archived