Important Notice About MSN Imposter

Hi, Please note that there is someone who is going around on MSN pretending to be me. He is trying to con people into giving him their WreSpi license code so that they can "beta test WreSpi 2". No member of Grey Dog Software would ever need to ask for your code, so please ignore anyone who does, even if their e-mail address seems to be genuine. Adam

I have some information on the imposter as I was contacted by one. The guy's email address was [email]klass_pedde@hotmail.com[/email] This is an exerpt from our conversation: [QUOTE]Adam Ryland says: hmm but before i can do this i need ur ID CODE so i can put wrespi 2 beta and after that you need to unlicense it.. and when u have unlicensed it u send your ID Code to [email]Elicense@Viatech.com[/email] then u will receive a new ID Code for wrespi, and after some time u will receive the beta in a email.. and then you shall use your ID Code that u send to me in wrespi 2 beta ok? [/QUOTE]

AdmiralZ, that is the same person who added me aswell, hes Danish because i ran the name through a converter and they were danish words, I was also repeatedly asked for my code by [email]megafisse@hotmail.com[/email] by someone called DJ JoLL or something who is also Danish and i noticed he wants the game because he has a thread here stating he would trade for it. forlan

Hello Everybody im JoLL! and i havent tried to scam anyone! i have invited some people from Grey dogs softwares member list.. just to talk about wrestling.. nothing else! P.S. My Email is [email]megafisse@msn.com[/email] and not [email]Klas_pedde@hotmail.com[/email]

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland]Just for the record, I would never write things like "ur" instead of "you're", so that's your tip off right there ;)[/QUOTE] That's exactly what I said when I was in the middle of reading it. Come on guys, How can you be tricked by A guy who spells 'you' - 'u'.. I mean seriously, He's intelligent, Not some uneducated loser.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived