HGC Dreams Money Can Buy

HGC Dreams Money Can Buy.

Not much of a back story but I will give a run down of what has gone on in my 14+ months of this game so far.

The First HGC Championship was won by Rip Chord who defeated Sam Strong at Malice in Wonderland in January 1997.

Rip went on to have a heated storyline that lasted 3 months with Liberty but Liberty could never get over the hump and always came up one step short to the underhanded tactics of Rip Chord. The last match in the rivalry was the best and was a match of the year candidate with a score of 96/100.

Rip held the belt for seven months with feuds against Sam Strong and Richie Pangrazzio Jr. Before losing the belt to a man who shocked wrestling by making the jump to HGC Rory McCallum in a four way elimination match at HGC Hotter Than Hell in August.

Rory's reign was a shorter less successful reign but still lasted four months and ended to the new addition another SWF jumper Sean McFly who won at the last HGC PPV of the year.

Other News

Sam Strong suffered a broken neck which forced him to retire (storyline not really) and after turning his back on former friend Liberty the S.S Revolution was formed. The S.S Revolution is the stable managed by Sam Strong that includes Sean McFly, James Brandon, and Revolution-X (Eddie Chandler and Troy Tornado) who are the current Tag Champions.

Bryant James is a graduated from the HGC House of Horrors school and is a 7'3 315lb monster who is capable of making great matches with anyone which is incredible of a man of his size. He is currently a Main Eventer and HGC International Champion.

Dan Stone Jr has just signed to HGC and has yet to make his debut ( I upped his pop levels for US just because of how much I had to pay to steal him from NOTBPW)

Roster

Main Event Face

Ares

Liberty

Richie Pangrazzio Jr

Ricky Dale Johnson

Rory McCallum

ME Heels

Bryant James

Rip Chord

Sean McFly

Tyson Baine