The Stupidest Little BHOTWG Diary

Great show all around. In particular, I'm going to enjoy watching Nakasawa hold two titles at once. I guess that could make it a little bit trickier to book him, but it's interesting enough to be worthwhile, and he deserves it. Your post-show speech was right, he really is awesome.

Thanks. I really appreciate your saying that.

What I find helps with booking it is to set up tournaments, which can take a little time to set it up in terms of the brackets and all that, but make the actual booking easy to do for those shows. Also, multiman tags. God bless those matches.

I exclusively use multi-man tag matches on my tour dates, and it does help a lot. At this point I don't have much of a choice though, because my roster is super bloated. It's just so easy to end up in that situation with BHOTWG. There's so much talent in Japan, and so many young guys to bring in from the USA.

Hadn't considered doing additional tournaments, but it's a solid idea. I do love them, and it would make the matchmaking on my tour dates feel less random. Right now, outside of a few key feuds, every match is essentially 'random assortment of guys who could use a win' vs. 'random assortment of guys who could stand a loss'. :D

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it's January 2014 and we're off our tour, so I'm just going to go through all the assorted business we get done here.

We signed new wrestler Isoruko Arakaki to a developmental deal for five years. Hopefully he can learn how to work in Hinote Dojo.

We've reached the last month of Natsu Miyamae's contract and have decided to not renew him. He's still a talented technician but he's really started to show his age, and with our huge roster he's completely lost in the shuffle with no real plans to change that. We just gave him a $10,000 bonus as a "thank you" for his long run in Burning Hammer.

We also released Toshiki Shibanumo from his contract. He's a fine performer, but we need to trim our roster and he was going nowhere fast.

Kumanosuke Ayabito just graduated from the Burning Hammer Dojo, and we signed the 19 year old to a five year developmental deal. He's exceedingly average in the ring at this time, but we're going to take a low cost chance. He's 6', 250 lbs middleweight.

We've also reached out to Xavi Ferrera, a Puerto Rican middleweight, with a developmental offer.

WLW's World Level Universal champion Emerald Angel is taking the next six months off to star in the film Butterfly Man. He now has a popularity of 100 in Japan.

Steven Parker and Persephone are now engaged.

Pistol Pete Hall has left BCG.

Genghis Rahn has left TCW.

Ricky Dale Johnson has a partially ruptured subscapularis and will be out for most of February. Naturally, this happened right before he was loaned out to USPW for an appearance.

La Estrella has walked out on EMLL. We immediately offered him a developmental deal for five years, which he signed.

Tasuku Shinozuka has retired.

Cameron Vessey won the Rip Chord Invitational for the third time.

Great show all around. In particular, I'm going to enjoy watching Nakasawa hold two titles at once. I guess that could make it a little bit trickier to book him, but it's interesting enough to be worthwhile, and he deserves it. Your post-show speech was right, he really is awesome.

I exclusively use multi-man tag matches on my tour dates, and it does help a lot. At this point I don't have much of a choice though, because my roster is super bloated. It's just so easy to end up in that situation with BHOTWG. There's so much talent in Japan, and so many young guys to bring in from the USA.

Hadn't considered doing additional tournaments, but it's a solid idea. I do love them, and it would make the matchmaking on my tour dates feel less random. Right now, outside of a few key feuds, every match is essentially 'random assortment of guys who could use a win' vs. 'random assortment of guys who could stand a loss'. :D

I love the G1 Climax (the last two tournaments have been amazing). I fully suggest you try doing a round robin like that - even if you don't go for 22 people or however many they did, you can do one and have a lot of fun figuring out who you want to put over and all that good stuff.

Burning Hammer is back in February! We're in Sapporo Stadium with 15,000 people in attendance.

Pre-Show A. In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Keith Brothers defeated Tanaka & Munkata in 7:44 when Greg Keith defeated Jotaro Tanaka by submission with a Proton Lock. Rating: 80

Pre-Show B. In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Lucky Rainfall defeated Yasujiro & Hypnotiq in 11:38 when Reijiro Hiraki defeated Hypnotiq Jr by pinfall with an Amber Piledriver. Rating: 69

1. In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Ryushi Sato defeated Natsu Miyamae in 6:16 by pinfall with a Zen Driller. Rating: 51

2. In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Ieyoshi Shimakage defeated Sessue Kawate in 6:03 by pinfall with a Package Piledriver. Rating: 42

Notes: Kawate was off his game tonight. These two didn't click.

3. In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Taro Shionoya defeated Kadonomaro Kamisaka in 5:32 by pinfall with a Choke Slam. Rating: 54

4. In a match that had some good action but non-existent crowd heat, Edo Phoenix IV defeated Tobei Sugimura in 7:27 by pinfall with a Blaze Of Glory '12. Rating: 62

5. In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Pavel Vanzycha defeated Michel Bernard in 5:52 by submission with a Cross Armlock. Rating: 56

6. In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Isaac Taylor defeated Orange Tsuchie in 10:33 by pinfall with an I-Way. Rating: 57

Notes: Taylor was visibly tiring by the end. Tsuchie was off his game.

7. In a match that had some good action but non-existent crowd heat, KC Glenn defeated Sorai Honda in 9:34 by pinfall with a Tune Up The Sunshine Band. KC Glenn makes defence number 1 of his BHOTWG Young Lion title. Rating: 74

Notes: Glenn and Honda have pretty good chemistry.

8. In a match that had some good action but non-existent crowd heat, Hotta & Toshusai defeated Brody & Yamura in 6:37 when Tanyu Toshusai defeated Kazunori Yamura by pinfall with a Dangerous Brainbuster. Rating: 70

9. In a bout that featured great action and average heat, American Elemental defeated Adam Matravers in 15:05 by pinfall with an Inferno Splash. Rating: 80

10. In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Hollow Country 7 defeated Kurofuji & Maeda in 13:22 when Hell Monkey defeated Haru Kurofuji by pinfall with a Tumbling Monkey. Rating: 86

11. In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Kinnojo Horri, Tadakuni Toshusai and Cult Of Adrenaline defeated Masaaki Okazaki, Yasuhiko Taira, Hitomaro Suzuki and Yasunobu Masuno in 23:59 when Roy Edison defeated Yasuhiko Taira by submission with an Arm Bar. Rating: 83

12. In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Hiroaki Nakasawa defeated Oleg Dorosklov in 15:30 by pinfall with a H-Bomb. Rating: 84

13. In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Elemental III defeated Hyosuke Kokan in 25:40 by pinfall with an Inferno Splash. Rating: 74

14. In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Fumihiro Ota, Greg Black, Kansuke Konda, Magnum Kobe and Sensational Dragon defeated Billy Russell, Kiyaru & Scorpion and Shiomi & VENOM in 35:46 when Magnum Kobe defeated The Awesome Kiyaru by submission with a Magnum Deathlock. Rating: 82

Overall rating: 78 - I have to admit that Kokan and Elemental disappointed me.

Here comes some news.

Troy Tornado has signed a touring contract with PGHW, amongst others.

Wolf Hawkins and Laura Higgins are now dating.

At the insistence of the workers, we've called up the following people (deep breath): Ninja Shunji, Kiemon Yoshimatsu, Gonkuro Kamioka, Felipe Caballero, Kimi Kawano, Sir Winston Watoga, and Sifu. Yuko Okui also requested that she be called up, but clearly doesn't have the skills needed to make it as a regular color commentator. We've released her from her contract.

• 3 weeks later...

After a couple of real life weeks off, I'm back today to run another show!

Before the show, I found out that Tadakuni Toshusai and Optimus have started bonding over their shared love of surfing, which is a mental image that really amuses me.

We're in Kagoshima Stadium in front of 14,256 people.

Pre-Show A. In a match that had some good action but non-existent crowd heat, Chuichi Sanda, The Keith Brothers and Team INSPIRE defeated Sifu, Kimi Kawano, Sir Winston Watoga, Michio Gensai and Mashashi Urogataya in 8:30 when Tadiyuki Kikkawa defeated Kimi Kawano by pinfall with a Kikkawa Lariat. Rating: 74

Pre-Show B. In a match that had some good action but non-existent crowd heat, Jotaro Tanaka, Yasujiro & Hypnotiq and Kiyaru & Scorpion defeated Yuki Horigoshi, Kiemon Yoshimatsu, Ninja Shunji, Toju Munkata and Edo Phoenix IV in 10:02 when The Awesome Kiyaru defeated Yuki Horigoshi by pinfall with a Kiyaru Effect. Rating: 68

1. In a match that had some good action but non-existent crowd heat, Orange Tsuchie and Sorai Honda defeated Stealth Z and Tetsuji Nishimoto in 8:50 when Sorai Honda defeated Tetsuji Nishimoto by pinfall with a Storm Face Jam. Rating: 64

Notes: Tsuchi and Honda showed excellent chemistry working together

2. In a match that had some good action but non-existent crowd heat, Tobei Sugimura and White Samurai defeated Isaac Taylor and Japanese Phoenix and Red Panther and KAZ in 8:59; the order of elimination was Isaac Taylor and Japanese Phoenix first, and then Red Panther and KAZ. Rating: 63

3. In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Hitomaro Suzuki and Lion Genji defeated Ieyoshi Shimakage and Nissho Yuasa, Natsu Miyamae and Tsurayuki Kamachi and Oleg Dorosklov and Taro Shionoya in 9:56; the order of elimination was Natsu Miyamae and Tsurayuki Kamachi first, then Oleg Dorosklov and Taro Shionoya, and finally Ieyoshi Shimakage and Nissho Yuasa. Rating: 71

Notes: Miyamae and Kamachi have absolutely zero chemistry as partners.

4. In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Ryushi Sato defeated Natsu Miyamae in 8:20 by pinfall with a Zen Driller. Rating: 64

5. In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Adam Matravers, Shiomi & VENOM and Team DRAGON defeated Felipe Caballero, Glenn & Vanzycha and Dragon & Bernard in 10:19 when VENOM defeated KC Glenn by submission with a Sting In The Tail. Rating: 78

6. In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Hitomaro Suzuki, Kinnojo Horri and Tadakuni Toshusai defeated Sessue Kawate and Crossed Wires in 14:05 when Kinnojo Horri defeated Sessue Kawate by pinfall with a Destiny Bomb. Rating: 75

7. In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Cult Of Adrenaline defeated Omezo Shikitei and Haranobu Kobayashi in 7:57 when Mitsunari Fugunaga defeated Haranobu Kobayashi by pinfall with an Imagination Breaker. Rating: 68

8. In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Masaaki Okazaki defeated Eiji Hamacho in 22:31 by submission with an Angular Arm Bar. Rating: 81

9. In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Hollow Country 7 defeated Team Elemental in 15:23 when Hell Monkey defeated Elemental III by pinfall with a Tumbling Monkey. Rating: 86

10. In a match that had some good action and average heat, Ota & Black and Kokan & Konda defeated Kurofuji & Maeda and Lucky Rainfall in 24:50 when Kansuke Konda defeated Jin Miyamoto by pinfall with a Thunder Driver. Rating: 79

11. In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Magnum Kobe defeated Billy Russell in 26:31 by submission with a Magnum Deathlock. Rating: 71

Notes: Kobe and Russell just don't click at all.

12. In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Hiroaki Nakasawa and Black Magic defeated Heihachiro Sakai and Hotta & Toshusai in 13:49 when Hiroaki Nakasawa defeated Tanyu Toshusai by pinfall with a Compression Powerbomb. Rating: 80

Overall rating: 77 - we lost popularity in one region

News time:

VENOM fractured his larynx last night, so he's out for over two months.

Sessue Kawate also broke his wrist, so he'll be out for a month.

Finally, Natsu Miyamae has an inflamed patella. He's leaving the company in the next week, though, so I'm going to just give him the rest of his contract off. He's still pretty talented, bu the is getting old, so I figure we'll look into bringing him back down the road.

I've also decided to give Hiroaki Nakasawa a week's vacation going into our Fire Dream of the Immortals PPV.

We've entered into contract extension talks with Ieyoshi Shimakage.

Our next tour show is in front of a sold out crowd of 15,000 people in Ishikawa Stadium.

Pre-Show A. In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, The Good Ol' Boys defeated Dragon & Bernard in 5:37 when Wooton Fitzpaine defeated Michel Bernard by pinfall with a Running Big Foot. Rating: 58

Pre-Show B. In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Murai Enomoto, Kadonomaro Kamisaka, Gonkuro Kamioka, Taro Shionoya and Haranobu Kobayashi defeated Mashashi Urogataya, Michio Gensai, Sir Winston Watoga, Sifu and Kimi Kawano in 7:36 when Murai Enomoto defeated Kimi Kawano by pinfall with a Lifting Reverse DDT. Rating: 54

Pre-Show C. In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Jotaro Tanaka, Kiemon Yoshimatsu, Ninja Shunji, Sorai Honda and Adam Matravers defeated Felipe Caballero, Stealth Z, Pavel Vanzycha, Japanese Phoenix and Tetsuji Nishimoto in 6:44 when Sorai Honda defeated Japanese Phoenix by pinfall with a Storm Face Jam. Rating: 66

Pre-Show D. In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Oleg Dorosklov, Black Magic and Crossed Wires defeated Nissho Yuasa, Kuemon Hotta, Ryushi Sato, Kirk Jameson and Omezo Shikitei in 22:17 when Yasunobu Masuno defeated Ryushi Sato by submission with a Masuno Deep Sleeper. Rating: 65

1. In a bout that featured great action but non-existent crowd heat, KC Glenn defeated Isaac Taylor in 8:14 by pinfall with a Tune Up The Sunshine Band. KC Glenn makes defence number 2 of his BHOTWG Young Lion title. Rating: 76

2. In an extremely short match, Hollow Country 7 defeated Phoenix IV & Horigoshi in 5:12 when Hell Monkey defeated Yuki Horigoshi by pinfall with a Tumbling Monkey. Rating: 71

Notes: Hell Monkey was really off his game tonight.

3. In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Keith Brothers defeated Genji & Shiraishi in 14:28 when Matthew Keith defeated Sanetomo Shiraishi by submission with a Proton Lock. Rating: 76

4. In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Kikkawa and Iesada defeated Sanda & Hamacho in 14:21 when Tadiyuki Kikkawa defeated Chuichi Sanda by pinfall with a Kikkawa Lariat. Rating: 75

5. In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Cult Of Adrenaline defeated Brody & Yamura in 7:08 when Roy Edison defeated Giant Brody by submission with a Knee Lock. Rating: 62

6. In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Hitomaro Suzuki defeated Heihachiro Sakai in 14:27 by submission. Rating: 81

7. In a match that had some good action and average heat, Ota & Black defeated Lucky Rainfall in 14:30 when Fumihiro Ota defeated Reijiro Hiraki by pinfall with a Ninja Strike. Rating: 82

8. In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Adam Matravers defeated Yoshii Shiomi in 14:54 by pinfall with a Mile High Moonsault. Rating: 79

9. In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Magnum Kobe, Hyosuke Kokan, Sensational Dragon, Billy Russell and Adam Matravers defeated White Samurai, Team Elemental and Kurofuji & Maeda in 14:26 when Magnum Kobe defeated White Samurai by submission with a Magnum Deathlock. Rating: 83

10. In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Tadakuni Toshusai defeated Kinnojo Horri in 13:44 by pinfall with a Shock Treatment. Rating: 78

11. In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Kansuke Konda defeated MYSTIC Dragon in 24:51 by pinfall with a Thunder Driver. Kansuke Konda makes defence number 1 of his Burning Junior Championship title. Rating: 81

12. In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Masaaki Okazaki defeated Tanyu Toshusai in 26:12 by submission with an Angular Arm Bar. Rating: 83

Notes: These two have great chemistry. This match suffered at times due to a lack of selling shown. The match had a tendency to drift at times due to a lack of psychology.

Overall rating: 82

Not much news, other than the fact we now have PPV coverage in Canada. Natsu Miyamae left the company due to contract expiry.

Our next show is Fire Dream of the Immortals 2014. It's our secondest biggest PPV of the year. Let's hope it's a good one.

It's time for the Fire Dream of the Immortals 2014 pay per view. We're in Toyota Stadium with 36,990 people in attendance.

Pre-Show A. In a match that had some good action but non-existent crowd heat, Tetsuji Nishimoto defeated Kazunori Yamura and Pavel Vanzycha in 7:12 when Tetsuji Nishimoto defeated Kazunori Yamura by submission. Rating: 65

Pre-Show B. In a match that had some good action but non-existent crowd heat, Haranobu Kobayashi, Michio Gensai, Kimi Kawano, Stealth Z and Red Panther defeated Mashashi Urogataya, Lion Genji, Sifu, Sir Winston Watoga and Japanese Phoenix in 8:49 when Red Panther defeated Lion Genji by pinfall with a Tumbleweed Legdrop. Rating: 69

1. In a match that had some good action but non-existent crowd heat, Sensational Dragon won a battle royal in 16:47. The other members of the 'final four' were Haru Kurofuji, Hachigoro Maeda and MYSTIC Dragon, with Haru Kurofuji being the final elimination. Haru Kurofuji got the most eliminations over the course of the match. Rating: 81

2. In a match that had some good action but non-existent crowd heat, KC Glenn defeated Ieyoshi Shimakage, Kadonomaro Kamisaka and Orange Tsuchie in 10:24 when KC Glenn defeated Kadonomaro Kamisaka by pinfall with a Tune Up The Sunshine Band. KC Glenn makes defence number 3 of his BHOTWG Young Lion title. Rating: 72

3. In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, Kinnojo Horri, Heihachiro Sakai, Sanetomo Shiraishi, Thimbleby Langton and Wooton Fitzpaine defeated Nissho Yuasa, Sanda & Hamacho and Sato & Jameson in 14:10 when Wooton Fitzpaine defeated Ryushi Sato by pinfall with a Running Big Foot. Rating: 79

4. In a bout that featured great action and average heat, American Elemental defeated Adam Matravers, Yoshii Shiomi, Elemental III, Hyosuke Kokan and Billy Russell in 14:05 when American Elemental defeated Billy Russell by pinfall with an Inferno Splash. Rating: 85 American Elemental has now earned a #1 contender's spot for the Junior Championship

5. In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Black Magic defeated Crossed Wires and Hotta & Toshusai in 13:22; the order of elimination was Crossed Wires first, and then Hotta & Toshusai. Rating: 91

6. In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Tadakuni Toshusai defeated Hitomaro Suzuki in 14:27 by pinfall with a Shock Treatment. Rating: 85

7. In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, Tommy Cornell defeated Oleg Dorosklov in 15:25 by submission with a Guilt Trip. Rating: 84

8. In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Tasuku Iesada defeated Tadiyuki Kikkawa in 22:15 by submission with an Iesada Special. Rating: 87

9. In a match that had excellent in-ring action and a good crowd, The Keith Brothers defeated Cult Of Adrenaline in 15:07 when Matthew Keith defeated Roy Edison by submission with a Proton Lock. The Keith Brothers win the Burning World Tag Team titles. Rating: 86

10. In a match that had excellent in-ring action and a good crowd, Kozue Kawashima defeated Yoshimi Mushashibo in 29:58 by pinfall with a Kawashima Driver 2005. Rating: 85 (This was an unofficial PGHW title defense by Kawashima)

11. In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Hollow Country 7 defeated Ota & Black in 25:37 when Marihito Masuko defeated Fumihiro Ota by pinfall with a Masuko Cradle. Hollow Country 7 win the Burning Junior Tag Team titles. Rating: 90

12. In a match that had excellent in-ring action and a good crowd, Magnum Kobe defeated Kansuke Konda in 26:20 by submission with a Magnum Deathlock. Magnum Kobe wins the Burning Junior Championship title. Rating: 92

13. In a match that had excellent in-ring action and great heat from the audience, Hiroaki Nakasawa defeated Masaaki Okazaki in 34:14 by pinfall with a Compression Powerbomb. Hiroaki Nakasawa makes defence number 9 of his King Of Fighters title. Hiroaki Nakasawa makes defence number 1 of his Burning World Championship title. Rating: 83

Overall rating: 87

Post match speech: I gave Magnum Kobe a hug, praised Yasunobu Masuno for a great performance, and told Kansuke Konda he's awesome.

Awesome to see The Keith Brothers win the titles. Good call. Too bad the main event didn't rate higher, though. I wonder what your show rating would have been if it had. It's solid enough anyway.

EDIT: Also, I forgot to mention this when they were formed, but Masuko & Hell Monkey is now one of my favorite tag teams ever. Love the name, too. I brought Hell Monkey in myself, to form a super-villainous team with Magnum Kobe called 'World Legion X'. :D All of those title changes are just perfect IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

We continue the Key to Champion tour, this time making the trip to Marv's Sports Central in Australia with a sold out crowd of 300.

1. In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, The Good Ol' Boys defeated Sato & Jameson in 10:55 when Wooton Fitzpaine defeated Ryushi Sato by pinfall with a Running Big Foot. Rating: 51

2. In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Billy Russell, Yoshii Shiomi, MYSTIC Dragon, Jin Miyamoto and Reijiro Hiraki defeated Jotaro Tanaka, Yuki Horigoshi, Tetsuji Nishimoto, Michel Bernard and Japanese Phoenix in 11:31 when Yoshii Shiomi defeated Japanese Phoenix by submission with a Sublime Crossface. Rating: 55

3. In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Sensational Dragon defeated White Samurai in 8:34 by pinfall with a Sensation Shock. Rating: 57

4. In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Roy Edison, Mitsunari Fugunaga, Tadakuni Toshusai, Nissho Yuasa and Sanetomo Shiraishi defeated Kimi Kawano, Sifu, Sir Winston Watoga, Michio Gensai and Lion Genji in 9:53 when Roy Edison defeated Sir Winston Watoga by submission with a Knee Lock Rating: 52

5. In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Kansuke Konda and Kiyaru & Scorpion defeated Felipe Caballero, Stealth Z and Pavel Vanzycha in 7:39 when Kansuke Konda defeated Felipe Caballero by pinfall with a Thunder Driver. Rating: 50

6. In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Masaaki Okazaki, Tasuku Iesada, Yasuhiko Taira, Yasunobu Masuno and Heihachiro Sakai defeated Oleg Dorosklov, Sanda & Hamacho and Hotta & Toshusai in 23:56 when Masaaki Okazaki defeated Tanyu Toshusai by submission with an Angular Arm Bar. Rating: 63

7. In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Adam Matravers defeated Hyosuke Kokan in 11:20 by pinfall with a Mile High Moonsault. Rating: 59

8. In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Tadiyuki Kikkawa defeated Hitomaro Suzuki in 24:14 by pinfall with a Kikkawa Lariat. Rating: 55

Notes: Kikkawa seemed off his game tonight.

9. In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Keith Brothers defeated Crossed Wires in 13:26 when Matthew Keith defeated Atsumori Takemura by submission with a Proton Lock. The Keith Brothers make defence number 1 of their Burning World Tag Team titles. Rating: 68

10. In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Hollow Country 7 and Kurofuji & Maeda defeated Ota & Black and Team Elemental in 23:43 when Marihito Masuko defeated American Elemental by pinfall with a Masuko Cradle. Rating: 62

11. In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Hiroaki Nakasawa defeated Kinnojo Horri in 26:59 by pinfall with a H-Bomb. Hiroaki Nakasawa makes defence number 2 of his Burning World Championship title. Rating: 70

12. In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Magnum Kobe defeated Isaac Taylor in 13:56 by submission with a Magnum Deathlock. Magnum Kobe makes defence number 1 of his Burning Junior Championship title. Rating: 70

Notes: Taylor was visibly tiring by the end of this match.

Overall rating: 69

Well, for reasons I admit I don't fully understand, we've fallen to Cult size. We're down to 80 overness in all regions of Japan, which means we don't have the necessary six regions with 65% importance to stay at National level.

I'm not sure how to handle this moving forward.

Edit: We also just got notification that our ratings for Lords of the Ring are down to 6.38, which Japanese Sports Vision is unhappy with.

• 1 month later...

Archived