The Chronicles of Floyd Young: The TNA Years.

The Chronicles of Floyd Young: The TNA Years.

Week 1, January, 2014

What's up everybody, my name is Floyd Young as I embark into a new journey with my life I will document it here for future release. A lot of you probably don't know who I am so let me give you some backstory, you know how Steve Jobs and Bill Gates always get the credit for the rise of Apple and Microsoft and you know how you always hear about the business partners years later or now at all? Well that's pretty much the story of my professional career.

In the 1980's I was hired by Vince McMahon to be the head of the creative division of WWF, after working with Vince for 20 years I stepped away from the wrestling business in 2004, I never wanted to be credited, so I let Vince take the forefront with interviews, law suits, praise, and criticism. My time in WWF I was the brain behind the raise of Hulkamania, The attitude era, and numerous other highly successful things within the WWF/E. After watching the current state of professional wrestling I have decided to come out of my shadows and get back into the game.

I talked to one Mrs. Dixie Carter and she has given me a a short term 6 month contract to book for TNA. I will check back in after those six months for another update. However I will post weekly updates about new signings,firings, ect.

Until next time,

F.Young

OOC: I will start on Feb week 1 but everything is updated with the last weeks Impact.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37458" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>TNA Impact Preview</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Madison Rayne and Velvet Sky will reunite as the face Gail Kim and Lei'D Tapa</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> EC3 will look to keep his undefeated streak alive but it'll be no easy task as he takes on A Double Austin Aries.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> The Wolves make their Impact in ring debut as the take on Bad Influence.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Manik will take on Kenny King in a X-Division contest.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Samoa Joe will get his wish and get a one on one non title match against Magnus</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:12px;">Quick Pics</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> Madison Rayne & Velvet Sky Vs Gail Kim & Tapa</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> EC3 Vs Austin Aries</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> The Wolves Vs Bad Influence</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> Manik Vs Kenny King</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> Samoa Joe Vs Magnus</span></p></div><p></p></div></blockquote>

Archived