Am I the only one who wishes this game wasn't text based?

<p>Indeed.</p><p> </p><p>

Also, if you watched enough wrestling back in the day, or watch it still, you might have enough imagination to play the match in your head.</p><p> </p><p>

The WWE games are essentially the same, except it's more limited in some ways and more expanded in some other ways. In any event, it came down to counter-wars which kinda killed immersion anyway, unless I basically 'let' myself get beaten down by expert AI, which just seems idiotic in retrospect. Here it's all regulated and more balanced.</p><p> </p><p>

Now, I WOULD pay top dolla for a title that integrates the mechanics of this game and has automatically generated visual output that looks like THQ's games. But that will still be many years away, I'm afraid. As they are now, the latest WWE games are just not fun to play. I've had more fun with HCTP (great gameplay and diverse match types) and the gamecube games (which also had good storylines imo). Maybe my age is a factor, or maybe I got overexposed to that kind of games after a while, but in any event, I don't like these last games at all.</p>

Archived