Problem Advancing

I ran my first season, but am having trouble advancing to the second season Pre-season. It seems that all teams have their depth charts set, their active rosters set. All teams have check marks on the to do list.

Any suggestions? I enjoyed the season I ran and was looking forward to the second season. For the record, the Spurs defeated the Bucks in the Finals to win the inaugural title.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Brian Nichols" data-cite="Brian Nichols" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37589" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What is preventing you from advancing? An error or something else?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> All the tabs are greyed out, there's nothing to click on to advance.</p><p> </p><p> I started a new league and once again had problems advancing through the offseason. This time,though, I get to training camps and it gives me a runtime error. I noticed that when I set the training, it does not check the box on the hot box screen. Also, the other boxes remain unchecked as well.</p>

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
First, make sure the season is actually over. On the left hand tabs, click on schedule, and make sure that all options here are greyed out. If not, click on Sim Season. If all options here were greyed out, then click on Hot Seat in the upper left hand corner, then click End Season.

I followed what you said to do and still nothing. End season is still grey. The calendar date says 6/16/47 so I am pretty sure I am at the end of the season.

I ordered this game on 7/3 and have not been able to play it completely. Is anyone able to help?

note

There are no options for me to click. Everything in the To do box is done and unchecked.

This is very frustrating that I feel like I am begging for help. I have contacted the company many times and nothing.

I'm sorry man, I'm all out of help. I just simmed through a season to try to remember all the steps. I get to the playoffs. Sim the playoffs. After the playoffs are over, I then click on Schedule on the lower left. Click on Sim Season. Click on Hot Seat. Click on End Season. Done. This is in a full copy of the game, modern day (2019), non-demo version. I've never played a league that started before 1981.

Archived