tHw: Jeff Jarrett's last chance

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/SPOTLIGHT.jpeg</span><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>tHw Spotlight</strong></span></p><p> From the tHw Arena, Universal Studios, Los Angeles, California</p><p> Week 2, December 2014</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Before the usual recap video plays we see some events that transpired earlier tonight. The video shows tHw President <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Ted DiBiase</strong></span> arriving at his office only to see the NWA committee member <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Harley Race</strong></span> sitting behind his desk. Ted is immediately on alert as the last time the NWA came to visit him in his office he ended up being sent to the hospital. Harley Race laughs at the tHw President’s reaction before speaking.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Harley Race: </strong></span> <em> ‘Relax Ted, it’s just you and me. We’re all friends here and we need to talk, man to man.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Ted DiBiase: </strong></span> <em> ‘You want to talk? You invade my company, attack me from behind and are doing your best to ruin my empire and you want to talk? I’m not interested in what you have to say and …’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Harley Race: </strong></span> <em> ‘We have a little business proposition for you.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Ted DiBiase: </strong></span> <em> ‘We? Who are we?’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Harley Race: </strong></span> <em> ‘The only people you should be interested in right now, the NWA committee. Regardless of what’s going on right now Ted we respect you. We respect what you’ve achieved in this business and it’s because of that respect I’ve been sent to make you an offer. This Soul Survivor Match at Curtain Call between total Hollywood wrestling and the National Wrestling Alliance we want to raise the stakes just a little bit. Now I need you to hear me out on this Ted, just hear me out and …’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Ted DiBiase: </strong></span> <em> ‘I’m not interested Harley and …’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Harley Race: </strong></span> <em> ‘Oh but I think you will be. There’s this six man tag team match later tonight between three members of Team tHw and Team NWA. We already know the winners of that match will get the man advantage at Curtain Call in the Soul Survivor Match. However what we’re proposing is something a little bit bigger. If my team win that six man tag team match tonight not only will we get the man advantage at Curtain Call but the rules of the Soul Survivor Match change so that if we win we get total control over total Hollywood wrestling forever.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> Ted DiBiase laughs surprising Harley Race.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Ted DiBiase: </strong></span> <em> ‘You really think I’d agree to that? I’m not handing over control of tHw to anyone, let alone the NWA …’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Harley Race: </strong></span> <em> ‘Just hear me out Ted cause if your team wins tonight then at Curtain Call not only will you get the man advantage in the Soul Survivor Match but regardless of who wins you get five minutes in the Soul Survivor structure with me. You can beat me, you can make me bleed, and you can send me to the hospital just like I did to you. What do you say …?’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Ted DiBiase: </strong></span> <em> ‘No Harley. Despite the idea of beating you senseless, of bashing your skull in, of grating your face along the cold, hard steel no I’m not going to risk my empire.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Harley Race: </strong></span> <em> ‘Do you have so little faith in your team Ted? Do you really think that they’re good enough to win?’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Ted DiBiase: </strong></span> <em> ‘It has nothing to do with my team the risk is too big and …’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Harley Race: </strong></span> <em> ‘I have faith in my team Ted, I am putting myself in their hands after all but what does it say about you huh? What does it say to your Team? The NWA will risk it why won’t you? Are you afraid, do you …’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Ted DiBiase: </strong></span> <em> ‘I ain’t afraid Harley.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Harley Race: </strong></span> <em> ‘Then what’s the problem huh?’ </em></p><p> </p><p> Ted thinks about it for a second before nodding his head.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Ted DiBiase: </strong></span> <em> ‘Fine, you got yourself a deal. When my team win tonight tHw get the advantage in the Soul Survivor Match and I get my hands on you at Curtain Call.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Harley Race: </strong></span> <em> ‘And if my team win then we get the man advantage at Curtain Call and when we win the Soul Survivor Match tHw will become NWA:tHw.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> Harley Race laughs like he’s just won the match already as we go straight into the recap video of last week. The recap plays showing Shelton Benjamin, Brian Kendrick & The American Wolves earning their places on Team tHw as well as Harley Race introducing his NWA team as well. The video ends and the customary fireworks go off and we’re now less than two weeks away from Curtain Call and that all important Soul Survivor Match. The cameras scan the crowd before settling on the announcer’s desk where Tony Schiavone and Diamond Dallas Page are waiting.</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/tony_schiavone.jpg</span><span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Diamond_Dallas_Page.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Tony Schiavone: </strong></span> <em> ‘Welcome to Spotlight and you just heard it. Our main event tonight is a massive six man tag match with a lot on the line. It’s the tHw World Champion John Morrison along with his opponent at Curtain Call Bobby Lashley and Brian Kendrick teaming up to face NWA World Champion Rob Conway, Sylvan and Carlos. The winner of that match here tonight determines who gets that crucial man advantage in the Soul Survivor Match at Curtain Call.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>DDP: </strong></span> <em> ‘If there ever was a match tHw needed to win it’s our main event here tonight. I cannot stress enough how important that man advantage will be in a match like this. It’s the difference between a win and a loss.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Tony Schiavone: </strong></span> <em> ‘That’s not all becauseif tHw win tonight then Ted DiBiase will get his hands on Harley Race at Curtain Call regardless of who wins the Soul Survivor Match. If the NWA win though, and DDP I can’t believe it, then at Curtain Call if the NWA win then tHw will be given over to the NWA and we will be forever known as NWA:tHw.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>DDP: </strong></span> <em> ‘Ted DiBiase just got played Tony. He is playing right into the NWA’s hands and I think he’s going to regret ever agreeing to it.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> The music of the tHw President plays as the crowd cheer for the legend as he makes his way down the ramp. <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Ted DiBiase</strong></span> gets into the ring and basks in the crowd cheers for a second before speaking.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Ted DiBiase: </strong></span> <em> ‘In less than two weeks the future of this company is at stake. This Soul Survivor Match at Curtain Call will make or break this company. If the NWA win that match then they will tear this company down, they will destroy us and I will not let that happen. If the NWA want this company they’re going to fight for it, if they think they can walk in here and take over my empire they will have to bleed for it and if they think they can destroy tHw they will have to give their very souls for it. The Soul Survivor Match is not for the weak of heart, blood is a certainty, injuries are expected and careers have been destroyed in this type of match. The environment that those ten men will wrestle in is like hell on earth. They are tapped in a steel cell with nowhere to go and the only way to get out is to win or when you’re body cannot take anymore.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> The crowd are quiet now, not knowing how to react to that. Ted’s voice, usually so near to a shout, is low and barely above a whisper as he stares right into the camera.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Ted DiBiase: </strong></span> <em> ‘So the question is why are we having a match like this? Why would any wrestler agree to be part of this match? I’ve said careers have been lost and destroyed in this kind of match but boy they’ve been made as well. This is where the true greats make their legacy and the victors will live on his history. The prize of this match is not just surviving but it’s thriving, it’s going on to bigger and better things. The NWA know that if they somehow win this match they control tHw but when we win tHw will know the NWA will have no more hold over us. They will lose everything and the winner, the person who gets that last pin fall over their foes, they get a chance at a much bigger prize. The winner, the Soul Survivor, will get a guaranteed tHw World Championship shot at Bright Lights, Big Beatdowns in February 2015. That is what is driving Team tHw and that is why they will be putting their bodies on the line, the chance at a bigger prize.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> Ted DiBiase pauses for a second before returning to his normal speaking voice.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Ted DiBiase: </strong></span> <em> ‘We found out last week the first four members of Team tHw. We have the athletically gifted Shelton Benjamin, one of the best tag teams in the world today The American Wolves and there’s also the slightly odd, but great wrestler, Brian Kendrick. What man is capable of uniting these men? What man knows what’s at stake more than any other, what man is able to unite these four men and lead Team tHw to greatness at Curtain Call? There is only one man in my mind that is able to do all of this. Ladies and gentlemen I give you the captain of Team tHw I give you …’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong> ‘The One’ Johnny Cannon’s</strong></span> music starts up and the man himself walks slowly down the ramp. Cannon waves to the crowd, thanking them for the support and all the while completely ignoring the fact that he’s being booed. Johnny Cannon wipes an imaginary tear out of the corner of his eye as he gets into the ring and smiles at Ted DiBiase, who looks like he wants to rip Cannon’s head off with his own bare hands.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong> ‘The One’ Johnny Cannon: </strong></span> <em> ‘Thank you, thank you. You are all far too kind. When I heard of tHw’s greatest need I couldn’t stand by and watch in silence. No I have answered each and every one of your hopes and prayers. I promise you that I will lead Team tHw to victory at Curtain Call, I promise you that I will get the last pin and become the Soul Survivor and I promise you that at Bright Lights, Big Beatdowns I will become tHw World Champion. I am proud to be your captain …’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Ted DiBiase: </strong></span> <em> ‘What the hell are you doing?’ </em></p><p> </p><p> ‘The One’ Johnny Cannon looks at Ted with a confused expression.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong> ‘The One’ Johnny Cannon: </strong></span> <em> ‘I’m telling the people that I will lead Team tHw to victory at Curtain Call. Wasn’t that obvious? I’m going to be the captain right?’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Ted DiBiase: </strong></span> <em> ‘Why would I make you champion?’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong> ‘The One’ Johnny Cannon: </strong></span> <em> ‘Cause I’m ‘The One’ Johnny Cannon, I’m the greatest star this business will ever know and … why wouldn’t you make me captain? Who have you got to replace me?’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Ted DiBiase: </strong></span> <em> ‘I’m sick of this; you know what Johnny you want to be captain fine.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong> ‘The One’ Johnny Cannon: </strong></span> <em> ‘I’m captain? Cool I’m captain, I will lead tHw to success, and I will direct my solders into battle. I will watch and strategize and …’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Ted DiBiase: </strong></span> <em> ‘Johnny calm down. You get to be captain only if you beat my choice. You pin the real captain of Team tHw and you become captain, oh that match is going to be right now …’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong> ‘The One’ Johnny Cannon: </strong></span> <em> ‘Wait, what? I can’t and, I’m not ready and …’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Ted DiBiase: </strong></span> <em> ‘Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the captain of Team tHw in the Soul Survivor Match at Curtain Call, AJ Styles.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> ‘The One’ Johnny Cannon has a look of oh f**k on his face as the crowd come up to their feet as The Phenomenal<span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong> AJ Styles</strong></span> walks down the ramp. He shakes hands with Ted DiBiase when he gets into the ring as the referee Mike Posey runs down the ramp to get this match started.</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/AJ_Styles10.jpg</span> vs. <span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/TheOneJohnnyCannon.jpg</span><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>AJ Styles vs. ‘The One’ Johnny Cannon</strong></span> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> ‘The One’ Johnny Cannon tries to back off and talk his way out of the match, he even lays down in the middle of the ring inviting AJ Styles to pin him. Styles just looks on confused before shaking his head and he brings Cannon back up to his feet. A kick to the gut and a Styles Clash later the match is over and the captain of Team tHw just scored a very impressive victory in record time. AJ Styles raises his arms in victory and poses on the turnbuckle as we go to the back.</p><p> </p><p> Winner – <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>AJ Styles</strong></span></p><p> </p><p> -----</p><p> </p><p> In the interview area <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Mauro Ranallo</strong></span> is joined by <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>The Cutler Brothers</strong></span>.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Mauro Ranallo: </strong></span> <em> ‘Two weeks ago you both faced Irish Airborne in what was supposed to be the last match in your best of five series match. However that match didn’t go as you may have planned, here let’s take a look.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> A video plays on the TV behind them showing the NWA interfering in the match and attacking both teams.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Mauro Ranallo: </strong></span> <em> ‘Now you get a chance at redemption as you will face Irish Airborne with a shot at the tHw Tag Team Championships at Curtain Call.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Dustin Cutler: </strong></span> <em> ‘You call it redemption, we call it justice.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Brandon Cutler: </strong></span> <em> ‘This series should have ended a long time ago. We won the first two matches in a row. Irish Airborne just got lucky recently and if the NWA hadn’t interfered we would have won that match.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Dustin Cutler: </strong></span> <em> ‘Instead we have to face Dave and Jake one more time tonight but the result is still going to be the same as it always would have been. The Cutler Brothers will win the series and then at Curtain Call we will be tHw Tag Team Champions.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> -----</p><p> </p><p> In a corridor backstage <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Harley Race</strong></span> is talking to the six members of <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>the NWA</strong></span>, but he’s looking around to see if anyone can hear. When Harley thinks he’s okay only then does he speak.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Harley Race: </strong></span> <em> ‘We all know what’s at stake tonight right? When we win tonight, and trust me we will win, we get that man advantage at Curtain Call. That advantage is the difference between winning and losing. The stakes are higher than they’ve ever been before. We win tonight then control over this company is a very real possibility. That’s why we’ve got a secret weapon here tonight, tHw will not know what’s hit them and … HEY!’ </em></p><p> </p><p> Harley Race finally notices the camera and the entire NWA faction run towards the camera man, who runs away and trips over. The last shot is of the NWA standing over him before the camera cuts to static.</p><p> </p><p> -----</p><p> </p><p> Back in the interview area <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Mauro Ranallo</strong></span> is this time joined by <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Irish Airborne</strong></span>.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Mauro Ranallo: </strong></span> <em> ‘We’ve just heard from The Cutler Brothers about your match which is coming up next. Do you have anything left to say to them?’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Dave Crist: </strong></span> <em> ‘Yeah actually we do, The Cutler Brothers keep on saying how they won the first two matches in a row. What they’re forgetting is that the last two matches we’ve won, in a row!’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Jake Crist: </strong></span> <em> ‘Brandon and Dustin can talk all they want about how much they want this but we want it more. We could have given up after losing the first two matches but we didn’t, we came back stronger and faster. We hit harder and worked harder cause we want that shot at the tHw Tag Team Championships.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Dave Crist: </strong></span> <em> ‘There’s only one more match left. The only thing standing in our way between us and a shot at the tHw Tag Team Championships is The Cutler Brothers.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Jake Crist: </strong></span> <em> ‘They can talk about how they won two matches in a row, all we care about is who wins the last match. At the end of the day three matches won in a row is a hell of a lot better than two.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> -----</p><p> </p><p> Back at the announcers table Tony Schiavone and Diamond Dallas Page are waiting.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Tony Schiavone: </strong></span> <em> ‘We’re less than two weeks away from tHw Curtain Call and it may be our last Pay Per View.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>DDP: </strong></span> <em> ‘It all depends on who wins the Soul Survivor Match. If the NWA walk away the winners then total Hollywood wrestling is no more. We will become NWA:tHw and we will answer to the NWA committee.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Tony Schiavone: </strong></span> <em> ‘We’re also going to see John Morrison defend the tHw World Championship against one of the most dominate men ever to step foot in that ring, Bobby Lashley.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>DDP: </strong></span> <em> ‘This will be the toughest test so far in John Morrison’s career so far.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> Graphics for the two matches announced for Curtain Call so far appear on the screen as the announcers talk about each one.</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/CurtainCallBanner.jpeg</span><p> <strong>tHw Presents Curtain Call</strong></p><p><strong> Only available on Pay Per View</strong> </p><p> </p><p> John Morrison© vs. Bobby Lashley for the tHw World Championship</p><p> AJ Styles, Shelton Benjamin, Brian Kendrick & The American Wolves vs. Rob Conway, Carlos, Adam Cole & The Naturals in a Soul Survivor Match</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> -----</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/JakeCrist.jpg</span><span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/DaveCrist.jpg</span> vs. <span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/DustinCutler.jpg</span><span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/BrandonCutler.jpg</span><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Irish Airborne vs. The Cutler Brothers</strong></span> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Now that these two teams have faced each other five times they have started to figure out each other’s moves and more importantly how to counter them. With the shot at the tHw Tag Team Championships on the line in this match both teams gave it their all to try and win this match. In a back and forth match that could have really gone either way Irish Airborne walked away with the victory after connecting with the Irish Air Raid on Brandon Cutler for the three count. </p><p> </p><p> Winners –<span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong> Irish Airborne</strong></span></p><p> </p><p> Instead of Irish Airborne’s music playing though the music of <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>The Young Bucks</strong></span> played as the tHw Tag Team Champions came out to the top of the ramp. They are both clapping and nodding their heads.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Nick Jackson: </strong></span> <em> ‘Wow, great win guys. I really don’t know when I’ve seen better.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Matt Jackson: </strong></span> <em> ‘Yeah, truly inspiring win there. Boy you two really deserved that.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Nick Jackson: </strong></span> <em> ‘Matt you’re forgetting something. They’ve just won three matches in a row.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Matt Jackson: </strong></span> <em> ‘Wow, three matches in a row. What could be better than that? Oh I know, being tHw Tag Team Champions.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Nick Jackson: </strong></span> <em> ‘Did you really think we were going to pat you on your back? We are all you need to know about tag team wrestling and at Curtain Call we will show you exactly why we are the best tag team in the world today.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Matt Jackson: </strong></span> <em> ‘We sent The American Wolves running away with their tails tucked between their legs. What do you think we’re going to do to you?’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Nick Jackson: </strong></span> <em> ‘Let’s face facts here you two, you’re not on our level.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Matt Jackson: </strong></span> <em> ‘You’re not even on the level below us …’ </em></p><p> </p><p> In the ring Irish Airborne have had enough, they exit the ring and walk up the ramp towards the tHw Tag Team Champions.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Nick Jackson: </strong></span> <em> ‘Whoa, Matt look we’ve got a couple of tough guys.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Matt Jackson: </strong></span> <em> ‘You would’ve thought we’d upset them or something.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> Security have now come out of the back and are holding Irish Airborne back, Dave and Jake are shouting for The Young Bucks to fight them but The Young Bucks are laughing.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Nick Jackson: </strong></span> <em> ‘See you punks at Curtain Call, we’ve got much more important things to be doing than looking at you two pathetic losers.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Matt Jackson: </strong></span> <em> ‘Yeah, things like being tHw Tag Team Champions.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> Matt and Nick high five each other as security restrain Irish Airborne.</p><p> </p><p> -----</p><p> </p><p> Backstage we find <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Brian Kendrick</strong></span> getting ready for the main event, standing next to him is <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Bobby Lashley</strong></span>. The two men are ignoring each other, Brian Kendrick is staring off into the distance while Bobby Lashley is doing some last minute warm ups. The tHw World Champion<span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong> John Morrison</strong></span> then arrives and after nodding to Bobby Lashley looks at Brian Kendrick.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>John Morrison: </strong></span> <em> ‘You know what we need to do out there right? Me and Bobby aren’t in the Soul Survivor Match but you are Brian. We win tonight then your job at Curtain Call will be that easier. We need that …’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Brian Kendrick: </strong></span> <em> ‘There is no need John, not in this. Need is essential, need is air and water, need is food and shelter. To win this match yes it is desirable but we do not need this victory. I admire your intent John but you have misjudged this situation.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> John Morrison just looks confused at Bobby Lashley laughs.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Bobby Lashley: </strong></span> <em> ‘Looks like you haven’t got any friends here John. Tonight me and you, we’ve been forced to work together and you can bet I’ll get the job done but this doesn’t mean we’re friends. You’ve got something I want and …’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Brian Kendrick: </strong></span> <em> ‘Want is greed and selfishness. Want is to be better than everything and everyone else. Want is a human emotion we must overcome if we are to know the truth. The truth is in our actions and our actions show our intent. If our intent is pure only then do you know who a person truly is.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>John Morrison: </strong></span> <em> ‘And what is your intent? To win this match?’ </em></p><p> </p><p> Brian Kendrick stares off into the distance for a second before answering.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Brian Kendrick: </strong></span> <em> ‘To do what must be done.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> Brian Kendrick walks off leaving John Morrison and Bobby Lashley alone.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>John Morrison: </strong></span> <em> ‘Why do I get a feeling I’m not going to like what that means?’ </em></p><p> </p><p> Bobby Lashley just snorts and pushes past John Morrison as we go back to the announcers desk.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>DDP: </strong></span> <em> ‘This is what I was worried about, after uniting last week tHw look to be quicky dividing. tHw needs to keep their eyes on the big picture here and that is the threat of the NWA.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Tony Schiavone: </strong></span> <em> ‘Maybe Ted DiBiase should be considering who he’s picked for this match.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>DDP: </strong></span> <em> ‘No Ted has picked the right people. John Morrison is the tHw World Champion, the NWA doesn’t have an answer to Bobby Lashley’s raw power and Brian Kendrick is a great wrestler. The three men are the right choice but they must get on the same page and not let their personal differences get in there way.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Tony Schiavone: </strong></span> <em> ‘But at Curtain Call Bobby Lashley will be challenging John Morrison for the tHw World Championship …’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>DDP: </strong></span> <em> ‘And if Team tHw doesn’t win the Soul Survivor Match there will not be a tHw for long.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Tony Schiavone</strong></span>: <em> ‘This is a match with a lot on the line. With the winner getting the man advantage in the Soul Survivor Match and a hell of a lot more.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>DDP: </strong></span> <em> ‘If tHw win then Ted DiBiase will get his hands on Harley Race at Curtain Call.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Tony Schaivone: </strong></span> <em> ‘But if the NWA win tonight and at Curtain Call then tHw will become NWA:tHw.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>DDP: </strong></span> <em> ‘tHw must win this or they will have it all to do at Curtain Call.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/JohnMorrison.jpg</span><span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/bobby_lashley5.jpg</span><span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Brian_Kendrick.jpg</span> w/ <span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/TedDiBiase1.jpg</span>vs. <span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/RobConway.jpg</span><span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Sylvain_Grenier3.jpg</span><span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Carlos_Colon_Jr.jpg</span> w/<span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/HarleyRace-1.jpeg</span><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>John Morrison, Bobby Lashley & Brian Kendrick w/Ted DiBiase vs. Rob Conway, Sylvan and Carlos w/Harley Race</strong></span></p></div><p></p><p><span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong> </strong></span></p><p> </p><p> The importance of this match is echoed by the fact that tHw President Ted DiBiase joins his tHw team ringside. The NWA members come down to the ring with NWA committee member Harley Race but leave Adam Cole and Natural Selection behind, DDP is already wondering where they are and questions if they’ll really stay in the back throughout this match. It’s the two World Champions to start things off with John Morrison and Rob Conway going toe to toe in the ring. With nothing really settled between the two men they both give it their all and both try to end this match early on, with Rob Conway falling victim to a Midnight Driver and John Morrison to an Egotrip but both men were saved by their team mates. As DDP was saying cracks were appearing on the tHw’s side with Bobby Lashley and John Morrison exchanging tags with a bit more power than they should. Neither John nor Bobby thought about tagging Brian into the match, obviously worried where his head was at as he continued to just stare off into the distance. </p><p> </p><p> With Sylvan and John Morrison in the ring the NWA did look in complete control after John Morrison had been on the receiving end of a backstabber by Carlos. The NWA kept John Morrison in their corner and made frequent tags to keep themselves fresh. The NWA didn’t look to be suffering from the same division that tHw was experiencing, they looked like they wanted to get the job done and they were showing how important that one man advantage was to them at Curtain Call. When the match got to ten minutes the tempers on the tHw team started to get worse and despite Ted DiBiase yelling at them to get in together Bobby Lashley made a blind tag on John Morrison, who had just gotten himself back into the match and didn’t like the way Lashley tagged in. The two men started to argue, while Harley Race was looking happy to see the division on Team tHw. Both Morrison and Lashley got into a shoving match, this allowed the NWA to regroup and Conway tagged in Sylvan the two men charged at Morrison and Lashley, knocking both men to the outside.</p><p> </p><p> The tHw President was livid and he got into both Bobby’s and John’s face telling them that they both had a job to do. Forcing Bobby back into the ring he caught Harley laughing at him and he must have seen red. Ted DiBiase raced round the ring and got into a shoving match with the NWA committee member. The referee got to the outside to try and calm things down and Jim Korderas took his eyes off of what was happening in the ring. </p><p> </p><p> Bobby Lashley was the legal man and he started to stalk Sylvan who was too busy watching the argument on the outside. Sylvan turned around and looked into the eyes of Bobby Lashley and he was like a deer stuck in the headlights. Lashley smiled for one second before charging but he was sent down to the mat with a steel pipe shot to the head courtesy of Brian Kendrick.</p><p> </p><p> Kendrick looked down on Lashley who had a dazed look in his eyes before sending the pipe crashing into the side of John Morrison’s head, sending him from the apron and to the floor below. Kendrick turned his attention back onto Bobby and started to choke the large wrestler out with the steel pipe, the NWA were all smiles as they too started to lay boots to the fallen Lashley. All four men wore Lashley down while Korderas was still trying to calm things down between DiBiase and Race. Things then got even worse for tHw when the rest of the NWA turned up with Adam Cole and Natural Selection jumping John Morrison and sending him crashing into the steel steps. Ted DiBiase finally got the sense that something was wrong but by this time he was too late, the damage had been done. Rob Conway was the man who made the cover on Bobby Lashley and Jim Korderas, not knowing what else to do counted the pin. This means the NWA get the one man advantage at Curtain Call in the Soul Survivor Match and if the NWA win at Curtain Call as well then tHw will become part of the NWA.</p><p> </p><p> Winners – <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Rob Conway, Sylvan & Carlos</strong></span></p><p> </p><p> After the match Harley Race is all smiles as he gets into the ring. He walks up to Brian Kendrick who looks up at him, steel pipe in his hand, and to the sound of boos from the crowd shakes the hand of Harley Race. Spotlight comes to a close with the image of Brian Kendrick turning his back on tHw and joining forces with the NWA.</p><p> </p><p> ==========================================================</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37678" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p> <strong>RATINGS INFO</strong></p><p> </p><p> time/rating</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> 1. Harley Race and Ted DiBiase confrontation 3/D-</p><p> 2. Vid: Spotlight 1/C+</p><p> 3. Show intro 2/C</p><p> 4. Ted DiBiase introduces Team tHw Captain but ‘The One’ Johnny Cannon interrupts 3/C-</p><p> 5. AJ Styles def. ‘The One’ Johnny Cannon 2.38/C</p><p> 6. Cutler Brothers inter 3/D-</p><p> 7. Harley Race talks to the NWA 3/E+</p><p> 8. Irish Airborne inter 3/D</p><p> 9. Announcers hype Curtain Call 1/C+</p><p> 10. Irish Airborne def. The Cutler Brothers 10.45/D+</p><p> 11. Young Bucks promo 5/C+</p><p> 12. John Morrison & Bobby Lashley confrontation 3/C+</p><p> 13. Announcers 2/C-</p><p> 14. Rob Conway, Sylvan & Carlos def. John Morrison, Bobby Lashley & Brian Kendrick 11.13/C</p><p> 15. Brian Kendrick shakes hands with Harley Race and joins the NWA 3/D+</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Show Rating: </strong> C-</p><p> <strong>Attendance: </strong> 1,500 sell out</p><p> <strong>TV Rating: </strong> 1.83 (down 0.9)</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> -----</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37678" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Good stuff man...loving it so far. Keep up the good work, very original!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks for the replay and I'm glad you're enjoying it.</p>

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/SPOTLIGHT.jpeg</span><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>tHw Spotlight</strong></span></p><p> From the tHw Arena, Universal Studios, Los Angeles, California</p><p> Week 3, December 2014</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> A recap video plays showing the events of Spotlight last week. The video focuses on Brian Kendrick turning his back on tHw and attacking Bobby Lashley with that steel pipe. The video ends with the image of Brian Kendrick shaking hands with the NWA committee member Harley Race. The fireworks go off and the cameras scan the crowd as we go right to the announcers table.</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/tony_schiavone.jpg</span><span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Diamond_Dallas_Page.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Tony Schiavone: </strong></span> <em> ‘Hello and we are only four days away from Curtain Call and Brian Kendrick’s actions last week has sent our tHw team into chaos.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>DDP: </strong></span> <em> ‘Brian Kendrick has a lot to answer for here tonight, but none is bigger as to who is going to replace him on Team tHw in the Soul Survivor Match at Curtain Call.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Tony Schiavone: </strong></span> <em> ‘I want to know exactly why Brian Kendrick has joined the NWA.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>DDP: </strong></span> <em> ‘We all knew Brian Kendrick was odd, he talks about actions showing the truth of a man’s intentions. If we take Brian Kendrick’s actions last week they show us that he is a backstabbing son of a bitch who …’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Tony Schiavone: </strong></span> <em> ‘Whoa Page …’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>DDP: </strong></span> <em> ‘No Tony, he was on our team. He was fighting for us Tony, me and you. We know that if the NWA win at Curtain Call then total Hollywood wrestling becomes NWA:tHw. Brian Kendrick screwed over tHw and he’s handed the NWA victory in that match. Brian Kendrick is scum, he is pathetic, he is worthless and …’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Brian Kendrick</strong></span> storms down the ramp, with his two followers <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong> Nick Dinsmore</strong></span> and <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong> Talon</strong></span> struggling to keep up. Brian Kendrick walks right up to DDP at the announcer’s desk and stares at him, DDP and Tony get up to their feet as DDP smirks. He grabs a house mic before saying anything.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>DDP: </strong></span> <em> ‘What, truth hurt Brian? Did you really expect me to thank you for what you did last week?’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Brian Kendrick: </strong></span> <em> ‘I did what I had to do Page. You do not know my true intentions.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>DDP: </strong></span> <em> ‘True intentions? You screwed us over Brian, that was your intention all along. You never wanted to fight for tHw …’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Briand Kendrick: </strong></span> <em> ‘Why would I fight for tHw?’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>DDP: </strong></span> <em> ‘Because it’s your company, it’s your job, it’s your …’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Brian Kendrick: </strong></span> <em>‘This company is Ted DiBiase’s, this is my job yes but DDP this is no reason for me to fight for tHw. I tried fighting for this company before, do you remember that Page? Do you remember me telling Alex Shelley what was to come and how I was the only one to stop it? Do you remember me telling Mauro Ranallo that I didn’t need the tHw World Championship for selfish or immoral reasons? Do you remember me telling John Morrison that I required the tHw World Championship to stop what is now happening? I saw the destruction of tHw coming, I saw the true intent of Rob Conway’s actions and I tried to save tHw. Do you remember now Page? Huh?’ </em></p><p> </p><p> Brian Kendrick starts to pace up and down in front of the announcers table, his eyes never leaving DDP’s.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Brian Kendrick: </strong></span> <em> ‘What happened every time I tried to save this company Page? I was laughed at, I had Disney songs quoted at me and I was made a thing to be ridiculed. There are only two men that believed me, that saw the truth of my actions and they stand behind me now. Only Nick Dinsmore and Talon in the whole of tHw sought the truth. So tell me Page, why should I fight for tHw when tHw has laughed at me for the past four months.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>DDP: </strong></span> <em> ‘You turned your back on tHw because some people laughed at you …’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Brian Kendrick: </strong></span> <em> ‘All people, not some, all of them. From you to Tony to Mauro to Alex to Ted to John Morrison all of tHw have laughed at me. You turned your back on me, you screwed me first. I tried time and time again to save tHw but in the end I saw the truth in everyone else’s actions. I saw the greed in Ted DiBiase’s eyes, I saw the mocking undertones in Mauro’s questions, I saw the unbelief in Alex Shelley’s soul, I saw the thirst for power in John Morrison’s actions and right now I see the judgement in your words DDP. You judge me, you dare judge me and my actions? You do not have the power or authority to judge me Page, I answer to no one, my belief answers to no one. I saw the corruption inside tHw and I judge it, I judge each and everyone in tHw and I find it unworthy. It is unfit to be saved. total Hollywood Wrestling deserves to die, there is nothing in it that needs saving or is worth saving. All of your actions have sentenced this company to destruction and I will help in tHw’s demise. I have spoken to Harley Race and stated my intent to help the NWA in their quest, as such I will be past of Team NWA in the Soul Survivor Match at Curtain Call. I will help them doom this company and they have will treat me and my beliefs with respect once tHw becomes NWA:tHw. My brothers and I will be saved from your destruction, our actions and intents have saved us but yours have doomed you all to darkness and despair. This Sunday at Curtain Call I will enjoy tearing this company down, I will watch with joy at this company crashes down around me and you will know that I was the one that made it happen.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> Brian Kendrick stops pacing and smirks as Page looks at him in disbelief.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>DDP: </strong></span> <em> ‘You know something Kenjackoff, I am looking forward to Curtain Call even more now because I can’t wait to see Team tHw kick your ass.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> The crowd cheers as Kendrick just laughs, he doesn’t laugh for long though as security come out from the back and walk right up to Brian Kendrick. Tony Schiavone holds his ear piece as he gets the announcement.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Tony Schiavone: </strong></span> <em> ‘Ladies and gentlemen, if I could have your attention please. I have just received word from the President of tHw Ted DiBiase that since Brian Kendrick is now part of the NWA he is no longer part of tHw and as such he is to be escorted off of the premises immediately.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> The crowd cheer as security start to drag Brian Kendrick away, DDP is laughing while Kendrick’s followers don’t know what to do. Their dilemma is solved for them.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Tony Schiavone: </strong></span> <em> ‘Ted DiBiase also says that Nick Dinsmore must stay because he has a match right now against Paul Birchill.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> Talon is torn between following his master Brian Kendrick and waiting for his pupil Nick Dinsmore. In the end he decides to stay ringside as Paul Birchill makes his way down the ramp.</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Paul_Burchill_WWE2.jpg</span> vs. <span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/NickDinsmore2.jpg</span> w/<span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/talonsmall.jpeg</span><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Paul Birchill vs. Nick Dinsmore w/Talon</strong></span></p></div><p></p><p><span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong> </strong></span></p><p> </p><p> The opening match of the night is also the shortest as Nick Dinsmore showed a ruthlessness and violent streak that he must have been learning from Talon. The ejection of his master Brian Kendrick must have been spurring Dinsmore on as he was very physical with Paul Birchill, not letting him up from the mat and generally beating him down with a series of stiff strikes. The match came to a close when Dinsmore connected with The Cutter which was good for the three count. </p><p> </p><p> Winner – <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Nick Dinsmore</strong></span></p><p> </p><p> Nick Dinsmore wasn’t done however as he shoved the referee Mike Posey out of the way and started to stomp on a fallen Paul Birchill. Talon too started to join in on the fun as he got into the ring and the two men started to mercilessly beat down a defenceless Paul Birchill. Running out from the back came <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Noam Dar</strong></span> who has also been having problems with Kendrick and his followers recently. Noam climbed up to the top rope, looking for a surprise attack on two men that outweighed him. The surprise never worked. Like swatting a fly out of the air Talon pushed Dar away and when he crashed to the mat Talon brought him right back up to his feet and laid him out with the Dark Kiss. With the damage done to both Birchill and Dar Talon tapped Nick Dinsmore on the shoulder and nodded, Nick nodded back and the two men slowly walked back up the ramp in search of their master.</p><p> </p><p> -----</p><p> </p><p> In the back <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Alex Shelley</strong></span> is in a corridor talking to some backstage worker when he suddenly hears a noise.</p><p> </p><p> <em>’Pssssssssssst.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> Turning around he sees <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong> ‘The One’ Johnny Cannon</strong></span> gesturing to him from behind some boxes. Alex rolls his eyes before shouting over the room for him.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Alex Shelley: </strong></span> <em> ‘What the hell do you want this time?’ </em></p><p> </p><p> ‘The One’ Johnny Canon takes a look around and quickly runs across the room to Alex and smiles.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong> ‘The One’ Johnny Cannon:</strong></span> <em> ‘I had hoped that you felt guilty and had reconsidered my offer.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Alex Shelley: </strong></span> <em> ‘Why would I feel guilty?’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong> ‘The One’ Johnny Cannon:</strong></span> <em> ‘You locked me in a locker, a locker. I didn’t even know they still existed. I was in that thing for four hours till one of my ex butlers found me.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Alex Shelley:</strong></span> <em> ‘Ex-butler?’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong> ‘The One’ Johnny Cannon: </strong></span> <em> ‘Yes ex butler, I fired him for incompetence as it took him four hours to find me. Anyway we’re getting off point. I know you feel guilty about your little joke going a bit too far and I want to alleviate that bone crushing guilt you must be feeling. I know you didn’t mean what you did …’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Alex Shelley: </strong></span> <em> ‘No I really did mean to lock you in there …’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong> ‘The One’ Johnny Cannon: </strong></span> <em> ‘You may think you did but deep down I know you never meant it.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Alex Shelley: </strong></span> <em> ‘No, dude I really did mean to lock you in that locker. In fact I want to find that ex-butler of yours and kick his ass for letting you out of there.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong> ‘The One’ Johnny Cannon: </strong></span> <em> ‘Well be that as it may I want to stop you feeling guilty and …’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Alex Shelley: </strong></span> <em> ‘I don’t feel guilty.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> ‘The One’ Johnny Cannon sighs and shakes his head.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong> ‘The One’ Johnny Cannon: </strong></span> <em> ‘Why are you making this so difficult huh? All I want is for you to be assaulted by the NWA while I get away to safety, is that really too much to ask? I mean it’s not like I’m making you do it for free I am paying for you and …’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Alex Shelley: </strong></span> <em> ‘The message isn’t getting through is it? Let me make this real clear for you Johnny, I don’t feel guilty about locking you in a locker. I don’t want to be your bodyguard and I am not for sale …’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong> ‘The One’ Johnny Cannon: </strong></span> <em> ‘But, it’s money. Who doesn’t want more money?’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Alex Shelley: </strong></span> <em> ‘Tell you what Johnny boy, you meet me in the ring later tonight and I’ll make sure that you really understand what I mean by the word no.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> ‘The One’ Johnny Cannon looks confused as Alex Shelley walks away, Johnny then finds himself alone and he quickly runs back to hiding behind the boxes.</p><p> </p><p> -----</p><p> </p><p> In the ring stands Rob Conway, Adam Cole, Carlos, Natural Selection, Sylvan and Harley Race otherwise known as <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>the NWA</strong></span>. The crowd boos them as Harley Race starts to speak.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Harley Race: </strong></span> <em> ‘Four days, that’s how long Ted DiBiase has control of total Hollywood Wrestling has left, four whole days. Take a good look around you Ted because this Sunday at Curtain Call all this will be property of the NWA. When the NWA’s team win in the Soul Survivor Match this Sunday your empire will be over and the NWA’s rise back to the top of this business starts again.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Rob Conway: </strong></span> <em> ‘Like rats leaving a sinking ship even tHw wrestlers are seeing the writing on the wall of this pile of crap company. All I asked for was your respect Ted DiBiase, I told you that if I didn’t get it I would take this company and at Curtain Call I will. I promise right here right now I will be the man with the last pin, I will be the Soul Survivor. Will be be the one to end your empire.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Harley Race: </strong></span> <em> ‘Brian Kendrick saw the light, he came home to the NWA and he will be part of Team NWA at Curtain Call. It will be the true Worlds Champion, the NWA World Champion Rob Conway, teaming up with Adam Cole, Carlos, Sylvan and Brain Kendrick.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Rob Conway: </strong></span> <em> ‘Last time I checked that’s five against four Ted, time’s ticking out for you and your so called wrestlers. You better find someone dumb enough to take Brian’s place.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Carlos: </strong></span> <em> ‘The time is slowly ticking away for tHw. Be sure you’re on the right side when tHw’s time runs out.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Harley Race: </strong></span> ‘<em>We have welcomed Brian Kendrick to the NWA anyone else who wants to join him? We promise that if anyone else part of tHw who wants to join us then they can do. Anyone left with tHw come Curtain Call, well they won’t be so lucky.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Rob Conway: </strong></span> <em> ‘United we will stand, divided they will fall.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> The NWA laugh as they walk away from the ring as we go straight to the tHw President’s office.</p><p> </p><p> -----</p><p> </p><p> What remains of <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Team tHw</strong></span> are with <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Ted DiBiase</strong></span> in his office backstage. They are watching the NWA laugh as they walk back up the ramp before Ted quickly turns to TV off.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>AJ Styles: </strong></span> <em> ‘Brian Kendrick screwed us Ted and now the NWA are offering places to the rest of tHw? Who else is going to join them?’ </em></p><p> </p><p> As AJ is saying this The American Wolves are staring at Shelton Benjamin who gets annoyed when he notices them.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Shelton Benjamin: </strong></span> <em> ‘What are you looking at huh? Are you expecting me to jump is that it?’ </em></p><p> </p><p> The American Wolves go to answer but Ted shouts over them.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Ted DiBiase: </strong></span> <em> ‘No one is jumping to the NWA. Brian Kendrick will pay for what he’s done but you’ve got to trust me here. I have more to lose than any of you. This is my money we’re talking about here and I will not lose a cent of it, especially not to Harley Race and the NWA. total Hollywood Wrestling will not be a man down at Curtain Call. I have personally signed the last member of Team tHw …’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>AJ Styles: </strong></span> <em> ‘Who is he? How can we trust him? </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Shelton Benjamin: </strong></span> ‘<em>What’s going to stop this guy from jumping huh? What’s going to make him stay here and not …’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Ted DiBiase: </strong></span> <em> ‘At Curtain Call, in that Soul Survivor Match it will be a war and in war there is only one thing you can truly rely on. This man will not let you down, he will fight for tHw and he will win.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Davey Richards: </strong></span><em>‘Who is he?’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Eddie Edwards: </strong></span> <em> ‘How are we supposed to trust this guy if we don’t know who he is?’ </em></p><p> </p><p> Ted DiBiase writes something down on a bit of paper and hands it over to AJ Styles, who nods his head as he passes it to Shelton and then the American Wolves look too.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Ted DiBiase: </strong></span> <em> ‘Don’t tell anyone, we wouldn’t want to ruin the surprise for the NWA.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> Ted DiBiase laughs as we go right to the announcer’s desk.</p><p> </p><p> -----</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Tony Schiavone: </strong></span> <em> ‘Who is it? Who is the last member of Team tHw?’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>DDP: </strong></span> <em> ‘I don’t know but boy I can’t wait to see who it is. With Ted DiBiase’s connections it could be anybody.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Tony Schiavone: </strong></span> <em> ‘With tHw on the back foot from Brian Kendrick’s jump to the NWA I think it’s a good idea keeping that last man a secret.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>DDP: </strong></span> <em> ‘It keeps the NWA guessing and they don’t know who to prepare for.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Tony Schiavone: </strong></span> <em> ‘There’s also the tHw World Championship as well. John Morrison will be putting the tHw World Championship on the line at Curtain Call against one of the most dominant men in this business today, Bobby Lashley.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>DDP: </strong></span> <em> ‘John Morrison will have his work cut out for him in this match. Bobby Lashley was taken out of the tHw World Championship Tournament at Crowning Of A Champion by ‘The One’ Johnny Cannon. That was a huge upset and I know Bobby Lashley will bring his A game to Curtain Call. I can’t wait for this Sunday Tony, I’m jacked up.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> The matches announced so far, including one just made, appear on the screen and the announcers briefly talk about each one.</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/CurtainCallBanner.jpeg</span><p> <strong>tHw Presents Curtail Call</strong></p><p><strong> Only available on Pay Per View</strong></p><p> </p><p> John Morrison© vs. Bobby Lashley for the tHw World Championship</p><p> AJ Styles, Shelton Benjamin, American Wolves and ??? vs. Rob Conway, Brian Kendrick, Carlos, Adam Cole & Sylvan in a Soul Survivor Match</p><p> Irish Airborne vs. Young Bucks© for the tHw Tag Team Championships</p><p> Paul Birchill & Noam Dar vs. Talon & Nick Dinsmore</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> -----</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Alex_Shelley30.jpg</span> vs. <span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/TheOneJohnnyCannon.jpg</span><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Alex Shelley vs. ‘The One’ Johnny Cannon</strong></span> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> In another short match Alex Shelley wanted to show ‘The One’ Johnny Cannon once and for all that he has no intention of becoming his bodyguard. Cannon was on the defensive for most of it, the best he did was to take a few cheap shots after a closeline Shelley directed at Cannon’s head instead knocked the referee Tony Young down to the mat. The cheap shots didn’t do any good for Cannon as Shelley knocked him down with a beautiful dropkick before checking on the referee. With the referee down <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Andy Leavine</strong></span> came running down the ramp and he snuck up behind Shelley, who turned around only to have his head nearly taken off with a brutal meat hook closeline by the angry giant. Johnny Cannon looked on with a smile as Andy silently got out of the ring and walked back up the ramp. The referee was slowly getting back to his feet, Cannon didn’t waste any time and quickly covered Shelley, shouting for the referee to count. When the ref’s hand came down for a third time Johnny Cannon reacted like he’d just won the Super Bowl, Stanley Cup, World Series and the World Championship at the same time. The announcers meanwhile were wondering why exactly Andy Leavine interfered in this match as we go backstage.</p><p> </p><p> Winner – <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong> ‘The One’ Johnny Cannon</strong></span></p><p> </p><p> -----</p><p> </p><p> In the interview area <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Mauro Ranallo</strong></span> is joined by the tHw Tag Team Champions, <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong> The Young Bucks</strong></span>.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Mauro Ranallo: </strong></span> <em> ‘Nick, Matt in four days at Curtain Call you will defend your championship against Irish Airborne, a team that successfully defeated The Cutler Brothers and …’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Matt Jackson: </strong></span> <em> ‘Whoa Mauro, hold up there for a second. Did I just hear you correctly?’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Mauro Ranallo: </strong></span> <em> ‘What? What did I say?’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Nick Jackson: </strong></span> <em> ‘You know, the last bit. Who did they defeat?’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Mauro Ranallo</strong></span>: <em> ‘The Cutler Brothers.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Nick Jackson: </strong></span> <em> ‘Matt they defeated The Cutler Brothers. Wait how many times did they beat them?’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Mauro Ranallo: </strong></span> <em> ‘Three times, it was a …’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Matt Jackson: </strong></span> <em> ‘Wow, three times. In a row I bet as well. Nick I don’t know what to say. I mean Irish Airborne have defeated The Cutler Brothers.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Nick Jackson: </strong></span> <em> ‘I know right. It’s like who hasn’t beaten The Cutler Brothers?'</em></p><p> </p><p> Nick and Matt laugh before high fiving each other.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Matt Jackson: </strong></span> <em> ‘Who else have we beaten?’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Nick Jackson: </strong></span> <em> ‘The American Wolves.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Matt Jackson: </strong></span> <em> ‘The Dynasty.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Nick Jackson: </strong></span> <em> ‘Age of the Fall.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Matt Jackson: </strong></span><em> ‘Hybrid Dolphins.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Nick Jackson: </strong></span> <em> ‘Briscoe Brothers.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Matt Jackson: </strong></span> <em> ‘Motor City Machine Guns …’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Mauro Ranallo: </strong></span> <em> ‘Okay I get the point.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Matt Jackson: </strong></span> <em> ‘You get the point huh? The point is that we are all you need to know about tag team wrestling.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Nick Jackson: </strong></span> <em> ‘Irish Airborne mean nothing to us, do you understand that? Nothing. They pose no threat to us, we could not even show up at Curtain Call and we’d still retain our championships, we are that good.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Matt Jackson: </strong></span> <em> ‘Dave, Jake we told you last week that you aren’t on our level, if you think we should be afraid of you then you couldn’t be more wrong.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Nick Jackson: </strong></span> <em> ‘This Sunday we will prove that to you when we wipe the canvas with your worthless …’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Matt Jackson: </strong></span> <em> ‘Pathetic …’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Nick Jackson: </strong></span> <em> ‘Stinking …’ </em></p><p> </p><p> The Young Bucks are cut off as <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Irish Airborne</strong></span> jump them from behind, taken by surprise for once The Young Bucks look to be on the losing side. Irish Airborne, not happy about being made fun of, bring the fight directly to The Young Bucks and after knocking Matt Jackson to the ground with a garbage can shot to the head they drive Nick Jackson head first into the concrete wall. Irish Airborne look down on the tHw Tag Team Champions with a slight smile on their faces before walking away with a job well done.</p><p> </p><p> -----</p><p> </p><p> A video played showing the various attacks by the NWA over the past few weeks. It shows the many tHw wrestlers taken out by the NWA while Harley Race’s voice plays over the destruction. Harley Race says that this Sunday at Curtail Call the NWA will do so much damage that they’ll make what they’ve done so far look like a fight in a kindergarten. When the video ends we go to the interview area.</p><p> </p><p> -----</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Mauro Ranallo</strong></span> is standing by with a mic in his hand and he is joined by the tHw World Champion<span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong> John Morrison</strong></span> and his opponent at Curtain Call, <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Bobby Lashley</strong></span>.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Mauro Ranallo: </strong></span> <em> ‘This Sunday at Curtain Call you two will wrestle for the tHw World Championship and …’ </em></p><p> </p><p> Mauro is cut off as Bobby Lashley takes the mic away from him and starts to stare a hole through the champion.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Bobby Lashley: </strong></span> <em> ‘We’ll get to all of that in a second Mauro but right now I’ve got to get the answer to something that’s been bugging me all week. John Morrison where the hell were you last week when Brian Kendrick smashed a pipe against the side of my head?’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>John Morrison: </strong></span> <em> ‘What? I had been knocked down to the floor, you saw that and …’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Bobby Lashley: </strong></span> <em> ‘What I saw was a steel pipe driven right between my eyes. I’m sick of protecting a coward like you and …’ </em></p><p> </p><p> John Morrison takes off his sunglasses and gets into Bobby Lashley’s face, showing no hint of fear.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>John Morrison: </strong></span> <em> ‘Coward? You’re calling me a coward?’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Bobby Lashley: </strong></span> <em> ‘Damn right I am. You were out for two weeks after the NWA first invaded. Two weeks, what were you doing? You were nursing your injuries, crying and whining at home. I was attacked by the NWA and I was out for one week, not by choice but because my doctors told me I couldn’t return. You’d still be home now if it wasn’t for me. You heard I was coming back so you returned to take all of the glory. You let these people think that you came back to save tHw, you didn’t come back for that you came back to steal the spotlight. You John Morrison are a yellow bellied coward.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>John Morrison: </strong></span> <em> ‘You saw what the NWA did to me and …’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Bobby Lashley: </strong></span> <em> ‘I don’t want to hear your excuses. Just like I don’t want to hear your excuses about last week, you left me high and dry man.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>John Morrison: </strong></span> <em> ‘You want to know where I was last week Bobby, I had that same steel pipe smashed into my skull as well but let me ask you where were you huh? Where were you when Rob Conway was bringing a steel chair down on my spine? Where were you when …’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Bobby Lashley: </strong></span> <em> ‘Hey I’m not interested in the past, I’m interested in the future. This Sunday, Curtain Call I’m taking the tHw World Championship off of you, this was always about business to me. I respected you John, we may not be friends but I respected you and your abilities. After last week you’ve made it personal and I’ve got no problems beating your ass.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>John Morrison: </strong></span> <em> ‘Everyone has written me off and …’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Bobby Lashley: </strong></span> <em> ‘I’m done here, I’ll see you Sunday Champ, that is if you have the guts to turn up.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> Bobby Lashley and John Morrison have a stare down as we go to the announce table.</p><p> </p><p> -----</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Tony Schiavone: </strong></span> <em> ‘Heated word there and the tHw World Championship match at Curtain Call just got personal Page.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>DDP: </strong></span> <em> ‘John Morrison is a hell of a competitor but he’s going up against the most dominant men in tHw, Bobby Lashley. John Morrison has the heart but I don’t know if that’s enough to overcome the strength and power of Bobby Lashley.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>Tony Schiavone: </strong></span> <em> ‘We’ll have to see what happens at Curtain Call but right now it’s time for our main event. The two captains in this Sunday’s Soul Survivor Match are going head to head. It’s tHw’s last chance to send a message to the NWA. It’s out last stop before Curtain Call and that Soul Survivor Match.’ </em></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/AJ_Styles10.jpg</span> w/<span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/TedDiBiase1.jpg</span>vs. <span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/RobConway.jpg</span>w/<span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/HarleyRace-1.jpeg</span><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>AJ Styles w/ Ted DiBiase vs. Rob Conway w/Harley Race</strong></span> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> AJ Styles came down to the ring first to a great pop from the sell out crowd here in the tHw arena, he waited in the ring for his opponent but when Rob Conway did make his way down the ramp he didn’t come out alone. The NWA committee member Harley Race joined him as usual but Rob Conway was also joined by the entire Team NWA at Curtain Call, bar Brian Kendrick, but he was replaced by Natural Selection. Rob Conway had a cocky grin on his face but AJ Styles didn’t seem that worried, he called out to the stage and he was answered by team tHw and Ted DiBiase, who came down the ramp. After pushing past the NWA, were who angrily watching on the ramp, they got in position next to AJ Styles to ensure this would remain a fair fight. Jim Korderas had the unfortunate task of refereeing this match, and as he called for the bell you could tell by the look on his face that he wasn’t looking forward to trying to keep order in this match.</p><p> </p><p> The bell hadn’t even finished ringing before the shenanigans started as Natural Selection tripped up AJ Styles. The American Wovles quickly ran around the ring and flattened Natural Selection, bringing the numbers down of the NWA side. In the ring Rob Conway had tried to take the advantage after the attempted distraction by Natural Selection but AJ Styles was ready for him and connected with a dropkick. As the action continued inside the ring so did the action outside the ring, minor scuffles broke out with Davey Richards and Carlos while Shelton Benjamin again brought the numbers down on the NWA side by sending Sylvan crashing into the ring post. Even Ted and Harley got in on it, sharing a war of words but they did refrain from any punches.</p><p> </p><p> Jim Korderas didn’t know what to do as every time he tried to restore order on the outside the action inside the ring would escalate, Rob Conway nearly scoring a pin when the ref’s back was turned after he low blowed AJ Styles. Eddie Edwards was the one to break the pin but that brought Adam Cole into the ring and he got a little bit of vengeance for the NWA, sending Eddie down and out with not only a low blow but throwing him to the outside and suplexing him on the steel ramp. Davey Richards tried to save his tag team partner but he became the victim of a two on one assault by both Carlos and Adam Cole. Things were rapidly getting out of control.</p><p> </p><p> There was only Shelton Benjamin and Ted DiBiase standing in AJ Styles’s corner now and Shelton Benjamin was soon taken out by both Carlos and a recovered Sylvan. The two men tag teamed Shelton and dragged him over to the announcers table, Ted DiBiase tried to stop them but Harley Race was there and he floored the tHw President with a right hook. Security appeared ringside to try and stop what was about to happen but they were too late as Shelton Benjamin was driven through the announce table. Adam Cole got in the ring with a steel chair and brought it crashing down on the head of AJ Styles. Jim Korderas had no choice but to call for the bell and even though Rob Conway just lost this match the NWA are the ones that look like winners. </p><p> </p><p> Winner by disqualification – <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>AJ Styles</strong></span></p><p> </p><p> The last Spotlight before Curtain Call faded to black with the image of Team tHw totally destroyed and Team NWA standing tall in the ring, with their arms raised in victory.</p><p> </p><p> =====================================================</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37678" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p> <strong>RATINGS INFO</strong></p><p> </p><p> time/rating</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> 1. Vid: Spotlight 1/B-</p><p> 2. Show intro 2/C</p><p> 3. Brian Kendrick promo 5/B-</p><p> 4. Nick Dinsmore def. Paul Birchill 7.48/D+</p><p> 5. Talon and Nick Dinsmore attack Paul Birchill, Noam Dar out for save 3/E+</p><p> 6. ‘The One’ Johnny Cannon talks to Alex Shelley 5/D-</p><p> 7. Harley Race & NWA inter 5/D+</p><p> 8. Ted DiBiase promises surprise member of Team tHw at Curtain Call 4/D+</p><p> 9. Announcers hype Curtain Call 1/C+</p><p> 10. ‘The One’ Johnny Cannon def. Alex Shelley 8.10/C</p><p> 11. Young Bucks interview, attacked by Irish Airborne 5/C-</p><p> 12. Vid: NWA invasion 1/C</p><p> 13. John Morrison & Bobby Lashley joint inter 7/C+</p><p> 14. Announcers 2/C</p><p> 15. Rob Conway def. AJ Styles 11.04/B-</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Show Rating: </strong> C+</p><p> <strong>Attendance: </strong>1,500 Sell out</p><p> <strong>TV Rating: </strong> 1.89 (up 0.06)</p></div></blockquote>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/CurtainCallBanner.jpeg</span><p>

<strong>Curtain Call Preview</strong></p><p>

Only Available on Pay Per View</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

This Sunday total Hollywood wrestling presents Curtain Call, a night where Team tHw will fight for survival against the invading NWA and a night where John Morrison’s dream looks to be over. John Morrison and tHw are facing the final curtain, the question is where will they be when it falls?</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/johnmorrisonsmall.jpg</span> vs. <span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/BobbyLashleyfacesmall.jpg</span><p>

<strong>John Morrison© vs. Bobby Lashley for the tHw World Championship</strong> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

In October Bobby Lashley defeated Shelton Benjamin to become the number one contender to the tHw World Championship and this sent ‘The Dominator’ on a collision course with the tHw World Champion John Morrison. With the invasion of the NWA and with them targeting both John Morrison and Bobby Lashley, the two men were forced to work together to tackle the growing threat of the NWA. Things looked to be going fine, the two men were co existing but then came two weeks ago. Brian Kendrick defected to the NWA and in doing so helped the NWA beat down both Bobby Lashley and John Morrison. Last week on Spotlight Bobby Lashley accused John Morrison of sacfiricing him so he could get away. Bobby Lashley even called the tHw World Champion a coward. With temperatures running high the issues between the two men has quickly become personal. With Bobby Lashley refusing to listen and John Morrison out to prove he’s not a coward. At Curtain Call you can bet that these two men will be giving it their all for the honor of being tHw World Champion.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>-----</p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/AJStylessmall.jpg</span><span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/SheltonBenjaminsmall.jpg</span><span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/DaveyRichardssmall.jpg</span><span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/EddieEdwardssmall.jpg</span><span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/mysterysmall.jpg</span> vs. <span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/robconwaysmall.jpg</span><span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/BrianKendricksmall.jpeg</span><span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/AdamColesmall.jpg</span><span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Carlossmall.jpg</span><span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Sylvansmall.jpg</span></p><p>

<strong>Team tHw (AJ Styles, Shelton Benjamin, American Wolves & ???) vs. Team NWA (Rob Conway, Brian Kendrick, Adam Cole, Carlos & Sylvan in a Soul Survivor Match</strong> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

total Hollywood wrestling is in a state of war, thanks to the National Wrestling Alliance. With the help of NWA committee member Harley Race the NWA are out on a mission to destroy tHw and reclaim their place at the top of the wrestling world. The NWA seemed unstoppable and they didn’t pick and chose their targets they attacked everyone and anyone connected to tHw. They took out John Morrison and Bobby Lashley, even the tHw President Ted DiBiase. Things looked bleak for tHw but then the tides turned and for once tHw stood united. Ted DiBiase challenged the NWA to a Soul Survivor Match, a match so brutal that it showed just how desperate things had gotten for tHw. The NWA accepted the challenge and while tHw stood divided the NWA stayed united. With AJ Styles trying to unify his team no one saw Brian Kendrick’s defection to tHw till it was too late and it’s left tHw in chaos. With only four days to go Ted DiBiase announced there would be retribution for Brian Kendrick and for the NWA and confirmed there would be a fifth member to Team tHw, but refused to say who it would be. With so much on the line at Curtain Call both teams need to win, if the NWA win then tHw will become NWA:tHw. If tHw win then the NWA must leave, forever. Added to that if Team tHw win whoever becomes the Soul Survivor and/or makes the final pin they will get a tHw World Championship shot at Bright Lights, Big Beatdowns this Soul Survivor Match is going to be huge. One team must win and no matter who wins, the invasion of total Hollywood wrestling will end: either with it’s destruction or it’s salvation.</p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/DaveCristsmall.jpg</span><span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/JakeCristsmall.jpg</span> vs. <span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/nickjacksonsmall.jpg</span><span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/mattjacksonsmall.jpg</span></p><p>

<strong>Irish Airborne vs. Young Bucks© for the tHw Tag Team Championships</strong> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Irish Airborne earned a tHw Tag Team title shot after defeating The Cutler Brothers in a best of five series, that became a best of six series after the NWA interfered in their last deciding match. The Young Bucks are less than impressed with their challengers, saying that not only that Irish Airborne aren’t in the same league as them but they’re not in the league below them either. Will Irish Airborne prove that they have what it takes to best The Young Bucks or will The Young Bucks show the world why they are all you need to know about tag team wrestling</p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/AlexShelleysmall.jpg</span> vs. <span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/AndyLeavinesmall.jpg</span></p><p>

<strong>Alex Shelley vs. Andy Leavine</strong> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

For weeks ‘The One’ Johnny Cannon has been trying to employ Alex Shelley as his bodyguard but Alex has refused to be bought. Things came to a head on the last Spotlight when Alex Shelley had had enough and was scheduled to face ‘The One’ Johnny Cannon in a match. That match did happen but it ended with the interference of Andy Leavine. Why Andy Leavine helped ‘The One’ Johnny Cannon can be guessed at but Alex Shelley isn’t interested in the whys. He only wants revenge on Andy Leavine and will hope to get his hands on ‘The One’ Johnny Cannon after.</p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/PaulBirchillsmall.jpg</span><span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/NoamDarsmall.jpg</span> vs. <span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/talonsmall.jpeg</span><span>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/nickdinsmoresmall.jpeg</span></p><p>

<strong>Paul Birchill & Noam Dar vs. Talon & Nick Dinsmore</strong> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Nick Dinsmore, along with Talon, have had many run ins with the English Brawler Birchill over the past few weeks, and after Dinsmore faced off with Birchill on the last Spotlight both Talon and Dinsmore laid into Birchill. Noam Dar tried to save his fellow countryman but he failed and as a result was beaten down too. This brings us to tonight where Birchill and Dar will challenge the followers of Kendrick. Will the British duo manage to put away Talon and Dinsmore or will he followers do their master proud?</p><p> </p><p>

Curtain Call is this Sunday only on Pay Per View!</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>----- </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

So I finally decided to run a prediction contest thing. So here’s how it’s going to work. You get one point for correctly guessing the winners of the matches and two points if you answer the questions below correctly. Whoever gets the most points, as long as there’s more than two obviously, wins the contest and gets to pick the stipulations of the main event at Bright Lights, Big Beatdowns. The stipulations will be a choice of three and I’ll PM the winner nearer the time. Here are the questions.</p><p> </p><p>

1. Who will be the mystery member of Team tHw?</p><p>

2. Who will get the most eliminations in the Soul Survivor Match?</p><p>

And</p><p>

3. Who will be the first elimination in the Soul Survivor Match?</p>

<p><strong>John Morrison©</strong> vs. Bobby Lashley for the tHw World Championship</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Team tHw (AJ Styles, Shelton Benjamin, American Wolves & ???)</strong> vs. Team NWA (Rob Conway, Brian Kendrick, Adam Cole, Carlos & Sylvan in a Soul Survivor Match</p><p> </p><p>

Irish Airborne vs. <strong>Young Bucks© </strong>for the tHw Tag Team Championships</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Alex Shelley</strong> vs. Andy Leavine</p><p> </p><p>

Paul Birchill & Noam Dar vs. <strong>Talon & Nick Dinsmore</strong></p><p> </p><p>

1. Who will be the mystery member of Team tHw? <strong>Jeff Jarrett</strong></p><p>

2. Who will get the most eliminations in the Soul Survivor Match? <strong>AJ Styles</strong></p><p>

3. Who will be the first elimination in the Soul Survivor Match? <strong>Brian Kendrick (something fishy is coming there)</strong></p>

Archived