How over do you have to be?

What level of overness do you have to get to in order to get involved with a National, Cult or Global company? I know it helps if you're the right TYPE of wrestler, but I'm wondering how over you have to be to get in with these companies. At 18 overness in Japan, 16 in the US, 17 in the UK and 11 in Europe, I'm stuck working for Regional and Local places, but while I'm main eventing ROF and tag champ in 21CW (just having defended against the champ and former champ), I'm not getting the chance to work for any larger companies than WLW. Also, how are you supposed to get over in Mexico? I can't get a mexican company to hire me and I can't improve my overness there unless I work there. It's like the idea that now UCR have become Cult status, I can't get a job back there again either. It's frustrating.

I finally got a decent offer at around 35-40 overness in Japan. $960 a month written with PGHW! After two matches, I managed to break my leg... :( When I healed three months later I quickly built my overness to 45 and was extended with PGHW on a pay-per-appearance basis. I decided to apply for BHOTWG (which had recently dropped from Global to National level), beat a midcarder in a B match and was promptly offered a written deal for $3200 a month for two years!! :D My advice is just to keep plugging away and eventually something good will come your way!

[QUOTE=Starman]Also, how are you supposed to get over in Mexico? I can't get a mexican company to hire me and I can't improve my overness there unless I work there. It's like the idea that now UCR have become Cult status, I can't get a job back there again either. It's frustrating.[/QUOTE] You can build your Mexican overness by reaching a certain level in other areas too.

Archived