Diablo X 2.5

Well I gave up updating the chaos mode of this and transfered some things across to this data. 2 promotions (Arkham City Wrestling - child promotion to Gotham Pro Wrestling and Ultimate Crazy Wrestle Fun Time!). The 5 Reboot characters have also been imported and a few new characters added to the data (such as the Arkham City Wrestlings roster) and a couple of Kick-Ass characters. Various picture updates and changes too.

The starting date has also been changed from January 2012 to June 2012.

Anyway, you don't care about all that you just want the data so here you go!

DIABLO X 2.5 Data

DIABLO X 2.5 Logos, Belts etc...

DIABLO X People

all links seem to be taking me to the exact same page. resulting in downloading the file DX Logos etc pack 3 times., I retried because i thought i had simply messed up and it happened again when error checking myself

It should now be linking to the correct files. I was in a rush as needed to go out so didn't check, sorry.

I'll fix it for if I decide on another release (this one wasn't really planned). I tend to update this for fun and no other reason these days so I'll not commit to a future release... but it's been around 10 years so no doubt there will be down the road :D

• 3 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="WWF87" data-cite="WWF87" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37719" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Silver Sable don't seem to have a pic</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> There should be a pic in the folder for her. I just must have forgotten to link it. If there isnt one Ill upload a pic when im on my pc as I respond a lot of the time here from my phone.</p>

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
There not there the green/white red and pink ranger is from the Diablo X chaos mod that was drop after a beta if i remember right.

You are correct. I've been quietly updating Diablo X during doing my Millennium fantasy mod so will add the other Rangers no doubt. Once I've finished my other data I'll probably try and revamp this a little bit.

Be nice to see a update to this been looking at the millennium mod post. can't help but hope PHW finds it way out of the chaos lucky for me i have the chaos data packs so i can just restart it as my own place

Looking to bring a couple of promotions "out of the chaos" as feel 2 or 3 new promotions may benefit the data.

Maybe a DC Comics promotion of some sort?

I know there's Gotham and Arkham, but Superman, The Flash and so forth are on the unemployed list :p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Frontiergfx/TJWL_zpse19d0e47.jpg

Truth Justice Wrestling League owned by Superman. This will be in the eventual update - although no way to tell when I'll have a date for this as I want enough new things that makes someone want to download it. :)

• 2 months later...
This mod is awesome, I have been following these boards for a few years now but have never posted. I usually don't do fantasy mods, but after playing almost all of your real world (current) mods I decided to give this a go. It is simply AWESOME! I look forward to every mod you do and hope this one expands even more! Thanks for you hard work.

Archived