Create a Rookie

ewanite

Want to play a rookie to superstar game but can't find a render that's right for you? I'll take requests for particular renders, the more detail the better! Let me know how big they should be, what kind of hair etc and I'll try to whip something up!

<p>Generally speaking people want heels to be beaten, I have a potential one.</p><p> </p><p>

Malcolm Ackerman is a 18 years old light heavyweight hailing from Brooklyn. The quintessential definition of an hipster, he portays himself in the ring. An improv actor in high school, he closes his sentences with this catchfrase “I’m not an hipster, I just don’t care!” Mixing old school European and American tecniques with heelish antics, Ackerman could be a future star.</p><p> </p><p>

Name: Malcolm Ackerman</p><p>

Born: May 1995, Brooklyn, New York</p><p>

Nationality: American</p><p>

Race: White</p><p>

Weight: Light Heayweight</p><p>

Hair: Brown, shaggy</p><p>

Eyes: Brown</p><p>

Facial hair: Late ’70 moustache with a five o'clock shadow beard</p><p>

Appearance: Large frame red glasses, porkie pie hat, black and white keffieh and a grey t-shirt, if it’s possible with written SWAG.</p>

Name: D'artagnan Gauthier

Born: September 1995, Lyon, France

Nationality: French

Race: White

Weight: Lightweight

Hair: Blonde, shoulder length, possibly curled

Eyes: Blue

Facial hair: Muskeeter-style beard (mustache with the triangle under the mouth)

Appearance: http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/6400000/D-Artagnan-the-man-in-the-iron-mask-6432415-305-442.jpg Somewhat similar to the picture in regards to the hat and fancy clothing. In terms of importance, the hat is the important article here but it's no biggie if it isn't there.

<p>Name: James Chaos</p><p>

Weight: small (a bit chubby)</p><p>

Hair: black, shaggy (a bit shorter than Malcolms)</p><p>

Eyes: Brown</p><p>

age 17</p><p> </p><p>

A mouthy goof as a face and a cocky violent prick as a heel </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

if your willing could I get an alt of him with sun glasses and a flashy blue or silver jacket or vest. if not that's perfectly fine I'll be very happy either way</p>

<p>Let's see. This'll actually be cool, since it'll let me stop using someone's Cornellverse-version render of Adam Cole for this guy. I've been using him in RTG attempts in TEW2013, and now I want to try in WS3.</p><p> </p><p>

Name: Jeremiah Sloane</p><p>

Born: September 1994, in Huntington Beach, California</p><p>

Nationality: American</p><p>

Weight: Middleweight</p><p>

Gimmick: The antithesis of Zack Ryder in 2011; he hosts his own YouTube 'show', and acts like an arrogant dickwad because of the popularity that show may or may not get him.</p><p>

Hair: Long, brown hair. Maybe a bit frizzy on the ends, the way someone who's in water a lot tends to have that happen.</p><p>

Eyes: Hazel-ish. Leaning more toward brown than green.</p><p>

Facial hair: None. At most, maybe some growth on the curve of the chin, but that's it.</p><p>

Appearance: Given that the only really visible part's gonna be the head, I won't drag out a detailed appearance (even though as much as I want to move past the Cole render, that's kind of how I view Sloane now: bulky elbowpads and kneepads, black wrist tape, Orton-esque boots and dark trunks with a stylized name on it), but instead, my 'dream' version of the head render.</p><p> </p><p>

Ideally, if you've got a suitable phone prop, it'd be Sloane - trying to look unaffected as he blatantly mugs to the camera - taking an obnoxious selfie. Perhaps even with a copy of the render on the phone in the shot?</p><p> </p><p>

Otherwise, just come up with the douchiest possible situation.</p>

I really appreciate you making a topic like this, really awesome thing to do, so kudos to you.

Name: Noah Deringer

Nationality: Canadian

Weight: Heavyweight (Cena-ish size? prolly a bit taller, and not as broad a chest/shoulders though)

Hair: Long, dirty blonde hair (just above his shoulders or thereabouts)

Eyes: Blue

Facial hair: Full beard, trim and clean, not wild and crazy.

Appearance: Large frame, big arms, decent chest and stomach. Really chiseled features, strong jaw line. Black/Gold tights (trunks or long tights, don't matter since you won't see much)

• 2 weeks later...

<p>There's little gimmick options for females, so..</p><p> </p><p>

Name: Galactic Solo Hyena</p><p>

Born: April 1993, Tohoku, Japan</p><p>

Nationality: Japanese</p><p>

Race: Asian</p><p>

Size: Small</p><p>

Style: Japanese Junior</p><p> </p><p>

Gimmick: Alien Canine Woman. One of the many warrior daughters of a conquest based matriarchal species, once a mere foot soldier, she was the only survivor of her fleet's flagship suffering a mechanical malfunction crashing into a backwater planet. Enraged by the apparent assault this lowly mud world had leveled against her, she responded in kind slaughtering all the natives she could locate. She didn't understand why these reptilian creatures didn't activate their universal translators and beg for mercy, or attempt truce, or even spit insults at her with their dying breaths as so many races had done before. But she didn't care. Their world had done her an injustice, and they were good sport with their great size, and tasted fairly decent provided one had the proper spices. </p><p> </p><p>

Time passed. The reptilians became scarce. The snows came, and it felt like home... For a period she rested. When she awoke, the world had changed. No more reptiles. Hairless apes. Tiny. Weak. But inventive and clever ruled the world. She began her slaughter anew, but found it halted by a clan of hairless apes well practiced in dark arts that her own culture had long since forbade. </p><p> </p><p>

These forces they do not understand wielding apes, banished her, loosened her place in time and space itself. And she found herself floating in the abyss. She looked out upon the universe. Universes. She saw events of great magnitude, and she saw tiny occurrence. She witnessed the destruction of her race in an isolated corner of the Galaxy, and watched the last outpost planet fall. She saw the hairless apes look upon the place her people were exterminated and unaware of it's significance name it after a Cartoon Dog. </p><p> </p><p>

And she saw them begin their rise to prominence.</p><p> </p><p>

It felt like an eternity. But suddenly without warning, she found herself back on this strange world of mud and water, surrounded by hairless apes. Her exile had left her alone, heartbroken, but no less ferocious. She vowed to finish her work and conquer this planet in the name of her kind. </p><p> </p><p>

So, she became a lucharesu wrestler, naturally.</p><p> </p><p>

Hair: short to medium length, black with some silver highlights but not many. Style is up to you, but wild or odd and alien works best.</p><p> </p><p>

Facial paint to give an alien feel. Darker futuristic colors, black, white, silver, or a darker neon would probably be most fitting. Design changes as necessary, so not fundamental.</p><p> </p><p>

Real World Basis: Sakura Hirota meets Mutoh. </p><p> </p><p>

Black shirt. If possible, "a white rocket + wolf head" outline on the front that appears as if she did it herself for every shirt.</p><p> </p><p>

If this is too complicated or bothersome, do please ignore. Thank you regardless for your effort, it's amazing.</p>

• 1 month later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Slasherzeta" data-cite="Slasherzeta" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37776" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I really appreciate you making a topic like this, really awesome thing to do, so kudos to you.<p> </p><p> Name: Noah Deringer</p><p> Nationality: Canadian</p><p> Race: White</p><p> Weight: Heavyweight (Cena-ish size? prolly a bit taller, and not as broad a chest/shoulders though)</p><p> Hair: Long, dirty blonde hair (just above his shoulders or thereabouts)</p><p> Eyes: Blue</p><p> Facial hair: Full beard, trim and clean, not wild and crazy.</p><p> Appearance: Large frame, big arms, decent chest and stomach. Really chiseled features, strong jaw line. Black/Gold tights (trunks or long tights, don't matter since you won't see much)</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Just regained access to my computer, better late than never?</p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> <span>http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af173/ewanite/NoahDeringer_zpsfb7aee8c.png</span></p><p> <span>http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af173/ewanite/5_zpsf7bd756e.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jobs2Sandman" data-cite="Jobs2Sandman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37776" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>There's little gimmick options for females, so..<p> </p><p> Name: Galactic Solo Hyena</p><p> Born: April 1993, Tohoku, Japan</p><p> Gender: Female</p><p> Nationality: Japanese</p><p> Race: Asian</p><p> Size: Small</p><p> Style: Japanese Junior</p><p> </p><p> Gimmick: Alien Canine Woman. One of the many warrior daughters of a conquest based matriarchal species, once a mere foot soldier, she was the only survivor of her fleet's flagship suffering a mechanical malfunction crashing into a backwater planet. Enraged by the apparent assault this lowly mud world had leveled against her, she responded in kind slaughtering all the natives she could locate. She didn't understand why these reptilian creatures didn't activate their universal translators and beg for mercy, or attempt truce, or even spit insults at her with their dying breaths as so many races had done before. But she didn't care. Their world had done her an injustice, and they were good sport with their great size, and tasted fairly decent provided one had the proper spices. </p><p> </p><p> Time passed. The reptilians became scarce. The snows came, and it felt like home... For a period she rested. When she awoke, the world had changed. No more reptiles. Hairless apes. Tiny. Weak. But inventive and clever ruled the world. She began her slaughter anew, but found it halted by a clan of hairless apes well practiced in dark arts that her own culture had long since forbade. </p><p> </p><p> These forces they do not understand wielding apes, banished her, loosened her place in time and space itself. And she found herself floating in the abyss. She looked out upon the universe. Universes. She saw events of great magnitude, and she saw tiny occurrence. She witnessed the destruction of her race in an isolated corner of the Galaxy, and watched the last outpost planet fall. She saw the hairless apes look upon the place her people were exterminated and unaware of it's significance name it after a Cartoon Dog. </p><p> </p><p> And she saw them begin their rise to prominence.</p><p> </p><p> It felt like an eternity. But suddenly without warning, she found herself back on this strange world of mud and water, surrounded by hairless apes. Her exile had left her alone, heartbroken, but no less ferocious. She vowed to finish her work and conquer this planet in the name of her kind. </p><p> </p><p> So, she became a lucharesu wrestler, naturally.</p><p> </p><p> Hair: short to medium length, black with some silver highlights but not many. Style is up to you, but wild or odd and alien works best.</p><p> </p><p> Facial paint to give an alien feel. Darker futuristic colors, black, white, silver, or a darker neon would probably be most fitting. Design changes as necessary, so not fundamental.</p><p> </p><p> Real World Basis: Sakura Hirota meets Mutoh. </p><p> </p><p> Black shirt. If possible, "a white rocket + wolf head" outline on the front that appears as if she did it herself for every shirt.</p><p> </p><p> If this is too complicated or bothersome, do please ignore. Thank you regardless for your effort, it's amazing.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Probably the strangest request I've had. A lack of good female assets meant I had to do some things differently than you wanted:</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af173/ewanite/Galactic_zpsf8209d61.png</span><p> <span>http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af173/ewanite/6_zps4036cd2b.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p>

• 4 weeks later...

Are you still accepting requests? If yes, here's another submission:

Gennaro Russo is a potential breakout star on the European scene. A Naples native, he combines a chiseled physique with a complete package of skills, athleticism and natural charisma. Able to adapt to any gimmick requested, Russo has been nicknamed “The Natural Lover”, since the increasing female attendance everytime he shows up and broken hearts left behind.

Name: Gennaro Russo

Born: September 1994, Naples

Nationality: Italian

Weight: Middleweight

Hair: Black, Fauxhawk

Eyes: Brown

Facial hair: Five O'Clock Shadow

Appearance: Tanned, Open Black Shirt, White Gold Chain.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

If you are still doing this would it be possible to get this done (Side note: I just read that you are putting a hold on it for now, but I am going to post this and whenever you have time I am in no hurry :p)

Name: Tyler St.Louis

Nationality: Canadian

Weight: Heavyweight

Hair: Spiked hair like the picture below dark brown roots with purple tips

Eyes: Brown

Facial hair: Full beard (kinda like roy nelson from the ufc)

Appearance: Kind of like mark Henry in weight and height, but wrestling tights like MVP's last WWE run

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ofl5G7PaloU/T7eUUFaTCHI/AAAAAAAADd8/kJyes4759JI/s1600/male_hairstyles_for_medium.jpg

Archived