[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles - April 2014

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fleisch" data-cite="Fleisch" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37801" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Sumerian Death Squad! I knew I'd forgotten a couple of people to add this update. They'll be in the next update.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I was just gonna mention them. I'm fleshing out more overseas stuff, and decided to put ICW in, and saw Dante was missing. Also, damn you for having so many Europeans in there that I am now adding to my stuff! (damn you in the good way, of course)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fleisch" data-cite="Fleisch" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37801" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I have just noticed the CMLL Trios title lineage is all sorts of messed up so that will be my next big task. Redoing it from scratch.</div></blockquote><p> Also, the AAA Reina de Reinas title has a couple of workers not linked (Tiffany and Lady Apache).</p><p> </p><p> Few other minor fixes:</p><p> </p><p> -You forgot to assign Angel o Demonio to DTU. </p><p> -Probably delete Athena and Courtney Rush's starting injury.</p><p> -Ayako Hamada is fluent in Spanish.</p>

Thanks guys. All updates and fixes mentioned so far have been carried out. I think tomorrow I will go through CMLLs title lineage and get them sorted. I've added 8 new workers to the data for May so far. I want to add a few more road agents, refs, announcers etc... as there aren't enough. Few more things planned for May but there wont be as many additions as in the last 2 months.

<p>As mentioned, Courtney Rush and Athena are both back from their injuries. I'll hopefully be able to add in some more SHIMMER notes over the next couple of weeks. It's tricky to see who sticks around and who's just for certain shows.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>Relationship notes:</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Possible dislikes for Maria and the Bellas. There's other women who don't seem to be fond of them but Maria has constantly bashed them on her Twitter.</p><p> </p><p>

Brooke Tessmacher and Robbie E. are dating.</p><p> </p><p>

Nikki Roxx and Max Bauer are no longer dating.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>Worker notes:</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

It seems like Veda Scott's birthday is in January, born in 1984.</p><p> </p><p>

I'd put Ariel on hiatus or retried, she hasn't wrestled in a long time</p><p> </p><p>

Just realized I believe Su Yung isn't actually in the data. So she's a potential future addition for SHIMMER/SHINE.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>Chemistry notes:</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Dave Prazak and Portia Perez (also Prazak and Danger) should have at least low to adequate announcing experience as they do the commentary for SHIMMER. I'd still keep Prazak and Danger just because game wise it's probably better for realism of overness.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

All of this is pretty minor but figured I'd add in what I could. Thanks for the update and keeping at it as much as you have. It's amazing seeing how much you've added and how it's grown since it started. I look forward to every release and have fun starting up different games with the data.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="JRev1313" data-cite="JRev1313" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37801" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>As mentioned, Courtney Rush and Athena are both back from their injuries. I'll hopefully be able to add in some more SHIMMER notes over the next couple of weeks. It's tricky to see who sticks around and who's just for certain shows.<p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>Relationship notes:</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Possible dislikes for Maria and the Bellas. There's other women who don't seem to be fond of them but Maria has constantly bashed them on her Twitter.</p><p> </p><p> Brooke Tessmacher and Robbie E. are dating.</p><p> </p><p> Nikki Roxx and Max Bauer are no longer dating.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>Worker notes:</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> It seems like Veda Scott's birthday is in January, born in 1984.</p><p> </p><p> I'd put Ariel on hiatus or retried, she hasn't wrestled in a long time</p><p> </p><p> Just realized I believe Su Yung isn't actually in the data. So she's a potential future addition for SHIMMER/SHINE.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>Chemistry notes:</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Dave Prazak and Portia Perez (also Prazak and Danger) should have at least low to adequate announcing experience as they do the commentary for SHIMMER. I'd still keep Prazak and Danger just because game wise it's probably better for realism of overness.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> All of this is pretty minor but figured I'd add in what I could. Thanks for the update and keeping at it as much as you have. It's amazing seeing how much you've added and how it's grown since it started. I look forward to every release and have fun starting up different games with the data.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks for all of that. Done it all (except adding Su Yung - who I will add later).</p><p> </p><p> Also, over the coming months I'm looking to uniform the title lineages so they are "Name of Belt 001, 002, 003 etc". I'll do a few each release as its a massive task to do in one go but the hopeful end result will be a tidier lineage page in the editor.</p><p> </p><p> I've updated the first post with what changes you can expect so far for May.</p>

<p>- Daisuke Nakae debuted in March 2008.</p><p>

- Atsushi Aoki debuted in December 2005.</p><p>

- Create and add Hitoshi Kumano to NOAH.</p><p> </p><p>

- Add NOAH Dojo to the list of dojos. Graduates are: Atsushi Aoki (2005), Go Shiozaki (2004), Hitoshi Kumano (2013), Kotaro Suzuki (2001), Mikey Nicholls (2011), Shane Haste (2011), Shuhei Taniguchi (2005), Takashi Sugiura (2000), Tsutomu Hirayanagi (2005).</p><p> </p><p>

- AJPW Dojo graduates: Andy Wu (2012), Brian Ishikaza (2013), Daiki Inaba (2013), Seiki Yoshioka (2013), Jun Akiyama (1992), Kazushi Miyamoto (2001), Kenta Kobashi (1988), Masayuki Kono (2003).</p><p> </p><p>

- NJPW Dojo graduates: Fale Simitaitoko (2010), Hiromu Takahashi (2010), Kazuchika Okada (2007, not 2004. That was when he graduated from Toryumon), Kendo Kashin (1992), Manabu Nakanishi (1992), Masakatsu Funaki (1985), Minoru Suzuki (1988), Naofumi Yamamoto (2002), Ryusuke Taguchi (2002), Sho Tanaka (2012), Takaaki Watanabe (2011), Takashi Iizuka (1986), Takuma Sano (1984), Yohei Komatsu (2012), Yuji Nagata (1992), Yutaka Yoshie (1994).</p><p> </p><p>

- Animal Hamaguchi Gym: BUSHI (2007), GARUDA (2000), KAI (2007), K-Ness (1996), Masayuki Kono (2003), Milano Collection A.T. (2000), Satoshi Kojima (1991), Shingo Takagi (2004), Shoichi Funaki (1990), SUWA (1997), Takaaki Watanabe (2009), Takao Omori (1992), Tetsuya Naito (2005), Tomoaki Honma (1997), Wataru Inoue (1999), Yasufumi Nakanoue (2010), Yutaka Yoshie (1994).</p><p> </p><p>

- Ryogoku Kokugikan's capacity is 13,000, not 2,600.</p><p>

- Taka Michinoku is still working for NJPW.</p>

I suppose so. All I know is that TMDK spent time training in the dojo and didn't debut for a few months afterward.

- Andy Wu should be fluent in Japanese, not English.

- Same for Konosuke Takeshita.

- Kazushi Sakuraba was born in December 1969.

- Marty Asami was born in January 1973.

- Red Shoes Unno was born in February 1967, debuted in July 1988.

- Rob Conway was born in November 1972.

<p>I'm pretty sure having them graduate from a Dojo years after their initial debut doesn't effect their debut date does it? I mean I know new workers come from the dojo in game, but would it matter if I put people as having graduated through a dojo that debuted years before? Or would that have an adverse effect on game play?</p><p> </p><p>

Anyway, thanks for all the info. I'm away until Monday so will make an attempt to put in all those things when I get back home.</p>

<p>- Shinsuke Nakamura is the new IWGP Intercontinental Champion.</p><p>

- TenKoji are the new NWA Tag Team Champions.</p><p>

- AJ Styles is the new leader of Bullet Club.</p><p>

Where this leaves Devitt is unknown.</p>

Not sure why ITV is listed as News Corporation, perhaps this is mistakenly assumed due to it's News Broadcasts. ITVplc are the owning media group of ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4.

Perhaps not the thread to discuss it, just thought I'd ask :)

<p>Bit of advice - has anyone had issues with WWE falling to cult every time they play? The reason I ask is because I have a friend who started playing and he says all 3 games hes started they've dropped to cult after 6 months. I have never had this issue in any test play but wanted to know if it's something others are having an issue with.</p><p> </p><p>

I shall be travelling back home today so hopefully I will have a bit of time this evening to do the remainder of things listed in this thread.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Slim Jim" data-cite="Slim Jim" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37801" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Did you look at the Basics for WWE workers?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I did but there could still be some that people may not agree with or that slipped through the net, if so let me know and I'll have a look. Most people in WWE should have 65+ (which is "Good" and above). Although I think more are now 80+ than previous versions.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Silva" data-cite="Silva" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37801" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>- Prince Devitt has officially sent in his resignation to New Japan.<p> Won't post 'Mania spoilers.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks. I watched Wrestlemania anyway so don't need to know what happened. WWE & TNA I tend to keep up to date with weekly for the most part.</p><p> </p><p> So should I now delete Devitt from NJPW or does he have dates to finish?</p>

Bit of advice - has anyone had issues with WWE falling to cult every time they play? The reason I ask is because I have a friend who started playing and he says all 3 games hes started they've dropped to cult after 6 months. I have never had this issue in any test play but wanted to know if it's something others are having an issue with.

I shall be travelling back home today so hopefully I will have a bit of time this evening to do the remainder of things listed in this thread.

I haven't had that happen to me....always play as the WWE though, so can't say if it happens when playing as another company.

Archived