[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles - April 2014

I wouldn't say FX is anywhere close to as big as USA personally

yeah I some what agree

but the movies they get are pretty similiar, and besides WWE programming they shows are around the same ratings level.. like monk for USA or always sunny in philly for FX

and they both get good quality action movies

but yeah i still agree with you in a way. I just think WWE gives them a higher edge than FX

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the pics and info. I don't have time to add anyone new to the game world for this release so those guys will probably have to wait until June.

With regards to TV Networks, I literally just imported them from the original data which I believe was Futurelegends mod so I have no idea what should be what outside of maybe UK as I've never seen nor heard of most of the US/Japanese stations (save the obvious).

Low Ki has come out of retirement, having wrestled recently for DGUSA and TNA (for their "One Night Only" pay-per-view tapings).

Source: http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=468&page=4

To add to this, Low Ki appears to officially be back full-time, having also accepted bookings for Pro Wrestling Syndicate and Triple X Wrestling along with DGUSA. I'd source his Facebook page, but I don't know if you can see his posts without being his "friend". The best I can give you is some photos:

10171114_10151987861062511_9027689474528570293_n.jpg

1504951_761063060585284_5389905910162670033_n.jpg

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="harrypotterhead" data-cite="harrypotterhead" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37801" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>yeah I some what agree<p> </p><p> but the movies they get are pretty similiar, and besides WWE programming they shows are around the same ratings level.. like monk for USA or always sunny in philly for FX</p><p> ..</p><p> and they both get good quality action movies</p><p> ...</p><p> but yeah i still agree with you in a way. I just think WWE gives them a higher edge than FX</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I get what you're getting at, but, just keep in mind, they don't get movies because x amount of people watch, they get them because they pay for them. And in some cases, since FX is related to Fox, it's much easier to bundle deals for movies, shows, etc.</p>

Archived