WWF Attitude Era 1998-???

In this Dynasty I will be Vince McMahon and this is taking place before Austin 3:16 rose up, HBK get's injured and WWF went ahead of WCW in MNW. This is January 1998 in the World Wrestling Federation.

Background: The WWF have lost Bret Hart to WCW and have a small amount of popular wrestlers compared to WCW. Can WWF make a turn around or is it too late?

Shows:

Monday Raw A Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross

Sunday Heat B Michael Cole and Honkey Tonk Man

Roster:

Steve Austin

Ken Shamrock

Triple H

X-Pac

Billy Gunn

Road Dogg

Owen Hart

Bart Gunn

Ahmed Johnson

Steve Blackman

Blackjack Bradshaw

Blackjack Windham

Farooq

Al Snow

Bob Holly

Flash Funk

Vader

Hawk

Animal

Kurrgan

Taka Michinoku

Aguila

The Undertaker

Kane

Cactus Jack

Jeff Jarrett

The Rock

D-Lo Brown

Mark Henry

Kama

Recon

Chainsaw Charlie

Jerry Lawler

Goldust

Marc Mero

Chainz

Tiger Ali Singh

Brian Christopher

Scott Taylor

Mosh

Thrasher

Phineas

Henry

Savio Vega

Luna

Sable

Sunny

Paul Bearer

Jim Ross

Jim Cornette

Vince Russo

Vince McMahon

The Jackyl

Pat Patterson

Gerald Brisco

Champions

WWF Champion

HBK

WWF IC Champion

The Rock

WWF European Champion

HHH

WWF Lightheavyweight Champion

Vacant

WWF Tag Titles

New Age Outlaws

<p>Other Info</p><p> </p><p>

Rivalries</p><p>

Steve Austin V.S. DX</p><p> </p><p>

Kane w/ Paul Bearer V.S. Undertaker</p><p> </p><p>

Triple H w/ Chyna V.S. Owen Hart</p><p> </p><p>

Nation Of Domination V.S. Ken Shamrock</p><p> </p><p>

Cactus Jack and Chainsaw Charlie V.S. New Age Outlaws</p><p> </p><p>

Developmental Territory </p><p>

Florida Championship Wrestling</p><p> </p><p>

Relationships:</p><p> </p><p>

ECWA Working Agreement</p><p>

ECW Working Agreement</p><p>

WCW War</p><p>

FCW Child Company</p>

<p>Contract Offers</p><p> </p><p>

Sho Funaki was offered a WWF Main Roster Contract. As of now it seems as though Funaki will either be in a series of matches with Taka Michinoku or will be teaming with Taka.</p><p> </p><p>

Sean Morley was offered a WWF Main Roster Contract. Sean is the current CMLL World Champion and the current WWC TV Champion. Right now it looks like he will be leaving both promotions to join WWF.</p><p> </p><p>

Developmental Contracts:</p><p> </p><p>

Tiger Ali Singh</p><p>

Adam Copeland</p><p>

Vampire Warrior</p><p>

Rhino Richards</p><p>

Stevie Richards</p><p>

Duane Gill</p><p>

Andrew Test Martin</p><p> </p><p>

Demotions:</p><p> </p><p>

Bob Holly</p><p>

Prince Albert</p><p>

Recon</p><p>

Mark Henry </p><p>

Miguel Perez Jr</p>

<p>Monday Night Raw</p><p> </p><p>

Monday January 1st 1998</p><p> </p><p>

Indiana, Bloomington Assembly Hall Arena</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>Pre-Show: The New Blackjacks def. D.O.A</p><p>

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, The New Blackjacks defeated Disciples of Apocalypse in 6:02 when Blackjack Windham defeated 8-Ball by pinfall with a Flying Lariat.</p><p>

8-Ball was really off his game tonight</p><p>

The very vocal crowd gave Skull a lot of Static (Rated 41)</p><p> </p><p>

Pre-Show: Taka def. Aguila </p><p>

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, TAKA Michinoku defeated Aguila in 6:40 by pinfall with a Michinoku Driver.</p><p>

Taka seemed off his game tonight (Rated 42)</p><p> </p><p>

DX talk about Steve Austin, The Undertaker and Owen Hart (Rated 73)</p><p> </p><p>

Shawn "It is time for the Wrestling world to hear from the lips of the man.</p><p>

As everyone knows I am the Show Stopper, The Main Event, and the Icon of the World Wrestling Federation. But now I've decided too take it a step up, from now on Shawn Michaels will always be known as a Wrestling Gaa..."</p><p> </p><p>

Triple H "I know where you were going with that Shawn, but if want to be a god then you would have too be as old as god. To be a god you would have had to been there when the dead sea still had a cold, you would have to be the main event in the Coliseum, and You better be able to walk on in water if you expect them to watch anything from Hollywood in wrestling."</p><p> </p><p>

Shawn " Ok Triple H you made your point. But one thing is guaranteed, at Royal Rumble I will beat the Undertaker in the WWF Title Match.</p><p>

Now there is another man or boy who is trying to work his way to a title match with the Heartbreak Kid. </p><p>

That boy is Stone Cold Steve Austin. Austin if you even think you would ever stand a chance against me, you </p><p>

got another thing coming. I mean you couldn't do what could do any day week and that's beat certain Hitman who is in the World's Crappiest Wrestling Company. </p><p>

The guy that I lasted over 60 Minutes and beat had you knocked in the middle of the ring a year later. So if you think you could ever match up with the Heartbreak kid you should know better" </p><p> </p><p>

Triple H " Now let me talk about someone else who is a little too small for this hunk of gold, the European Title. Owen you may think your can go with the big boys of</p><p>

the World Wrestling Federation, but.... you can't because your just a small man in the world of the big boys, and at Royal Rumble I will show everyone why small boys </p><p>

can't hang with the big boys."</p><p> </p><p>

Sgt. Slaughter comes out. Announces two matches for later tonight (Rated 69)</p><p> </p><p>

Slaughter "D-Generation X since you like to talk trash I thought you might like too back it up, so tonight Shawn Michaels you will face Owen Harts and </p><p>

Triple H you will go one on one with Stone Cold Steve Austin. And that's an Order!."</p><p> </p><p>

Shawn & Triple H "Wait chin you can't do that were DX."</p><p> </p><p>

Slaughter "When I make an Order you will follow it."</p><p> </p><p>

Slaughter Leaves</p><p> </p><p>

Goldust def. Vader In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Goldust defeated Vader in 7:36 by pinfall with a Bulldog. (Rated 51)</p><p>

Vader Seemed off his game tonight</p><p>

Luna did good work at ringside</p><p> </p><p>

Post-Match Kane Destroys Vader (Rated 73)</p><p> </p><p>

Paul Bearer "Undertaker come out here right now."</p><p> </p><p>

Undertaker comes out</p><p> </p><p>

Paul "Undertaker your brother will get payback at you for what you and he wants to get it tonight Kane challenges you."</p><p> </p><p>

Undertaker "No"</p><p> </p><p>

Paul "Very Well."</p><p> </p><p>

Kane assaults Taker and leaves him down in the ring. (Rated 73)</p><p> </p><p>

Steve Blackman def. Marc Mero. In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Steve Blackman defeated Marc Mero in 7:44 by pinfall </p><p>

after a distraction from Sable. (Rated 48)</p><p>

Mero and Blackman didn't seem to click</p><p> </p><p>

Sable Disrobes showing her bikini, but before long Mero covers her (Rated 66)</p><p> </p><p>

The Rock def. Al Snow In an extremely short match, The Rock defeated Al Snow in 2:48 by pinfall with a Hurricane DDT. (Rated 49)</p><p> </p><p>

Shawn Michaels Hypes his match with Owen</p><p> </p><p>

Shawn "Like Triple H said before Owen is a small guy in the world of big guys and there is only one man that can be the small guy in the big guys world and succeed</p><p>

and that's me the Heartbreak Kid. Tonight I'm going to show you why I am the Icon, the Show Stopper, and the Main Event. </p><p>

Oh yeah and Undertaker take notes... well you really don't have to waste your time even if you take notes you still could never beat the Show Stopper it'll </p><p>

be like Bad Blood all over again." (Rated 77)</p><p> </p><p>

Shawn Michaels def. Owen Hart In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Shawn Michaels defeated Owen Hart in 10:48 by pinfall with a </p><p>

Sweet Chin Music after a distraction from Chyna. (Rated 69)</p><p> </p><p>

Steve Austin talks about DX </p><p> </p><p>

Stone Cold "DX I am the toughest S.0.B on gods green earth and tonight I'm gonna stop a mud hole in Triple H walk dry and take a picture give it to Shawn Michaels so he can see what Im gonna do to him after I get my hands on him. And that's the bottom line cause Stone Cold Said so." (Rated 81)</p><p> </p><p>

Steve Austin def. Triple H Stone Cold won after Triple H was DQed after interference from DX. (Rated 89)</p><p> </p><p>

DX continue a beat down on Austin then Owen comes down with a chair to make a save. (Rated 73)</p><p> </p><p>

Lights go out a Undertaker appears behind DX as they go up the stage. DX proceeds to run away from Taker throw the crowd. (Rated 86)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Final Rating 83</strong></p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p>News</p><p> </p><p>

WCW beats WWF in the rating again </p><p>

Nitro 4.81</p><p>

Raw 3.47</p><p> </p><p>

WWF/ECWA Split Friendship</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Nitro Review</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Tennessee Mid South Coliseum </p><p>

10,085 Sell Out</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>Pre-Sow Rey Mysterio def. Rocco Rock (Rated 54)</p><p> </p><p>

Pre-Show Hart, Luger, and the Giant def. Psychosis, Picolli, and Riggs (Rated 72)</p><p> </p><p>

DDP and Macho Man Confrontation (rated 88)</p><p> </p><p>

Hugh Morrus def. Perry Saturn (Rated 54)</p><p> </p><p>

Backstage Segment Bret Hart and the Giant (Rated 86)</p><p> </p><p>

Scott Steiner def. Lodi (Rated 57)</p><p> </p><p>

Ernest Miller def. Chavo Jr (Rated 48)</p><p> </p><p>

Skit: Sting and Hollywood Hogan (rated 98)</p><p> </p><p>

DDP def. Roddy Piper (Rated 80)</p><p> </p><p>

Sting def. Macho Man (Rated 78)</p><p> </p><p>

Final Rating 87</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

NJPW and WWF are in a bidding war over Sho Funaki</p>

More News

Titan Towers 8:02 AM Wednsday

Vince "Hello Steven."

Steven Richards "Glad to be here Mr. McMahon."

Vince "And I'm glad that you will be one of the first wrestlers to join our developmental program down in Florida. We expect you to improve in your charisma and wrestling ability down there. Of course we expect that after you get back from your injury. So just sign the dotted line and it'll be official."

Steven "Thank you Mr. McMahon. I really appreciate you signing me even though I'm injured."

Vince " We expect some good things out of you Steven."

Steven "Ok done, here you go. I can't wait to get back and start wrestling in FCW."

Vince "ok Steven, We hope you get better quick we want to see what you can do in the World Wrestling Federation. So long"

Steven "bye"

Sophie "Mr. McMahon your 8:25 appointment is here. Duane Gill."

Vince "Ok Sophie send him up."

Duane Gill "Hi Mr. McMahon."

Vince "Hello Mr. Gill sit down. So we noticed you have a striking resemblance to Goldberg. So that's exactly what we thought you could be a flip of Goldberg. You would be weak, Underweight but still try to be exactly like Goldberg. SO what do you think?"

Gill "Sounds good."

Vince "We would start you in FCW to work on, Charisma and In ring talent but after that anything is possible for Gillberg."

Gill "Thanks for the opportunity."

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mistaken" data-cite="mistaken" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37839" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>very interested</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mistaken" data-cite="mistaken" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37839" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>use iframes you can embed your site right in your posts.<p> </p><p> like you calling slaughter Chin.</p><p> </p><p> it's looking good for an all test diary, just keep working at it.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks for the advice</p>

<p>Sunday Night Heat</p><p> </p><p>

January Week 1 1998 Heat</p><p> </p><p>

NJ, Mark D. Etess Arena</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>Pre-Show Headbangers def. D.O.A, (Rated 48)</p><p>

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Headbangers defeated Disciples of Apocalypse in 7:53 when Mosh defeated Skull by pinfall with a Mosh Pit.</p><p> </p><p>

Pre-Show Flash Funk def. Brian Christopher, (Rated 36)</p><p>

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Flash Funk defeated Brian Christopher in 6:25 by pinfall with a Tumbleweed.</p><p> </p><p>

Taka def. Kid Kash (Rated 46) </p><p>

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, TAKA Michinoku defeated Kid Kash in 6:49 by pinfall with a Michinoku Driver.</p><p> </p><p>

Kane and Paul Bearer are then seen walking too the ring even though Kane doesn't have a match.(Rated 75)</p><p> </p><p>

Paul and Kane make there entrance</p><p> </p><p>

Paul "Undertaker I will say it once again like I did on Raw, Accept Kane's challenge or we will make innocent people pay for what you did."</p><p> </p><p>

Undertaker Doesn't Come</p><p> </p><p>

Paul "Undertaker, come down here and accept Kane's challenge don't be coward."</p><p> </p><p>

Paul "I see... I guess your beloved Undertaker doesn't care about anyone but himself."</p><p> </p><p>

Paul and Kane start to leave the ring as they are walking away Kane grabs a fan and pulls him over the guardrail and proceeds to attack the Fan. Kane then finishes the Fan off with a Tombstone. (Rated 62)</p><p> </p><p>

Jeff Jarrett def. Steve Blackman (Rated 53)</p><p>

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Jeff Jarrett defeated Steve Blackman in 6:58 by pinfall.</p><p> </p><p>

Sunny than comes out and shoots T-Shirts to fans (Rated 60)</p><p> </p><p>

Cactus Jack def. Savio Vega (Rated 66)</p><p>

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Cactus Jack defeated Savio Vega in 5:43 by pinfall with a Piledriver.</p><p> </p><p>

The New Age Outlaws then come out a start assaulting Cactus but before long Terry Funk came out with a Chainsaw scaring the Outlaws away. </p><p>

(Rated 58) </p><p> </p><p>

Ken Shamrock def. D'Lo Brown (Rated 44)</p><p>

In an extremely short match, Ken Shamrock defeated D'Lo Brown in 2:40 by submission with an Ankle Lock.</p><p> </p><p>

The Nation start to attack Ken, Ken tries to fend them off but then The Rock smacked him with a chair he then did the Rock Bottom.</p><p>

The Nation poses to end the show.(Rated 59)</p><p> </p><p>

Final Rating 59</p></div><p></p><p></p>

Monday Night Raw

January Week 2 1998

Arena: Madison Square Garden Sell Out 20,000

Pre-Show Kama & D'Lo def. Chainz and 8-Ball (Rated 46

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Kama and D'Lo Brown defeated Chainz and 8-Ball in 7:09 when Kama defeated 8-Ball by submission with a STF.

Pre-Show Marc Mero def. Scott Taylor (Rated 41)

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not in the way of heat, Marc Mero beat Scott Taylor in 5:23 when Mero hit the Shooting Star Press

DX Put a Bounty on the Undertaker (Rated 80)

Shawn "Undertaker, you think you scare us, me and Triple H are more scared of Chyna when it's her time of the month than you. Taker just because you can appear behind people randomly doesn't make you the feared Phenom of the World Wrestling Federation it just makes you a coward that doesn't have the balls to come out face to face the Heartbreak Kid. So since you don't have the balls too come out and take your beating like a man me and Triple H and I decided to put a bounty on your head. That's right who ever can destroy the Undertaker before Royal Rumble in 2 weeks will get Fifty Thousand Dollars."

Triple H "And if your not down with that we got two words for ya...."

Fans "Suck It!"

Hardcore Match

Chainsaw Charlie & Cactus Jack def. Brooklyn Brawler and Kurrgan (Rated 59)

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Cactus Jack and Chainsaw Charlie defeated Kurrgan and Brooklyn Brawler in 5:37 when Cactus Jack defeated Brooklyn Brawler by pinfall with a Piledriver.

The Rock Interview on Ken Shamrock (Rated 80)

Michael Cole "Why did you assault Ken Shamro..."

Rock "Shut your mouth Michael Cole, and let The Rock talk. Ken Shamrock you no good candy ass, you think with your tiny ass little brain that your on the Rocks level? You think you deserve a WWF Intercontinental Title Match? huh. Shamrock...."

Michael Cole "Well Rock Ken does deserve some retribution against you the Nation for what...."

The Rock "YOU DON'T INTERRUPT THE ROCK!! This interview is over."

Intercontinental Title Match

© The Rock def. Ahmed Johnson (Rated 64)

The Rock won after Ahmed Johnson was DQed after interference from Ken Shamrock.

Ken Shamrock then proceeds to attack the Rock with rights. As this is happening no Nation member comes out. But before long the Rock escaped.(Rated 71)

Owen Hart Promo (Rated 72)

Owen "Triple H, Shawn Michaels you Degenerates are just an embarrasment to pro wrestling you've disgraced the WWF and those WWF Titles you wear around your waist. You bothh.."

Triple H and Chyna attack Owen (Rated 75)

HHH and Chyna aim for the leg and it looked like Owen got his leg injured by them.

New Age Outlaws Try to Cash in on Takers Bounty (Rated 65)

They utterly fail Taker leaves both the Outlaws down in the Back

Triple H def. Bart Gunn (Rated 67)

In an extremely short match, Triple H defeated Bart Gunn in 5:26 by pinfall with an Pedigree.

Austin runs in and Beat Down on Triple H (Rated 81)

Austin "Oh... Hell... Yeah!"

Sable come's out to show everyone her bikini poster in this weeks edition of WWF Magazine. (Rated 69)

Sable then asks everyone if they want a preview in living color. It's an undoubtedly yes.

But before she could Marc Mero came down to take Sable backstage

(Rated 61)

Ken Shamrock def. Faarooq (Rated 72)

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Ken Shamrock defeated Faarooq in 7:50 by submission with an Ankle Lock.

Post-Match Ken Shamrock Kept the Ankle Lock Locked in and The Rock stopped the Nation from coming down to save Faarooq, as Faarooq is screaming in pain. (Rated 58)

Undertaker Talks about Kane (Rated 80)

Taker "Kane I am sorry about what happened when we were young, I didn't mean to set the funeral house on fire. I'll regret it for the rest of my days, I lost our parents and I thought I lost you too. That is why I don't want to fight you I can't cause harm to you not after what happened. So Kane I ask for your forgiveness."

Undertaker def. Jeff Jarrett (Rated 66)

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, The Undertaker defeated Jeff Jarrett in 6:06 by pinfall with a Choke Slam.

Post-Match, 6 Superstars come down to the ring and surround the Undertaker. Before they pounce there's an Explosion... It's Kane with Paul Bearer at his side. Kane continues to walk down the stage as Bearer watches from afar.

Kane enters the ring and faces off with Taker in the middle of the 6 superstars.

Kane then proceeds to give a right hand to one of the superstars and Kane and the Undertaker begin to clean house. As this is happening you hear Paul Bearer screaming NO! NO Kane! NO!.

After Kane and Undertaker finish cleaning house Kane leaves the ring goes up the entrance and gives a right hand to Paul Bearer. Kane then turns too the ring, goes on one knee and raises his hand to Taker, and Taker does the same thing back too Kane. as Raw ends (Rated 84)

Final Rating 77

Nitro 4.73

Raw 3.37

Nitro Wins Ratings

Nitro Overview

Pre-Show

Steiner Brother def. Public Enemy 62

The Barbarian def. La Parka 47

Show

Backstage Segment with Piper and Hall 75

Ray Traylor def. Stevie Ray 52

Rey Mysterio Jr. def. Sick Boy 50

Confrontation Bret Hart and Randy Savage 85

Dean Malenko def. Evan Karagias 51

Backstage Segment Hollywood Hogan, DDP, and Nash 91

Lex Luger def. Randy Savage 76

Hart and Sting def. the Outsiders 82

A ECW STAR HAS BEEN INNVOLVED IN A TRADE WITH THE WWF, THE TRADE HAS SENT HIM TO THE WWF FOR 4 APPEARANCES. He was traded for Mosh.http://wwfattitudeeradynasty.blogspot.com/2014/04/ecw-and-wwf-make-talent-trade.html

WWF has a working agreement with NJPW,CMLL, and AAA.

Mike Awesome was offered a Developmental Contract

ECW Hardcore TV Recap

Sandman, RVD, and Bam Bam Bigelow Confrontation 47

Dudley Boyz def. Gangatanators 38

Confrontation Taz and Shane Douglas 63

Bam Bam Bigelow def. Tommy Dreamer 51

Sandman def. Shane Douglas 57

Final Rating 55

Royal Rumble is January Sunday Week 3 1998.

The Matches So far are as followed... Subjected to change

30-Man Royal Rumble Includes, Ken Shamrock, The Rock, Stone Cold, Faarooq, Cactus Jack, and more...

WWF Title Match

© Shawn Michaels w/DX v.s. Undertaker

Kane V.S. Vader

WWF Tag Team Title Match

Headbanger or Godwins v.s. © New Age Outlaws

Light Heavyweight Title Match

Taka V.S. ???

Vince McMahon Makes an Announcement

Get some predictions in now!

Archived