WWE 2014: Righting The Wrongs

Since my last dynasty using a custom promotion in a Real World mod was a dud im gonna give a WWE show a shot. Never tried a promotion as big as WWE.

I did cut a ton of extra guys like announcers, colour commentators, road agents, managers, personalities, ect.

Raw and SD are gonna be home to my top guys while Main Event and Superstars will be used to boost my lower carders.

I will always be looking for you guys to give input on who you want pushed, who you want to be in a storyline with, and who you want to team with who and ect.

First show is WWE Superstars!

Pre Show:

Tyson Kidd defeated Curt Hawkins for a (20 Rating)

Notes: Both men are improving in Performance skills

Justin Gabriel defeated Billy Gunn with a 450 Splash for a (56 rating)

Titus O'Niel dominated The Great Khali for a 50 rating

Notes: Khali is improving in Performance skills. Match suffered due to lack of selling.

Main Show:

Ryback dominated Xavier Woods with a Shell Shocked for a (58 rating)

Ryback: The Big Guy has something to say. The WWE doesnt deserve to have me here. I deserve better. I deserve to be on top. Im the biggest and meanest man this dump has ever seen. Do you know why? Because IM THE BIG GUY! HAHAHA!

This segment got a 65 rating

3MB defeated Los Matadores and Sin Cara with a Future Shock from Drew McIntyre for a (54 Rating)

Notes: Diego is improving in Rumble and Performance skills. Heath Slater is improving in Flying Skills. Sin Cara is improving in Rumble and Technical skills.

Heath Slater: Drew, Jinder I think its time we finally get going. 3MB from now on wont be a laughing joke in WWE.

Drew McIntyre: We are sick and tired of how we have been treated. 3MB is going to take over. 3MB will soon be on top.

Heath Slater: Shield, Wyatts watch your backs. We will get you in due time. Its 3MB's time to shine now!

Jinder Mahal: And if you dont like that tough! 3MB will Rock Your Face!

Slater and McIntyre look at Mahal with embarrassment after Mahal spoke.

That Segment got a 44 rating

Fandango defeated Darren Young with a Swinging Reverse STO after a distraction from Titus O'Niel for a (59 rating)

Zeb Colter:Do you know whats wrong with this match? The fact that these illegals are allowed to even work in this company let alone in this country The Uuuusooo's need to go back to whatever small island they came because they dont deserve to wrestle people like Swagger and Cesaro.

Only Real Americans deserve to wrestle here. Let us hear your voices!

Cesaro,Swagger and Colter: WE THE PEOPLE!!

This Segment got a 62 rating

The Real Americans defeated the The Usos with a Neutralizer for a 72 rating and are the New WWE Tag Team Champions.

Notes: Jimmy Uso is improving in Flying Skills. Cesaro is improving in Performance skills. I did fire Road Dogg which led to my Tag Titles being vacated. This match was for the vacant Tag Titles.

A Bray Wyatt video comes up on the screen for a 77 rating

Ziggler makes his entrance to a huge pop for a 72 rating

Dolph Ziggler and Big E defeated Alberto Del Rio and Brodus Clay after Ziggler hit Clay with a Super Kick for a 69 rating

Notes: Del Rio and Clay are both improving in Performance skills.

Show Rating: 70

Archived