HWA: Rise to the Top

<p>HWA Showdown Preview: (August Week 1) </p><p> </p><p>

Pre-Show: <strong>El Protegido de Estilo </strong>vs Chris Nowinski </p><p>

Pre-Show: Los Maximo’s vs <strong>Ace Steel & Matt Sydal </strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Tag Team Titles Match: </p><p>

© The Naturals vs <strong>Dudley Boys </strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rob Van Dam </strong>vs Chuck Taylor </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>AJ Styles</strong> vs Mike Mizanin </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jeff Hardy</strong> vs Jerry Lynn </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Bonus:</p><p> </p><p>

1. Who is Mystery Man third victim? (You will never see it coming) AJ</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

HWA Stampede Preview</p><p> </p><p>

Pre-Show: <strong>Andy Douglas</strong> vs Chris Nowinski </p><p>

Pre-Show: <strong>Bobby Roode </strong>vs Mark Jindrak </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Light Heavyweight Title Tournament Round 1: </p><p>

<strong>Chase Stevens</strong> vs Frankie Kazarian </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Dudley Boys</strong> vs America’s Most Wanted <strong>(Non-title)</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Samoa Joe </strong>vs Adam Pearce</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Light Heavyweight Title Tournament: Round 1</p><p>

Chuck Taylor vs <strong>Ultimo Dragon</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Get your predictions in Now!!!!!</p>

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><em>HWA Retrospective </em></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#2E8B57;"><strong>Upcoming Big Event</strong></span><span style="color:#2E8B57;"> </span></p><p> </p><p>

In two weeks time HWA will be holding their big event for the month of August called No Turning Back. This is the first year HWA is holding the big event under this name as the event was had been called Unscripted for last few years. The change was made as a way to shake things up for the company. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>Current Talent Maybe Looking for a New Job</strong></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></p><p> </p><p>

Rumors have been circulating over last few weeks, about the chance that numerous members of the current roster could be looking for a new job in the near future. As of this writing how many talents and the names of those talents remain unknown, but from what we are told certain talents have reached the end of the road in HWA.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong> HWA has a Bright Future Ahead</strong></span><span style="color:#0000FF;"> </span></p><p> </p><p>

It has been reported because of the rumored break-up of The Naturals this past Monday Night. We will see other teams or even new teams getting featured in a better role in the Tag Team division now to pick up the slake.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FFA500;"><strong> Breaking News </strong></span> </p><p>

The Masked Mystery attacker strikes again this time it was our Owner Mr. Dwight Schrute. What will happen next in this dangerous time in HWA, and who will the Mystery attacker's next victim be.</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><em>HWA Showdown: August Week 1 </em></span></p><p> </p><p>

Pre-Show: <strong>El Protegido de Estilo</strong> vs Chris Nowinski (E+)</p><p>

Pre-Show: <strong>Los Maximo’s </strong>vs Ace Steel & Matt Sydal (D+)</p><p> </p><p>

Announcer Hype a Special Appearance by Owner Dwight Schrute tonight. </p><p> </p><p>

Tag Team Titles Match: </p><p>

© The Naturals vs <strong>Dudley Boys </strong> (D)</p><p>

The final match of the series between these two teams let’s see if Dudley’s can finally get the belts back from The Naturals. Andy Douglas turns on Chase Stevens in this match leaving him in the ring to make it 2 on 1.</p><p> </p><p>

Backstage: Jeff Hardy is being interviewed and is asked about Samoa Joe. Hardy says “Joe has gone soft he isn’t who he used to be I know because I have been in this company long enough to know how a person is. I have seen a ton of people come and go but one thing still remains me I am still here. Joe if you think for one second I don’t believe you’re afraid of Benoit then someone is filling your head with lies. If you want to prove everyone wrong then fight Chris for the belt. To my match tonight against Jerry Lynn, I respect you Lynn but you’re a stepping stone for me to become World Champion and defeat Samoa Joe. ©</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rob Van Dam</strong> vs Chuck Taylor (C+)</p><p>

RVD is trying to continue on the winning track that he has been on for the last few weeks it seems like</p><p> </p><p>

Announcers Hype the Main Event which Jerry Lynn vs Jeff Hardy </p><p> </p><p>

Tyson Kidd walks down and grabs a microphone and talks about Cesaro he says “Cesaro you may have beaten me at Reclaiming Pride but you didn’t break me. You never pinned me so I deserve another title shot and I don’t care if what it takes it doesn’t matter because you will not break me. (D-)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>AJ Styles </strong>vs Mike Mizanin ©</p><p>

A simple match to get AJ a win after coming up short in what was in my mind an average 3 Way dance. </p><p> </p><p>

Owner of HWA Dwight Schrute makes his way to the ring, microphone in hand and says “I first want to say I hope everyone is having a great time tonight and is enjoying what has been a great event. But that is not the only reason that I am here tonight, because I have not only been told but I have see, and I have heard things going on in the backstage area that not only threaten the integrity of this company but the idea that……. Before he finishes the lights go out in the arena and when they turn on Mr. Schrute is down in the middle of the ring and is visibly injured. ©</p><p> </p><p>

Announcers discuss how shock they are not only did this Mystery Man attack again but this time he crossed the line because attacked the Owner of this company.</p><p> </p><p>

Jeff Hardy vs Jerry Lynn (Draw) ©</p><p>

Two of the top stars of this company lock horns in what should be a really good match and a great way to finish off an eventful show. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<em><strong>HWA Stampede: August Week 1 </strong></em></p><p> </p><p>

Pre-Show: <strong>Andy Douglas </strong>vs Chris Nowinski (E+)</p><p>

Pre-Show: <strong> Bobby Roode </strong> vs Mark Jindrak (D-)</p><p> </p><p>

CM Punk makes his way to the ring with a microphone and says “Edge we have been going back n forth for the last few month now over who deserves a shot against Joe, and now I think we have reached a point where a match needs to settle this. Edge I challenge you to a #1 Contender match at No Turning Back where the winner faces Joe for the World title. So why don’t you be a man come out here and accept my challenge. </p><p>

“Shelf High Five” begins to echo throughout the arena and that could only mean one thing it’s Diamond Dallas Page. DDP shows up on the stage with a microphone in hand and says “I know what you’re thinking Punk, you thought you got rid of me but you didn’t, because the owner of this company sees value in me and got right on phone with me, after I quit to give me what I wanted and that is a title shot against Joe. So if you want a title shot you have to go through me.” ©</p><p> </p><p>

Light Heavyweight Title Tournament Round 1: </p><p>

<strong>Chase Stevens</strong> vs Frankie Kazarian (D)</p><p>

Two of the top lightweights in the world are looking to prove they deserve the title with a win here tonight to advance in the tournament. </p><p> </p><p>

Post Match: Cesaro runs in to attack Chase Stevens. Cesaro hits the ring and whacks Chase with the Television title in the back and Chase goes down like a ton of bricks. But then out of nowhere Tyson Kidd runs and makes save for Chase Stevens. (D-)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Dudley Boys </strong>vs America’s Most Wanted (Non-title) (D+)</p><p>

This is The Dudley’s first match as Tag Champions can they get off on the right foot or will their reign be short lived. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Samoa Joe</strong> vs Adam Pearce (C+)</p><p>

Joe will absolutely demolished this kid, which this was Adam’s first show in quite a while. </p><p> </p><p>

Post Match: Chris Benoit jumps the rail and attacks Samoa Joe from behind, almost as soon Benoit hit Joe security jumps in the ring and puts Benoit in cuffs and remove him from the arena. (D+)</p><p> </p><p>

Light Heavyweight Title Tournament: Round 1</p><p>

Chuck Taylor vs <strong> Ultimo Dragon </strong>(B-)</p><p>

Two of the top light weights in pro-wrestling today lock as they are in pursuit of the championship gold. </p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

HWA Showdown Final Rating: C</p><p> </p><p>

HWA Stampede Final Rating: C+</p>

<p><strong><em>HWA Showdown Preview: August Week 2 </em></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Pre-Show: Bobby Roode vs Darren Young vs Chris Rombola </p><p>

Pre-Show: Shawn Stasiak vs Brad Attitude </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Andy Douglas vs Adam Pearce </p><p> </p><p>

Light Heavyweight Title Tournament: </p><p>

AJ Styles vs Austin Aries </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Jinsei Shinzaki vs Johnny Jeter vs Chris Harris </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Edge vs John Cena </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><em>HWA Stampede: August Weeks 2</em></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Pre-Show: El Protegido de Estilo vs Adam Pearce </p><p>

Pre-Show: America's Most Wanted vs Mark Jindrak & Chris Nowinski </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Light-Heavyweight title Tournament: </p><p>

Andy Douglas vs Ace Steel</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Tag Team Title Match: </p><p>

© Dudley Boys vs Los Maximo's </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Jinsei Shinzaki vs John Cena </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Light-Heavyweight Title Tournament: </p><p>

Jerry Lynn vs Matt Sydal </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Jeff Hardy vs Chuck Taylor</p>

Continuing my wake of being totally honest, let me vent a little here with this dynasty. Now look I know I started this dynasty, long after I started the season but that doesn't mean a thing. Other then the fact that you guys and gals haven't been able to see certain people grow into their current standing in HWA. People like: Joe, Edge, CM Punk, AJ Styles, Jeff Hardy, & others might be people that a lot of other Owners sign in their dynasty's but there goal isn't keep them at the top. My goal is to keep them where I get them to because I worked hard to get them where they are. Now the last thing I have to add is that if interest isn't there that's fine and I understand but how do you guys and gals know if you enjoy it or not if you don't give it a chance.

Also if you don't like it or are not enjoying it tell me what I can do to make it better. Feedback would be much appreciated from anyone and everyone, because I would love to make this dynasty something more then it currently is.

Breaking News

Does anyone read this on a consistent basis, because I feel as thought their is some what of a lack of interest from readers in this dynasty. If so this dynasty will not continue and I will focus my attention on just the one. So please stand up for this dynasty to continue if your interested in it. If not it will be finished.

Thank You for allowing me to grace you with my company and I hope you enjoyed a look into a different company. Heartland Wrestling Association will continue it's just matter if you want to witness it or not.

-HWA Owner Dwight Schrute.

Archived