Galaxia - The man who would be King.

Hey this is a new project, I've wanted to do it for a while. Probably too ambitious, but we will see how it transpires. In this diary, I'm using the latest fleisch real world mod.

Basically this diary is a different universe where after AJ Styles declines to re-sign with TNA, he sets about opening his own promotion. Needing a little more extra capital, he uses his links in the business to shop out his idea. From this, DDP becomes a heavy financial backer.

The actual promotion will take place in a Kayfabe new world, complete with different factions, all with a different approach to wrestling. I will detail all of this, including more back-story in subsequent postings.

Here is a visual guideline on the style of the product.

http://i61.tinypic.com/23rr9js.jpg

Show Index

<p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:'Lucida Console';">Current Rankings: Single and team </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:'Lucida Console';">

Current Tournament Holders and One King Champion. (Draft form)</span></span></p>

<p><span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>A new King enters the Battle?</strong></span></p><p> <span>http://i59.tinypic.com/6eothz.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38098" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>With the recent departure of AJ Styles from TNA, many were expecting AJ to return back to ROH, or tour in Japan. Are sources can report exclusively, that AJ is in fact, in the early stages of forming a brand new promotion. Recently buying out the trademark for the name Kingdoms of Galaxia, AJ plans to base his promotion in the South West. <p> </p><p> According to multiple sources close with AJ, the promotion is supposed to cater towards a mature audience, with a clear emphasis on fast-pace, high intensity matches. </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Styles new promotion gets a celebrity backer</span></strong></p><p> <span>http://i59.tinypic.com/9geijt.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38098" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Building on this website's exclusive reveal, of AJ's intention to set-up a new promotion, we can also confirm that DDP has emerged as a key financial backer. Impressed with AJ's vision, DDP has agreed to invest into becoming a minority partner in the company. With initial investment reportedly in the 6/7 figures range, this new promotion is expected to be a big player on the indy scene. </div></blockquote>

Archived