moves you use

i have been playing a technical wrestler (6 years in now) i basically started taking away my oppenents legs and using a scorpian deathlock to win matches single leg trip knee bar knee pull kick to knee kick to thigh elbow to knee legdrop to knee figure four leglock scorpian deathlock i have switched to "bust oppenent open" move set bascially i have every move that can cause blood and work on oppenents head, i also make liberal use of tables and chairs i am now a main event face for DAVE (they are now a global fed) I have only had 1 injury so far and it was minor (i even wrestled thru it) most of my stats are at thier peak i win aproximatly 75% of my matches and i my overness currently is 100 and i am DAVE unified champion anyway the way i envisoned my rookie wrestler was very different from the wrestler i see today, i went from bret hart to tommy dreamer all in all i have to say i am having a blast with the game wondered if anyone else have had their rookie "evolve" into someone different than they first imagined

Strikes European Uppercut Jab Punch Thrust Kick Standing Arm Wringer Takedown DDT Diving DDT Drop Toe Hold Implant DDT Reverse DDT Neckbreaker Russian Legsweep Single Arm DDT Single Leg Trip Sleeper Hold Ground Choke Hold Kneeling Kick Rush Nerve Pinch Rear Crossface Blows Rear Naked Punch Flurry Rear Seated Chinlock Seated Punch Flurry Fin Asiatic Spike NightFlight DDT Kudo Lock Scorpion Deathlock STF I'm playing a heavyweight techy wrestler, so I work a low range grapple and ground hold stratigy mostly, throwing in a few strike types to damage my target, my victims head. I use Arm Wringer Takedown, DDT, or Drop Toe Hold to get my victim down to the mat, then use my wide selection of head bashes and holds to control the match. After bashing my target into danger range, I try to either hit my custom finisher (the NightFlight DDT) or Asiatic Spike if they're standing or outside the ring, or lock in the STF or Kudo Lock if I have them down on the mat. I keep the Scorpion Deathlock in my moveset so when I'm wrestling with a partner who works the legs, my character can still take advantige of it. Most of my other moves are counter or from behind types, with a fairly high success rating for when I find myself having to deal with losing control of the flow of action (temporarly ;)). My style pretty much hasn't changed from when I started, I'm even still using the moveset I began with. I guess I found my groove early and stayed with it.

I've seen people pinned out of falling on top in suplexes early in 4 vs 4 matches, but I've never seen it happen in one on ones. as for my move list I started with a similar list to Condors but as my guy got better skills I added a few trademarks, a corkscrew legdrop, a powerbomb and legdrop w/chair to the leg. To add a bit of wow factor to my matches.

Well, let's see, Charlie the Cop has his Mongolian chops to roundhouses, another rookie I have always tries to open his matches with a rolling wheel kick-seated rear chinlock-flying double axe handle combo, and my career as Groucho Bling tends to utilize arm-wringer-to-surfboard combos heavily, as many Diving DDTs as they let me try, and the hammerlock to sneak behind the guy for the Bling Thing. But all these are just preferred moves -- I try to incorporate a variety into my reprertoire.

[QUOTE=TNBTHackWILD]I havent seen the bust people open move set am I missing something?[/QUOTE] Heh, he meant it as something he'd made himself to bust people open. Silly j00 <_<

Archived