Prediction Contest Update:

1. Satyr24 (56)

2. CPBHBK (53)

3. Beejus (21)

4. RKOwnage (18)

5. Packerman120 (13)

6. Daulten6 (8)

7. KnowYourEnemy (7)

Thanks to everyone who Predict, I love seeing new faces getting on the list. The Contest will be ending at the end of February which is the next show. So Predict Wisely!!!!!!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WWF Monday Night Raw Preview

Pre-Show: Brian Christopher vs Taka Michinoku

Pre-Show: Al Snow & Brian Blair vs Scott Taylor & Prince Albert

WWF Tag Team Title Match:

© New Age Outlaws vs ???

Faarooq vs Sid Vicious

The Rock vs Goldust

Vader vs Steve Blackman

Road Warriors vs Headbangers

The Undertaker vs Ken Shamrock

Bonus:

1. Who is the Legendary Tag Team that debuts tonight against the Outlaws?

Get Your Predictions in NOW!!!!!

© New Age Outlaws vs ???

Faarooq vs Sid Vicious

The Rock vs Goldust

Vader vs Steve Blackman

Bonus:

The Rock and Roll Express

© New Age Outlaws vs ???

Faarooq vs Sid Vicious

The Rock vs Goldust

Vader vs Steve Blackman

Bonus:

RNR Express

© New Age Outlaws vs ???

Faarooq vs Sid Vicious

The Rock vs Goldust

Vader vs Steve Blackman

Tempted to pick Shamrock because Kane is coming for The Deadman

Bonus:

1. Who is the Legendary Tag Team that debuts tonight against the Outlaws? Demolition

Monday Night Raw: February Week 4

Pre-Show: Brian Christopher vs Taka Michinoku (D)

Pre-Show: Al Snow & Brian Blair vs Scott Taylor & Prince Albert (E+)

Tag Team Title Match:

© New Age Outlaws vs Rock N Roll Express (D+)

Very few Tag Team in the Wrestling industry command respect still but, the Rock N Roll Express is one of the only teams still active that command

respect. Which is why their first night in they are getting a Tag Title Shot.

Post Match: Mankind & Terry Funk storm the ring looking for a little revenge on the Tag Team Champions. Both Mankind and Funk surprise the Champions and beat them down a little bit before the Outlaws slip out of the ring under the rope. Escaping with the titles up the stage ©

Faarooq vs Sid Vicious (D+)

At one point two of the top brawlers in the World of Wrestling, now both men are going in different directions from the other but they are both still looking for some success.

The Rock walks down to the ring with a microphone and says “At No Way Out, Owen Hart got lucky that he was able last out the time limit for a draw. Owen our match at No Way Out was a fluke, and I proved it back in January when I beat to retain my title. Right now The Rock lays down a challenge to any former Intercontinental Champion is the back to face me right now, so The Rock can continue to prove why he is the Greatest Intercontinental Champion.” (B-)

The Rock vs Goldust ©

the Rock continues to try to prove why he is the Greatest Intercontinental Champion. As he faces another former Intercontinental Champion

Post Match: Owen Hart comes out on the stage with a microphone in hand and says “Rocky you say that our match at No Way Out was a fluke then how about we fight one more time for that title. How about its Owen Hart vs The Rock for Intercontinental Title at Wrestlemania 14? Think about it Rock just think about it. (C+)

Vader vs Steve Blackman (C+)

The “Lethal Weapon” has been on a hot streak since the year began which has done him wonders about getting noticed by WWF management. However, I think that “The Man Called” Vader maybe too big of a mountain to climb for Blackman.

The Announcers hype the Main Event which is announced as The Undertaker vs Ken Shamrock

D-Generation X walk down to the ring with two microphones in hand they play rock, paper, scissors to see who talks first (Hunter wins). Triple H starts to talk “I will admit it the year didn’t start good for me I lost a couple of fluke matches but when my title is on the line I always come up big. No pun intended….. It doesn’t matter who gets in the ring with me nobody has be able to beat me for my title and nobody will be able to beat me for the European Title.” Shawn takes over and says “First it was Shamrock then it was The Undertaker; yet I am still holding the WWF World Championship. Steve Austin you might think you have all the momentum in the world on your side but come Wrestlemania you will become just another statistic for the Heartbreak Kid. One last thing, this is to that has been boxer who thinks that he means something just because of what he did in another ring. Well I hate to say it Mike, but your nothing here, you made your name in boxing not in the WWF or Pro-Wrestling so don’t think your anything special and don’t get in my way.” (B+)

Road Warriors vs Headbangers ©

This match shows first just how deep the WWF Tag division is in 1998.

Because two top teams can fight two credible teams on the same show.

Backstage: Steve Austin is seen walking into the arena to a big pop from the audience. However, just as Steve gets to the arena door he is stopped by the police who are blocking the entrance to the arena. One officer says “We would like to apologize, Mr. Austin but we have instructed by Mr. McMahon to not allow you into this building tonight.” Austin looks around at the Officers and chooses to walk away from the building for tonight. But unlike last night at No Way Out, Austin tells the officers to forward a message to Vince “This isn’t over nobody crosses “Stone Cold” Steve Austin and if he wants a war he’s got it.” (A)

The Undertaker vs Ken Shamrock (B-)

This match will a brawl between two of the top stars in the WWF right now. The bigger issue is where are both Paul Bearer and Kane.

Post Match: We here someone loudly yell “Undertaker!!!” and then again “Undertaker!!!!!” all of the sudden a video begins to play on the titantron which shows Paul Bearer and Kane in a car driving somewhere. Paul says “Undertaker I told you last night you will regret keeping your promise to not fight your brother. Next week on Monday Night Raw we will show you Undertaker why you will regret it (Demonic laugh by Paul Bearer as the screen goes black) (B)

Always feel free to post extra comments along with the matches, it does to know what and who you guys and gals and who/what you don't like. Thanks everyone for the support it means a lot to me.

Prediction Contest Update: The Winner of the First Prediction Contest is........ (Currently in First Place)

1. Satyr24 (64)

2. CPBHBK (62)

3. Beejus (21)

4. RKOwnage (18)

5. Daulten6 (17)

6. Packerman120 (13)

7. KnowYourEnemy (7)

Thanks to everyone who Predict, I love seeing new faces getting on the list. The Contest has ended as this was the last one in the two month time, which means that the person in first right now is the winner. So Congrats to........ Satyr24, You have Won the first Prediction Contest, the rewards are listed on either page 2 or 3. Take a look and either PM or Post a comment what your choice is for a reward is, Great Job Predicting.

The next show will not only start March but will also begin the Road to Wrestlemania (The Next Show will be posted later tonight). But not only that it will start the second Prediction Contest again, as I run it for two months then announce the winner. Thanks to everyone who predicted, and thanks to anyone who reads this. I appreciate everyone who has made me love this dynasty and remember if you want to Predict for a show "Hey You Never Know." Because "You have to be in it to win it."

WWF Monday Night Raw Preview: March Week 1

Pre-Show: Blackjack Bradshaw vs Prince Albert

Pre-Show: Brian Blair vs Bob Holly

Championship Chase for a shot at the European Title at Wrestlemania 14:

Faarooq vs Ahmed Johnson vs Marc Mero

Comments:

D'Lo Brown vs Goldust

Comments:

Owen Hart vs Sid Vicious

Comments:

Steve Blackman vs Road Dogg

Comments:

D-Generation X vs Terry Funk & Mankind

Comments:

Bonus:

1. Who gets pinned in the Championship Chase Match?

Get Your Predictions in Now!!!!!

Comments:

D'Lo Brown vs Goldust

Comments:

Owen Hart vs Sid Vicious

Comments: Come on Owen, Skill over Muscles

Comments:

Comments: How come it's mankind :) teaming with Terry instead of Cactus Jack Bang Bang

Bonus:

1. Who gets pinned in the Championship Chase Match? Marc Mero

Comments:

D'Lo Brown vs Goldust

Comments:

Owen Hart vs Sid Vicious

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Bonus:

Farrooq

Comments:

D'Lo Brown vs Goldust

Comments:

Owen Hart vs Sid Vicious

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Bonus:

Mero

Monday Night Raw: March Week 1

Pre-Show: Prince Albert vs Blackjack Bradshaw (D-)

Pre-Show: Brian Blair vs Bob Holly (E+)

Championship Chase for a shot at the European Champion at Wrestlemania 14:

Ahmed Johnson vs Marc Mero vs Faarooq ©

This match is the continuation of the Elimination Chase from the PPV where the winner gets a shot against the European Champion at Wrestlemania.

Hype video is shown showing both Shawn Michaels & Steve Austin’s past and events that have lead to present day. (B)

Goldust vs D’Lo Brown (D)

Goldust is looking to get on the winning track which has been very hard for him thus far this year, but maybe tonight his luck changes.

The announcers hype an appearance from Mike Tyson Next Week. The announcers are also told that Mankind & Terry Funk will be facing D-Generation X tonight in the Main Event. ©

Owen Hart vs Sid Vicious (C+)

Owen is looking to build some momentum going into Wrestlemania against The Rock

Post Match: The Rock runs in from the back storming towards the ring and attacks Owen Hart with the Intercontinental Title. Rock then grabs a microphone and says “Owen, I accept your challenge for Wrestlemania 14. Right now you people are getting a glimpse into the future, because at Wrestlemania I will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am the Greatest Intercontinental Champion.” (B)

Steve Blackman vs Road Dogg ©

WWF Management has one-half of the Tag champions in Singles action tonight let’s see how he does. Distraction from Mankind allows Blackman to get the win.

A video pops up on the titantron and its Paul Bearer and Kane, but we can’t really tell where they are because it’s too dark but they are definitely outside. We hear Paul Bearer says to Kane “Start digging” then Paul turns toward the camera and yells, UNDERTAKER!!! I told you, I told you Undertaker that you would regret not facing your brother. A few weeks ago Undertaker you said “using my family would the only way.” Well Undertaker, prepare to see your family…… Kane (looking back at Kane digging) good your done. (We figure it out they are at a cemetery) Undertaker, you said you made a promise to your parents to not fight your brother but…. I don’t think you ever thought you would see your parents again but look at the tombstone UNDERTAKER!!!!!! You don’t want to face your brother well your parents will pay and they will Rest in Peace. Paul says to Kane “It’s time Kane lit it up” right after Paul says that we see in the background Kane dropping matches into two open graves behind Paul Bearer. Paul finishes by saying “Undertaker because of you now your parents are burning in HELL!!!!!” (Demonic Laugh from Paul as the video turns off) (C+)

The announcers discuss how disgust they are about the lengths Paul Bearer would go to have The Undertaker fight his brother. The King says “I think that might have been too far and I know Undertaker made promise but I don’t know if he will be able to keep it anymore.”

D-Generation X vs Terry Funk & Mankind (B)

This should be a great main event between four talented performers in the WWF. The big picture is will we see The New Age Outlaws make an appearance. Distraction from the New Age Outlaws helps DX win their match.

Bonus:

1. Who will get pinned in the Championship Chase Match? Marc Mero

1. Satyr24 (70)

2. CPBHBK (67)

3. Daulten6 (23)

4. Beejus (21)

5. RKOwnage (18)

6. Packerman120 (13)

7. KnowYourEnemy (7)

Thanks to everyone for posting their prediction. Much Appreciated and keep them coming. Remember You Have to be in it to Win It!!!!

Monday Night Raw Preview:

Pre-Show: Al Snow vs Brian Blair

Pre-Show: Taka Michinoku vs Aguila

D'Lo Brown vs Jeff Jarrett

Comments:

Terry Funk & Mankind vs The New Blackjacks

Comments:

Championship Chase for a shot at the European Title at Wrestlemania

Faarooq vs Ahmed Johnson

Comments:

Kane vs Los Boricuas

Comments:

Billy Gunn vs Masked Superstar

Comments:

Vader vs Steve Austin

Comments:

Get Your Prediction in Now!!!!!

Monday Night Raw Preview:

Comments:

Comments:

Faarooq vs Ahmed Johnson

Comments:

Kane vs Los Boricuas

Comments:

Comments:

Vader vs Steve Austin

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Faarooq vs Ahmed Johnson

Comments:

Kane vs Los Boricuas

Comments:

Comments:

Vader vs Steve Austin

Comments:

I have decided to make an executive decision on the status of the Prediction Contest. I have made the decision to restart the contest to allow more fresh faces as well as those that might be new to predicting to have an opportunity to win something. With this being the case I have that this is the new standings:

1. Satyr24 (6)

2. Daulten6 (6)

3. CPBHBK (5)

4. Packerman120

5. RKOwnage

6. Beejus

7. KnowYourEnemy

I want to thank everyone for the continued predictions for my dynasty, I very much appreciate the support I am receiving from you guys and gals who are both reading and predicting. It means a lot and Keep it Coming.

WWF Monday Night Raw: March Week 2

Pre-Show: Taka Michinoku vs Aguila (D)

Pre-Show: Brian Blair vs Al Snow (E+)

D’Lo Brown vs Jeff Jarrett ©

Double J looks to build some momentum for himself going into the biggest PPV of the year in 2 weeks. Double J wins via the figure four.

Backstage: Owen Hart is being interviewed and is asked his thoughts on facing The Rock at Wrestlemania 14. Owen answers “Since our match at the Royal Rumble I have known you don’t respect me Rock, now we go into the biggest ppv of the WWF’s calendar year, and this time around I will beat respect into you. Because Rocky, Enough is Enough!! And it’s time for a change!!” (B-)

New Blackjacks vs Terry Funk & Mankind ©

This match between four of the top brawlers in the WWF will be nothing more than a not down, drag em out fight.

Backstage: A limo is seen pulling into the parking lot of the arena but nobody gets out. The announcers question who is in the limo. ©

Championship Chase to determine the #1 Contender for the European Title at Wrestlemania

Faarooq vs Ahmed Johnson (C+)

With the history these two men have with each other it’s only fitting that they face each other to determine who will face Triple H at Wrestlemania for the European Title.

Kane vs Los Boricuas in a Handicap Match (D+)

Kane has dominated everyone in his path as he will not stop until he gets in the ring against his brother.

Post Match: The Undertaker’s music begins to play; but no Undertaker, once again his music begins to play, but once again no Undertaker. Paul Bearer takes the microphone and says “Dead man, Oh Yes!!! you have proven that you’re afraid of you brother just like last week we proved that there is nothing we won’t do to get you to agree to a match against your brother. Dead man I hope you learned your lesson not to test me, and I hope you understand now that all we want is for you to get into the ring against your brother one on one. Undertaker I have a little message for you, if you want to keep your promise to your parent so bad then how about you step into the ring with your brother so he can send you to hell with them.” (C+)

Main Event is announced: Vader vs Steve Austin

Billy Gunn vs Masked Superstar (D)

Bill Eadie’s career in the WWF is winding down, management was nice enough to give one more run and that run is coming to a close just in time for Wrestlemania.

Backstage: Back to the parking where the limo door opens. (Commercial) We find out that “Iron Mike Tyson was in the limo. Mike walks to the ring with his entourage and a microphone in hand. Mike says “For anyone in the building that has been living under a rock for the last few months let me introduce myself, my name is “Iron” Mike Tyson. I am a former pro-box that is currently serving a suspension from the sport. In two weeks at Wrestlemania 14 I will serve as the special ref for the Main Event for the WWF World Title between Steve Austin & Shawn Michaels. All I have to is that on that I will call things right down the middle no matter the past I have with Austin, that will not change how I work in that match. (D-Generation X’s theme song comes over the PA system)

Shawn Michaels makes his way to the ring and says to Mr. Tyson, “You’re right to call it down the middle because Austin needs all the help he can get if he hopes to beat me for this title. Unlike, Austin I don’t need help because I am the Show Stopper, The Headliner, The Main Event……. (Tyson cuts off Shawn)

Tyson says to Shawn “You can send out the nicknames you want to I don’t care what you call yourself, all I know is that come Wrestlemania that title may not be coming home with you. That “prediction” is coming right from “The Baddest Man on the Planet,” and that’s what I call myself.” (C+)

Steve Austin vs Vader (B-)

This being a sort of tune up for Steve Austin heading into Wrestlemania against Shawn Michaels in 2 weeks. Austin wins via the Stunner.

Wrestlemania is in 2 weeks. Very busy this week, will get the Week 3 Preview as soon as I can.

1. CPBHBK (13)

2. Satyr24 (12)

3. Daulten6 (6)

4. Packerman120

5. RKOwnage

6. Beejus

7. KnowYourEnemy

Thanks Everyone for the predictions, once again I will get the next Preview up when ever I can. As I am very busy this week.

WWF Monday Night Raw Preview:

Pre-Show: Scott Taylor vs Blackjack Bradshaw

Pre-Show: © Flash Funk vs Brian Christopher for Light Heavyweight Title

Taka Michinoku vs Jeff Jarrett

Comments:

Headbangers vs Rock N Roll Express

Comments:

Ken Shamrock vs Masked Superstar

Comments:

Vader vs The Rock

Comments:

Triple H vs Mankind