NWA Mid-Atlantic Title Match:

Jack Brisco© vs Dory Funk Jr.

Jerry Brisco & Jimmy Valiant vs Crusher Bloomfield & Terry Funk

NWA WorldWide

NWA World Tag Team Titles Match:

Sgt.Slaughter & Don Kernodle© vs Ricky Steamboat & Jay Youngblood

NWA World Heavyweight Title Match:

Ric Fair© vs Roddy Piper

-Although Roddy is one of four or five best workers to have NEVER won a major title...I dont see Flair dropping the belt so early

NWA Main Event Card:

NWA Television Title Match:

Mike Rotunda© vs Paul Jones

NWA United States Title Match:

Greg Valentine © vs Bob Orton Jr.

NWA WorldWide

Ric Fair© vs Roddy Piper

NWA Main Event Card:

NWA Television Title Match:

Mike Rotunda© vs Paul Jones

Greg Valentine © vs Bob Orton Jr.

NWA WorldWide

Ric Fair© vs Roddy Piper

Bret Hart & Rick Rude vs The Fabulous Ones

In an extremely short match, The Fabulous Ones defeated Bret Hart and Rick Rude in 4:58 when Steve Keirn defeated Bret Hart by pinfall with an Inverted DDT. Rating C

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a627/john_handley1/Jim%20Crockett%20Promotions/RoddyPiper4_zps38ae2a0c.jpg

Roddy Piper: Ric Flair now World Champion that is until our match. Because Ric Fair tonight your reign ends right here on Worldwide. Rating C+

NWA World Tag Team Title Match:

Sgt. Slaughter & Don Kernodle vs Ricky Steamboat & Jay Youngblood

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Sgt. Slaughter & Don Kernodle drew with Steamboat & Youngblood in 14:41 following a double disqualification. Rating B+

The match is over, and Steamboat & Youngblood and Slaughter & Kernodle keep brawling even after the bell. Rating C+

Ric Flair: Piper you wear skirt while as you can see I wear the finest clothes from around the world. This robe cost more then your house Piper. I am the greatest world champion to ever live and tonight your going to lose.Because to be the man, you got to beat the man. No man in skirt is going to beat me. Rating B-

Ric Flair vs Roddy Piper

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Roddy Piper drew with Ric Flair in 15:00 when the time limit expired. Rating B+

After the match, Roddy Piper and Ric Flair won't stop fighting and despite the attempts by security to break them up, it's an all out brawl to the back. Rating C+

Final Show Rating:C+

NWA Main Event

January Week 1 1983

NWA Mid-Atlantic Television Title Match:

Mike Rotunda vs Paul Jones

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Mike Rotunda defeated Paul Jones in 10:25 by pinfall after a distraction from Jimmy Valiant. Mike Rotunda makes defence number 1 of his NWA Television title. Rating C+

The match is over and Paul Jones is screaming at the Boogie Woogie Man telling him he is going to pay for costing him the title here tonight. Rating C-

Jack Brisco: Dory Funk we have long history and tonight I am putting this title on the line against you and I know for a fact I can beat you. Your brother Terry is going to be to wore out to save you tonight After Jerry and Jimmy Valiant gets done with him. Rating C+

Jimmy Valiant and Jerry Brisco vs Terry Funk and Crusher Bloomfield

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Jimmy Valiant and Jerry Brisco defeated Terry Funk and Crusher Bloomfield in 9:51 when Jimmy Valiant defeated Crusher Bloomfield by pinfall with a Boogie Woogie Elbow Drop. Rating C-

NWA Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Title Match:

Jack Brisco vs Dory Funk Jr.

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Dory Funk Jr. defeated Jack Brisco in 14:47 by submission with a Texas Cloverleaf. Dory Funk Jr. wins the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title. Rating B-

Greg Valentine vs Bob Orton Jr.

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Greg Valentine defeated Bob Orton Jr. in 9:57 by submission with a Figure-Four Leglock. Greg Valentine makes defence number 1 of his NWA United States Heavyweight title. Rating B

Final Show Rating: B

this is awesome :D. To me around this time and pretty much of the 80's was when wrestling was at its best. I always wandered if maybe JCP Promotions could have had a chance to beat Mcmahon during this time period,even though Vince would raid Crockett and a few other territories of their talent, the NWA/Mid Atlantic had some great talent.

Archived