Shadows: The Eric Eisen Story

Dad I am done. I have to give you an ultimatum. I will quit SWF and open my own Company or you give me SWF. You know I could win a battle against you. I can easily do what you did. Make your choice.

I would probably give the company to your other brother before you Eric! I can give you a title run? That is about it.

I am sorry dad. You know I love you. But you will see me soon.

I disagree with your decision but I cannot stop you from following your really stupid ideas no matter how many times they backfire and I had been there to stop you. Use your own money because I will NOT help you

I guess this is goodbye.

Hello, my name is Eric Eisen. I just left the largest wrestling Federation in the entire world. Did I also mention my family owns it? Because my father is the owner of SWF. He and I always had a great relationship but when two brothers want the same job not always will cooler heads prevail. So I quit! I decided to reopen an old wrestling promotion. CPW (now CaliPW to try to get more of a younger audience and copyright BS) is back.

Roster is the next post!

(sorry if the first part is weird the shift key on my keyboard is broken so it is stuck on so i had to copy and paste periods and commas. by the next post it will be fixed)

The inaugural Cali Pro Wrestling Roster!

Red is Face, while Blue are the Heels

Ace Youngblood - Ace is a pet project of mine. I remember seeing him on TCW TV. Granted he was a jobber I think if he had a shot, he would be good. He is a Midcarder.

Allison Addison - Manager, who I saw and quickly fell in love with. I think she has a career in front of her.

Austin Smooth - An Enhancement Talent. Another project. If the first show gets me a profit, then I will probably look into opening a small developmental place, because being Eric Eisen has its perks. I get to start out as a Cult Federation! I just can't screw up. Oh yea, Austin! He has projected talent.

Bradford Peverell - The Upper Midcarder is..... I don't know. I think he is good but For some odd reason I have a tendency to not like brawlers, but I always miss his matches. So I signed him and hope for the best.

Captain Townsend - This Upper Midcarder is more known as the wrestler Findlay O'Farraday. Why did I make him a Armed Forces character? I want to see him away from his comfort zone, and see if he can thrive!

Citizen X - Going to be honest, I love E.M.M. Moe. He brings an older presence to a young roster. He has talent.

Davie Renluenn - I needed someone quickly because I miscounted the amount of people i signed *sigh*. I guess he will do fine. He is a Lower Midcarder.

Davis Wayne Newton - This Opener has talent up the kazoo. He has so much he has it up the wazoo too! He will get pushed, do not worry.

Edward Cornell - Oh boy, I'm sure I will piss off a ton of people by doing this. He has a ton of talent. I do not care if he is a Cornell, but I got to piss off my dad and Tommy, so I think I win.

Eric Eisen - By far the most handsome person and the most over person on the roster. I don't know maybe the most talented?

Fumihiro Ota - I remember his stint in TCW where he was a great worker. So I signed him. He is a Main Eventer!

George Watsky - George is really The Midnight Prowler. Enhancement Alent that if I get a Dev Territory, He will go.

Greg Keith - I do not care if he doesn't want to be a Keith, I am making him a Keith. Lower Midcarder.

Hailey Booke - Good Charisma, and in the Locker Room extremely great. Plus she is pretty. P R E T T Y!

Hell's Bouncer - I am using his overness to put over some of our younger people. He is over, might as well use him. Main Eventer *shudder*

Hollywood Bret Starr - All the talent in the world. One of the worst people to have back stage. Upper Midcarder.

KC Glenn - I HAVE WANTED THIS KID SINCE HE DEBUTED. ONE OF THE BEST WORKERS I HAVE EVER SEEN.

Lisa Bowen - Heel Manager with Charisma. Nothing more.

Mac Smith - An Australian Color Commentator. Wanted to see if he and the others had any connection together.

Mainstream Hernandez - Another talented worker, another Midcarder that I will probably push.

Matt Hocking - I wanted a tag team. The other half is the one I wanted IMHO.

Matthew Keith - Very Talented for an Upper Midcarder. Brother of Greg Keith and son of Sam Keith. Talent runs in the family.

Max Mayhem - Only reason why he is here, the midcarder is a tag team with my project.

MC Motormouth - Great Color Commentator. 'nuff said.

Mikey James - This Main Eventer has the ability to go far, but will the 9 year veteran have nothing left to improve?

Oleg Doroskov - He does not know English, so he might piss a couple people off. He doesn't exactly fit well, but I might have plans for this Midcarder.

Quentin Queen - Opener based on the point that my buddy Sam Keith has high hopes for him.

Regular Joe - I do not know what I see, but I see something in this Regular Joe. The Lower Midcarder might get a push I do not know.

Remmy Skye - Main Eventer that once again might not fit in, but I think he will show his worth.

Samuel Curran - He be out main announcer. I think he will do a splended job!

Sayeed Ali - Once again, I must have a crush on 4C and MAW talent, because a midcarder from 4C.

Steven Parker - Upper Midcarder that I see HUGE hopes for. He is this company's future.

Tex Tagan - What? I wanted a cheap Cowboy. Lower Midcarder.

The Boston Bomber will be our Road Agent. I have known him for years, and I know he has an eye for talent.

So one of the first things I decided to do since I havemoney (still do not want to overspend) was sign a PPV deal, and when Febuary rolls around, I want to be able to get a TV deal too. I do not want to overspend, but I also want a dojo and a dev territory. I can't have everything though.

The next thing to show up on the schedule is CaliPW The Enemy Within! (Card is in the next post)

The inaugural Cali Pro Wrestling Roster!

George Watsky - George is really The Midnight Prowler. Enhancement Alent that if I get a Dev Territory, He will go.

Have to say I had my eye on this. I'm a huge fan of RL George Watsky (You'll probably see a song from him in my diary). Are you using the belts/logo of the original Cali Pro Wrestling? Just curious.

THE OFFICIAL CaliPW Found Guilty CARD!

Mainstream Hernandez vs KC Glenn for the CaliPW Revolution Championship

Aces of Mayhem vs The Young Americans for the CaliPW Tag Team Championship (For those of you who do not know who they are Ace Youngblood and Max Mayhem vs Regular Joe and Matt Hocking)

Mikey James vs Eric Eisen vs Remmy Skye vs Fumihiro Ota (Elimination Match) for the California Pro Wrestling Championship (Has not been held since the 80's)

Edward Cornell vs Hollywood Bret Starr

Davis Wayne Newton vs Citizen X vs Davie Renluenn

(Tie Breaker is the order of which everyone goes in the Elimination Match)

Aces of Mayhem vs The Young Americans for the CaliPW Tag Team Championship

Mikey James vs Eric Eisen vs Remmy Skye vs Fumihiro Ota (Elimination Match) for the California Pro Wrestling Championship (Has not been held since the 80's)

Have to say I had my eye on this. I'm a huge fan of RL George Watsky (You'll probably see a song from him in my diary). Are you using the belts/logo of the original Cali Pro Wrestling? Just curious.

belt and logo are of the original CaliPW.

I added the tag and revolution.

(so am I)

THE OFFICIAL CaliPW Found Guilty CARD!

Aces of Mayhem vs The Young Americans for the CaliPW Tag Team Championship

(Tie Breaker is the order of which everyone goes in the Elimination Match)

WELCOME TO CALIPW FOUND GUILTY! I'm Samuel Curran, alongside MC Motormouth and Mac Smith for this exciting matchup!

That's right Sammy, and what a spectacular card we have, with a 4 way elimination match featuring Eric Eisen!

You are bloody right MC. Eric Eisen is of course, within cooee of getting the title, but having to blue with Fumohiro Ota, Mikey James, and Remmy Skye, good luck.

Thank you for your kind words Mac. Lets start the show!

Mainstream Hernandez comes out wearing a flaired necktie (? I don't know why he did that one?) and played with the fans abit when KC Glenn's music hit the loudspeakers.

This match went faaaaaaaaaar too long. Mainstream Hernandez won in the 15th (!!!) minute with a superkick to KC Glenn.

D+ (yikes)

Edward Cornell went on the mic and spoke about being the better Cornell and the ability to win against anybody. Hollywood Brett Starr came out and challenged him to a match, which was given to him.

E+

In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Davis Wayne Newton defeated Davie Renluenn and Citizen X in 10:15 when Davis Wayne Newton defeated Davie Renluenn by pinfall with a Fisherman's Suplex.

E+

In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, The Aces Of Mayhem defeated The Young Americans in 10:10 when Ace Youngblood defeated Matt Hocking by pinfall with a Flying Tomahawk Chop. The Aces Of Mayhem win the CaliPW Tag Team Championship titles.

D-

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Edward Cornell defeated Hollywood Bret Starr in 8:12 by pinfall with a Black Lightning Bomb. Also, Hollywood Bret Starr seemed off his game.

E+

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Mikey James defeated Eric Eisen, Fumihiro Ota and Remmy Skye in an Elimination match in 14:46; the order of elimination was Remmy Skye first, then Fumihiro Ota, and finally Eric Eisen. During the match we also had Hell's Bouncer run in and attack Eric Eisen. Mikey James wins the California Pro Wrestling Championship title. Remmy Skye was off his game.

C-

Final show rating: D

Booker notes: Too much Edward Cornell. The show made us lose popularity in 11 regions.

(I forgot to mention that i run the American Pro Wrestling as a product and I am at cult level, perks of being an Eisen :p)

Archived