Ring Of Honor...Day 1 and beyond

I no I have started numerous ROH diaries in the past on this forum BUT I am giving this diary writing milarkey one final shot so if you're willing to join me...strap yourself in and enjoy the ride...

One final point before I start I would like to thank The_Final_Countdown for his awesome ROH diary which has been sadly discontinued but it has given me the motivation to give this a go....

MONDAY, WEEK 1, FEBRUARY 2002

New Ring of Honor head booker Michael Melon spoke to the media from outside RoH head quarters on his first day in his new job and this is what he had to say to the assembled media.

Michael Melon: It is an honor and a privilege to be the new head booker of a promotion like Ring Of Honor and along with the owners of the company we will aim to bring the best wrestling and the best wrestlers from around the world to the fans who come to see our shows and you won't have to wait long for it all to begin because in 12days time we here at Ring of Honor presents our debut show Era of Honor Begins from the historic ECW Arena in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Archived