Viewer's Choice Dynasty

The title speaks for itself as far as I am concerned, but let me take a minute and explain how this dynasty will work. Below I will list five possible dynasties that I could do, but only one will be the one that I will begin. So without further delay let's get to the possible dynasties:

June 1998: New Promotion- What if the WWF went out of business what would happen to Vince. Follow the dream as Vince steps up to the plate as a promoter that he has to build from the ground up all over again.

January 1983: GCW- What if the ship can be righted before that famous July day. What if Ole Anderson was ousted as Booker prior to losing the locker -room. These are questions every fan of GCW was asking when they found out years later to their favorite wrestling promotion. But if none of that happens, Join me as I attempt to right the ship before it sinks.

May 1996: ECW- If this database is chosen I will take over ECW during the rising point of Extreme in the US. Join Paul Heyman as I try to make the impossible become a reality with ECW.

January 1998: AJPW- If this database is chosen I will take over All Japan Pro-Wrestling. Join AJPW's Owner Shohei "Giant" Baba as I journey in one of the most unique dynasties on GDS.

January 1983: WWA- Wilbur is all out of ideas and doesn't believe the fans want to continue seeing what they have seen for 30 years so he has chosen to change WWA. Dick the Brusier has stepped down and now a younger vision is leading the company. Will the preparation for the future be just what the doctor ordered or is WWA destined to become just another company that changed to late.

I will allow 2 votes for everyone who wants to step up and vote. Let your voice be heard as I am looking to you guys and gals to help pick what is the next dynasty I attempt. Thanks and Remember Every Vote Counts.

June 1998: New Promotion- What if the WWF went out of business what would happen to Vince. Follow the dream as Vince steps up to the plate as a promoter that he has to build from the ground up all over again.

This could be real interesting. I'll put that as my first vote, my preferred option.

January 1998: AJPW- If this database is chosen I will take over All Japan Pro-Wrestling. Join AJPW's Owner Shohei "Giant" Baba as I journey in one of the most unique dynasties on GDS.

This is my second vote. I'd be interested in seeing what creative direction you take AJPW because they were very traditional at this point whilst NJPW were very modern.

Vote #1 - "June 98': New Promotion"

Vote #2 - "May 96': ECW"

Notes:

Any of these two would be freaking awesome IMO.

I would really like to a see that alternate Universe where the WWF goes under and the WCW wins the Monday Night Wars. (Also, if you go with a New Promotion I think you should have a poll up so, we the fans, can decide the name of the promotion!)

The ECW one could also be awesome because I really love to see ECW dynasties.

I hope that even after this you can continue to listen to our opinions!

I'm looking forward to read this!

Archived