ThunderVerse 2014 Platinum Release Thread

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I gonna bring a game I had going awhile ago to the ThunderVerse! It was a "Real World" game, which I created a new Women's Promotion and created the WWA, Women's Wrestling Alliance, with SHIMMER,SHINE,ICERibbon, WSU,EVE,PWWA and all the major women's promotions from each region. Allowing for talent trades and so forth, allowing me to book top talent from around the world.

I'll just make sure each region has one Women's Promotion and the Alliance shall be born! Thinking about doing a diary out of this!

THANK YOU TVERSE TEAM!!!!!

Finally got the time to drop in here!

Well done guys, we made it!

What you folks are downloading is a testament to the entire teams dedication to bringing you the very best mod we can. The process has been an awesome 8 month brainstorm with some of my favorite people (even if we've never met in the real world) but, to quote jhd1:

Is anyone else sat staring at their computer thinking "What the bloody hell do I do for the rest of the evening?!" :D

:D

I hope you all enjoy it as much as we do creating it: if you do, we've done things right :)

MJS

Finally got the time to drop in here!

Well done guys, we made it!

What you folks are downloading is a testament to the entire teams dedication to bringing you the very best mod we can. The process has been an awesome 8 month brainstorm with some of my favorite people (even if we've never met in the real world) but, to quote jhd1:

"Is anyone else sat staring at their computer thinking "What the bloody hell do I do for the rest of the evening?!" :D"

:D

I hope you all enjoy it as much as we do creating it: if you do, we've done things right :)

MJS

If it helps anyone, whilst jhd was saying that I was busy losing a pub quiz. :p

And I don't know if the rest of the team is still up for it but if people have any questions about the mod making process feel free to fire away and I'll answer to the best of my capabilities. :)

Thanks for all the kind words - they are much appreciated by all involved! :)

And I don't know if the rest of the team is still up for it but if people have any questions about the mod making process feel free to fire away and I'll answer to the best of my capabilities. :)

Absolutely. If anyone has any questions ask away!

Regarding free pictures, my thinking has always been that, if we've got a great render (which, when MJ, James, Enforcer, Eastwood et al are involved they always are), why hide it away in free pictures when it could be a fun new character. Of course that thinking seems to have increase the mod to 3.5 times its size but still :p

I've also updated the first post with links to ThunderVerse Alts & Renders, and to foolinc's new diary NEO. As mentioned in that post, if anyone else wants their ThunderVerse diaries linking just send me a PM.

Iisakki Pulkkinen bio is this, should the part i bolded read Pulkkinen...Also in Akseli Hokkanen's bio his name is spelt Akseli Hokkannen is one an error?

Finnish entertainer Iisakki Pulkkinen is the drummer and brawler of Finnish Fury - an unusual trio of people who are both a heavy metal band and also a professional wrestling stable. Far from the greatest wrestlers, Niskanen and his band/stablemates Akseli Hokkanen and Eerikki Niskanen have a great look and some solid charisma.

The three are childhood friends and while their Scandinavian death metal project is as unlikely to make them musical icons as their wrestling ability is to take them to the top of the Power 500, all three have enough about them that they should make a decent enough living from both arts, and all three have gold to their name from their time in RDW and SCW.

Just fired up my first game as WWE(went the Vince Jr route of dropping a "W") with Chase Paige as my user character. Very excited to scope out the world.

Are there any 'canon' event names for WWWE?

Straight from jhd when I asked him ages ago.

"the WWWE's October PPV was called Helloween (see ME - Deuce Complex)"

I think that's the only canon one in the data.

Some mistakes I noted :

Chet "The Jet" Jones and "Heavenly" Evan Lee have the same "contract" biography in T-One. The mistake is in Evan Lee's profile :

Chet "The Jet" Jones is one half of the Excellent Party Time tag team alongside best friend "Heavenly" Evan Lee.

In POW, Jeff Starfield, a Face, is teaming with FinEATo, a heel.