JaCeLo3's 2014 NCAA Mod

JaCeLo3

In this mod you will find the following...

- All up to date conference names and members. One exception is the MAC and Conference-USA. The game itself will not let any conference have uneven divisions, so with the MAC & C-USA East divisions having 7 teams compared to the West's 6, I took UMass and Old Dominion (the latest to join) and made them an Independent. (Minor offset if you ask me when it comes to playing an up to date BBCF game).

- All current Bowl Games that will be played as of 2014 with the right Bowl restrictions.

- All current Bowl Game images.

- Up-to-date prestige of teams for a more realistic feel of the modern NCAA football era.

- Make sure to select Playoffs for Postseason setup to make it EVEN MORE realistic.

With all of that said, KEEP IN MIND THAT THE PROGRAMMING OF THIS GAME IS OLD AND OUT OF DATE TO BE ABLE TO KEEP UP WITH TODAY'S COLLEGE FOOTBALL SCENERY. Some things in the game that I have noticed and others have made noted as well...

- Conferences with 14 teams (7 team divisions) DO NOT always and only play their own divisions how it is in real life, programming flaw aspect.

- Temple for some reason plays all 15 weeks every season. Not sure why.

I hope you all enjoy the mod. I have yet to have an error with the mod, so if any errors let me know. I don't think you should if you use the actual files.

If there's any other comments let me know.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ THE READ ME FILE BEFORE OVERWRITING YOUR OLD FILES.

DOWNLOAD LINK: Download JaCeLo3's 2014 NCAA Mod (Through Google Docs)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just finished up the 2014 season playing one week for each real week of time.

I noticed a lot of teams play 11 games, while some others (as you mention about Temple) play 14, such as Notre Dame. The bummer with this is that ND cleaned up the season awards, having played 2 additional games.

Notre Dame was also Michigan's rival game the last week of the year, and Michigan did not play OSU. I know the conferences rotate, but I'm surprised this game didn't stick. Hoping that comes back soon.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is there a workaround for this heading into season 2?

What would happen if I activated conference movement? When does that happen? I wonder if the game will adjust things if some teams move around?

Simming ahead to my second season, Michigan still doesn't play OSU, they only play 11 games again, and Notre Dame plays 14.

I went in and edited a bunch of the rivalry games, mostly deleted a ton that were cluterring up schedules. I also added a Michigan vs. OSU.

I think I have it so that every team plays 11 games now, even Temple and ND. I'm ok with 11 as with the larger playoff in this game, I could see NCAA cracking down on schedule lengths.

What's awesome, I was able to edit this in my current season, so the 2015 season I'm running in real-time will have decent schedules. They won't be accurate, but who cares.

Funny, the test I ran had OSU and Michigan playing in Week 1.

Is there a way to lock a game for the final week? What about adding a 12th game?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
I went in and edited a bunch of the rivalry games, mostly deleted a ton that were cluterring up schedules. I also added a Michigan vs. OSU.

I think I have it so that every team plays 11 games now, even Temple and ND. I'm ok with 11 as with the larger playoff in this game, I could see NCAA cracking down on schedule lengths.

What's awesome, I was able to edit this in my current season, so the 2015 season I'm running in real-time will have decent schedules. They won't be accurate, but who cares.

Funny, the test I ran had OSU and Michigan playing in Week 1.

Is there a way to lock a game for the final week? What about adding a 12th game?

Hi, I was wondering if you could post the files with your updated changes? Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="JaCeLo3" data-cite="JaCeLo3" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38474" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>In this mod you will find the following...</strong><p> - All up to date conference names and members. <span style="color:#FF0000;"><em>One exception is the MAC and Conference-USA. The game itself will not let any conference have uneven divisions, so with the MAC & C-USA East divisions having 7 teams compared to the West's 6, I took UMass and Old Dominion (the latest to join) and made them an Independent.</em></span> (Minor offset if you ask me when it comes to playing an up to date BBCF game).</p><p> - All current Bowl Games that will be played as of 2014 with the right Bowl restrictions.</p><p> - All current Bowl Game images.</p><p> - Up-to-date prestige of teams for a more realistic feel of the modern NCAA football era.</p><p> - Make sure to select Playoffs for Postseason setup to make it EVEN MORE realistic.</p><p> </p><p> With all of that said, <span style="color:#FF0000;"><em>KEEP IN MIND THAT THE PROGRAMMING OF THIS GAME IS OLD AND OUT OF DATE TO BE ABLE TO KEEP UP WITH TODAY'S COLLEGE FOOTBALL SCENERY. Some things in the game that I have noticed and others have made noted as well...</em></span></p><p> - Conferences with 14 teams (7 team divisions) DO NOT always and only play their own divisions how it is in real life, programming flaw aspect.</p><p> - Temple for some reason plays all 15 weeks every season. Not sure why.</p><p> </p><p> I hope you all enjoy the mod. I have yet to have an error with the mod, so if any errors let me know. I don't think you should if you use the actual files.</p><p> If there's any other comments let me know.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ THE READ ME FILE BEFORE OVERWRITING YOUR OLD FILES.</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:18px;">DOWNLOAD LINK: </span></strong><a href="https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0UIzU2udy3Fc09nTDRfUzdiQ0E/view?usp=sharing" rel="external nofollow">Download JaCeLo3's 2014 NCAA Mod</a> <span style="font-size:10px;"><em><strong>(Through Google Docs)</strong></em></span></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Bump (for graphics, if anything )</p>

Archived