NEPW: The Fatal Four Way Battle

I remember when I was 2 or 3 years old, and met my family (at least for the first time in my mind). David, Kate, Lucy, K.P. and me, Jack were the kids. Then we had the adults. Masked, Uncle Ali (also known as Sheiky to the family), Gatsby (more known as The Great Avatar), and the uncle I barely remember, other than his cigar smoke and his quietness. This, if you haven't noticed, is the great and grand wrestling family, the Avatars. We all came from different backgrounds, and almost all of us from different continents. How did this happen? Sex sex and more sex. I do not want to get into it, but there was a ton of sex involved. That is for a later date. But we all met up 15 years ago. It was one event according to most of the people there everyone forgot because of the amount of alcohol (and sex) at that party.

15 years later, the family decided to come together. Now, since I was 19, and still the baby, they wanted to see me. I hadn't seen these people in 25 years, since my mother, hated this side of the family and avoided them like the plague. My dad, who is sadly now amongst the fallen, was known as Albert Avatar, but alas, he is wrestling in the great ring in the sky. If you have not gotten the hints, he is dead.

"Holy **** Jack you are tall! I was hoping you wouldn't turn Hispanic like your father!" Uncle Sheik yelled to me. I could see him, relaxing in front of his mansion in the Berkshires, where the party was being held. "How the **** are you?"

"I'm doing alright. Where are the others?"

"Check the bedrooms. Where else would they be?"

I walked into the main room, with multiple TV's blaring and I saw my cousins, uncles, and friends watching TV. Someone took out the DVD they were watching, and said I was here. Everyone turned around as if a hot girl had walked in, but it was just good old me. Everyone welcomed me to the family, and told me to sit down. Then Gatsby spoke up.

"I heard you want to be a wrestler. To be a good wrestler, you need a good eye on talent. I'll give you a couple minutes to think, but who is the best prospect in the minor promotions or indies right now?"

I thought long and hard about it. The obvious answer was KC Glenn, or one of the generationals, like Starr or Keith.

"The easy answer is KC Glenn, but you know what? I'm going to say, if he develops right, Ernest Youngman could start a throwback to the 70's, also known as this family's heyday."

Everyone laughed, and decided to watch some of Youngman's tape. More questions followed, including GSW VS IPW who will win and why SWF is under bad management.

"Hey, Jack, you dumb mother******, come over here. I'm gonna make you a deal I will forget about!" Uncle Sheiky, in his drunken state, yelled.

"What's up uncle?" Dad always told me to avoid Uncle when he was drunk.

"I'm going to give you 1 million dollars. Use it to open your own company. No need to hire me, if you want to though, you can. You have your dad's eye for talent. He always told me he regretted two things. Having you and not opening his own Pro Wrestling Association. Based on name alone, I'd imagine 1 million should give you enough capital to open your own one. One thing. You must name it New England Pro Wrestling. And your one goal must be to take out SWF. Eisen wronged us in the past. Us Avatars stick together."

I was speechless. I loved wrestling, and was planning (against my mother's wishes) to get into the buisness. How could I pass this up? I mean, one MILLION dollars. I quickly took the deal, and Sheiky went back to drinking. I told the others, everyone congratulated me, and told me that the reason the meet up happened was for that moment. I was in awe, but knew I had to get to work.

Also, I knew my mother was going to be pretty upset.

www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle

(OOC: Shieky Baby (wow that looks weird) is very lonesome and is hopeful for Candice Swanpoel to answer his fan mail.)

reddit /r/SquaredCircle

(55 downvotes) (222 upvotes)

Wrestling With The Avatars.

TO know an Avatar, you must be one. That is why they are seen as quite possibly the most stuck up, charismatic, and diverse families in wrestling since the Eisens. The problem is that this family has stayed out of the limelight for a long time. Why? Well, Rich Eisen and the Eisen family have feuded with the Avatar's since the 1970's. Most of the elders of the respective families are now either A) old, or B) dead. The Avatars always had talent up the boot. So did the Eisens, but the Avatars early on were humble, while still the Eisens are ruthless. Not much has happened when it comes to the family, but the family still have a couple of young blood to enter the wrestling family.

Shieky Baby

Me

I don't get what you are saying. I gave you. YOU. One million dollars? Was i high, drunk, or both?

Both I believe, but you also did say I had good talent and I had to name it NEPW because of my dad.

Who are you again?

Jack Avatar. Still.

Oh Jack! Yeah I owe you a million? ****. I am not about to just give you 1 million.

Well, tell that to the people I started to hire for the promotion I was gonna start with the money. And the building manager to the NEPWTC. The training center I started.

Ok. Who would be the main Trainer?

I was stuck between Ota and Uncle Masked.

I'll give you the money if you make it Ota.

What's wrong with Uncle?

Long story. All I know is that I need to go back, I need to shovel some snow.

Uncle there isn't even snooohhhhhhhhhh.

Archived