Couple minor points

1: Should military schools (Army, Navy, Citadel, VMI, etc) really be recruiting foreign players? I don't follow military college athletics that closely so it could just be a misconception on my part. But that feels a mite unrealistic. Not a big deal unless the player is coaching one of the military schools. But seeing that I'm currently playing as Hawaii and enjoying their peculiar recruiting situation, I figured I should bring this up.

2: The name pool could use maybe a little more editing. I've just had a British power forward prospect show up by the name of Desdemona Ravenscroft. DESDEMONA? So we have transgender recruits? :)

As far as I'm aware, this game is suppose to represent men's hoops. Otherwise , Tennessee would be lord and savior of all. Should a female recruit really be showing up? Not the hugest deal in the world. Desdemona is a really weak rated prospect and I have no intention of bringing her in. And it's the first time a distinctly female player has shown up in multiple years of play. But when one sees that distinctly female a name, the question does pop into mind.

Archived