Multiverse + (Last Update)

Not sure if you've fixed or changed any of this for the next version of the mod, but just in case, I've found the following issues:

Bugs:

- Silver Sable is set as a male who dates females even though she's definitely a female, and I'm pretty sure she dates males.

- A number of DC characters have it set in their Travel section that they're a companion of Marvel characters, when it makes no sense for them to follow that character around. Clayface IV and V for instance are set by default as companions of Crimson Dynamo, when they should be companions of Clayface III as they're his family. Huntress is set as a companion of Gamora. I'm not sure who she's supposed to be a companion of as I'm not familiar with Huntress, though. This issue only seems to affect DC characters who are supposed to follow other characters around, and it seems to affect all of them, including the various "So-and-So's Gang" group characters Riddler's Gang, Toyman's Toy Soldiers, Joker's Goons, etc. I checked most of the Marvel characters and they have their companion status set correctly.

- Again in the DC stuff only, there are a few duplicate entries. Riddler has two different gangs, "Riddler's Gang" and "The Riddler's Goons". Joker has a similar situation with having two gangs, one with "The" in front of it.

Balance Concerns:

- Hydro Man is WAY overpowered with how many special skills he has:

Absorbs Water Attacks 3

Can Alter Physical State 3

Can Grow To Massive Size

Can Shrink To Tiny Size

Can Survive Underwater

Converts Water Attacks 1

Master of Water Attacks

Slippery Customer

Vulnerable To Cold Attacks 1

Vulnerable To Electrical Attacks 3

This was an issue in Wudu's original Marvel 90's mod that he never had a chance to fix.

- Sunturion has a similar situation to Hydro-Man where despite being an Obscure(Level 1) character, he has:

Absorbs Energy Attacks 1

Absorbs Heat Attacks 1

Battlesuit 2

Can Alter Physical State 1

Can Create Decoys

Flight

Teleporter 1

Sunturion being this powerful was another known issue in Wudu's original mod that never got fixed.

- Spider-Man is mostly good, but for my own game I took away the attribute he has that says he has hand-to-hand combat training, and instead just boosted his Strength to about 700. The webhead isn't a trained martial artist, but he's definitely stronger than his base Strength stat is listed at.

will check out these problems in v5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So after updating for some time the mod now will be Called the Multiverse Mod because my mod has gone way bigger than Marver or DC it will have many character from tv series other comics etc. Also at this time the mod has 955 characters u will find about every character u would like to play or fight against , also many old characters also were updated and many bugs were fixed , mod is now about ready for new game :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone so im back with another and the last one update for this mod.Right now my mod name changes from Marves+DC to Multiverse+, Because i thought the vision for mod changed a lot there new characters from tv series, video games  etc so this name will fit better.For this update i edited every characters to match my vision and look more realistic to Comics , added about 100 new characters who make game more intreting hope u all enjoy.

Dowload Link - https://www.mediafire.com/file/for00gmr5lq3wnj/Multiverse%2B.rar/file

Multiverse +.jpg

• Like 1

• landxx changed the title to Multiverse + (Last Update)