World Wrestling Champions League

WWCL Press release – August 2014

Welcome to the next big thing in Professional Wrestling.World Wrestling Champions League will bring the greatest wrestlers from all around the world under one roof. The WWCL will combine the entertainment value of 80s wrestling, the attitude of 90s wrestling, and the realism of modern-day wrestling.

The WWCL will be a wrestling company that just makes sense. Wins and losses will be counted. All World title matches will be voted in by a committee of 4. The four person committee members will consist of the owner, Jeff Grant, the soon to be announced WWCL Commissioner, a Professional Wrestling expert and last but not least, you the fans. For a wrestler to be eligible for a title match the wrestler must have 3 out of 4 votes.

Mr. Grant expects the WWCL to be up and running by the end of the 2014 year. Stay tuned for updates and information on our first wrestling event.

Welcome to my first diary in years! I will be using the Real World Mod for November 2014. I will be starting with a Cult size company that I will call World Wrestling Champions League. Like I mentioned above, the WWCL will bring the best elements of the 80s, 90s and today into one action pack company. Please feel free to let me know your thoughts as the diary progresses.

3Count.com

Your Number One Source for Wrestling News

Welcome to 3count.com, your number one source for all news wrestling. It appears as if the recently announced WWCL is already off and running the WWCL is running hard. According to multiple sources The World Wrestling Champion League has reached out to former WWE names like Rhino, Bob Holly Rikishi and Sean Morley. According to sources the wrestlers have been offered multiyear written contracts.The WWCL has also reached out to many big name in the Indys such as Adam Page in Caprice Coleman. Once and If these wrestlers sign with WWCL you will certainly hear it first here on 3count.com

Archived