New Era of Greatness-TNA 2014

Breaking News: Shane McMahon Buys TNA Wrestling from the Carters.

Earlier today the wrestling world was shocked when a major press conference was held in Nashville TN as we we're alerted that Dixie Carter and the Carter family have sold TNA to none other than son of the legendary Vince McMahon, Shane, who had been out of the business for years.

During the press conference Shane stated how he has no ties to the WWE and this was not a storyline for his father, he also stated “Since my dad feels other parts of our family are more suited to run a wrestling company I would like to show them that the only way to stop a McMahon is with a McMahon.”

He also noted he will be handling everything from booking to the companies money, and that he feels with creative team he has in mind no one will be able to top the ability of TNA. He said that TNA has a very very bright future ahead of them and that we can expect some major improvements in the next few months.

The last bit of news from today was that Shane had met with Spike TV and they have a new multi year deal. When asked about the money problems Shane stated that if there is one thing he is good at it is making a profit, and he would make TNA the biggest wrestling company in the world once he gets everything like he wants it. He ended the press conference by saying, “The War Is On”

Impact Wrestling preview

We will have the first appearance from new TNA Owner Shane McMahon.

Tyrus will face Crazy Steve

TNA Knockout Champion Havok will face Taryn Terrell.

Gunner will face EC3

The Hardys will face Abyss and James Storm for the newly vacated TNA Tag Championship

And In the Main Event we will have a rematch for the TNA World Championship Bobby Roode will face Lashley.

Quick Picks

Tyrus Vs Crazy Steve

Havok Vs Taryn Terrell

Gunner Vs EC3

Hardys Vs Abyss/Storm

Roode VS Lashley

Impact Wrestling

Reitz Arena, MD

3,500 Sold Out

November week 1 2014

We open the show with Shane McMahon making his way to the ring, to a loud ovation.

McMahon: Welcome to the brand new era of TNA!

The crowd erupts.

McMahon: This is one of the best days of my life, as TNA starts a path that will change the course of wrestling. See as a kid I was around wrestling a lot, as a teen and young adult I was on wrestling a lot. Then I took a break because it was clear who was in spot to take over for that company. I went my own way made my own money and was very successful on my own. So then I started to get the wrestling bug again, I saw the rumors, the talk about trouble in TNA so I thought this is it, this is my shot, this is what will bring pro wrestling back to the golden years. This is not Sports Entertainment, this is Wrestling Entertainment, and you can't for get the wrestling part and here at TNA we will not.

Dixie Carter's music hits to massive boos

Carter: Shut up! This is not what my wrestling experience was supposed to be like! Shane darling I want my company back, I was forced to sign the papers this is absolute crap!

McMahon: Dixie, sweet Dixie let me remind you who I am, I'm Shane McMahon and YOU'RE FIRED!!!! Now security get this woman out of our buliding.

The crowd is going crazy as we go to commercial.

Rating: 45

Commercial

Match 1: Tyrus Vs Crazzy Steve

0:00-1:03 Tyrus dominates from the start using his size to his advantage

1:04-3:00 Tyrus does not let up Crazzy Steve has yet to land any offense.

3:01-4:18 Much of the same until Tyrus ends the match with a T-Bone Slam

Winner: Tyrus

Rating: 41

Match Highlights

Match 2: Taryn Terrell Vs Havok

0:00-1:23 Taryn starts fast and is attacking Havok with fast strong attacks using her speed to her advantage.

1:24-3:00 It's now an equal battle Havok has slowed Taryn down by aiming all offense to her left leg.

3:01-4:30 Havok is starting to make her dominance felt, Taryn is feeling the effects of the leg damage and is wearing down.

4:31-6:30 Taryn is having a blast of offense realling taking it to Havok, it has came out of nowhere and is making the Maryland fans happy.

6:30-6:34 The spur by Taryn is abruptly ended with a HavoKiller for the win.

Winner and still champion: Havok

Rating: 36

Commercial

Bobby Roode is shown backstage

Roode: It feels so good to be king again! It still looks like Lashley and his crew of thugs are saying that my win was a fluke....I have one thing to say to Lashley,you don't become the longest running champion in TNA by being a fluke and I will show you and prove to you later tonight.

Rating:66

Match 3: EC3 Vs Gunner

0:00-1:30 EC3 starts things off with a cheap shot as Gunner steps into the ring and takes early control.

1:31-3:00 EC3 is still in charge but Gunner is starting to fight back after recoving from the pre match beatdown.

3:01-5:00 Gunner and EC3 are going back and forth now nobody is taking an advantage as they both show off they're brawling ablity as it spills outside of the ring.

5:01-7:00 Both men take turns breaking the 10 count and brawl outside for a few more secs and bring it back into the ring where Gunner takes control.

7:00-8:30 Gunner is in control and using his power to keep Carter grounded, it looks like Gunner is close to putting this one away until the ref is knocked down by a clothesline from Gunner.

8:30-10:54 Gunner is still in control even following the ref being out, Tyrus enters the ring with a steal chair and they start the beat down on Gunner. Tyrus leaves the ring EC3 hits a one percenter then gets the ref up and gets the win.

Winner: EC3

Rating: 46

Commercial

Match 4: The Hardys Vs Abyss and James Storm

0:00-2:00- Jeff Hardy and Abyss start the match off, Abyss uses his big size difference to his advantage early on, he is beating Hardy down early on.

2:01-4:30- Abyss is still in control he drags Jeff over to his side of the ring and tags in James Storm who continues to dominate the match.

4:31-6:30- Jeff finally gets some momentum after he reverses neck breaker and he goes on the offense and hits some drop kicks and clothesline before he tags in Matt.

6:31-9:00- Matt comes in on fire him and Jeff hit some vintage Hardy Boy moves and then he goes for the twist of fate but fails.

9:01-11:00- Storm tags in Abyss but Abyss gets rocked from the start as Hardy is red hot. Hardy tags in Jeff.

11:01-13:42- Jeff keeps the Hardy show going when he whips Abyss in the corner and hits a whisper in the wind followed by a swenton bomb, goes for the pin and he get the win.

Winner: The Hardys

Rating: 68

We get a video hyping up Bobby Roode Vs Lashley

Rating: 54

Main Event: Bobby Roode Vs Lashley for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship

0:00-2:00- Roode and Lashley start off locking up and neither man takes an advantage.

2:01-4:00-Roode takes an advantage early on after he rams Lashley shoulder first after a failed spear attempt by Lashley. Roode continues to work on the left shoulder.

4:01-7:30- Roode is in control working on the shoulder of Lashley by stomping and pulling the shoulder and making Lashley scream in pain.

7:31-10:00- Lashley, now fighting with one arm starts to fight back using his raw power even with just one arm he whips Roode across the ring and hits a monster clothesline he goes for the pin but Roode kicks out at 2.

10:01-12:00- Lashley goes for a spear but again Roode moves out of the and hits a back breaker. Roode then hits a suplex followed by a series of elbow drops.

12:01-15:30- Roode goes for the Roode bomb but MVP jumps on the apron distracting Roode. When Roode turns around Lashley goes for the spear, Lashley misses and hits MVP. Bobby conects with a Roode Bomb and makes a cover 1..2..3

Winner: Bobby Roode

Rating: 66

After the match Roode is celebrating when MVP enters the ring and beats down Bobby Roode takes the TNA Championship and stands over Roode as the show goes off the air.

Rating:60

Final Rating: 65 (seen as a great show improves all pop.)

Archived