Rebooking Nitro's

Kaz Hayashi vs. Meng

Kidman vs. La Parka

Brian Adams vs. Kanyon - WCW World Television Championship on the line

Konnan vs. Buff Bagwell

DDP vs. The Mamalukes - 2 on 1 Handicap Match

Mike Awesome vs. Sting

Shane Douglas and Jeff Jarrett, The Revolution vs. Ric Flair and Lex Luger, nWo 2000

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaz Hayashi vs. Meng

Kidman vs. La Parka

Konnan vs. Buff Bagwell

Mike Awesome vs. Sting

Shane Douglas and Jeff Jarrett, The Revolution vs. Ric Flair and Lex Luger, nWo 2000

Kaz Hayashi vs. Meng

Kidman vs. La Parka

Konnan vs. Buff Bagwell

Mike Awesome vs. Sting

• 3 weeks later...

WCW Thursday Thunder on TBS (Show #41)

___It was a second week of May, still 2000. The show had a sweet card, but not too sweet, cause nWo Originals in Hall and Nash were used on Nitro. The night started with some top notch cruiserweight action from Billy Kidman and La Parka. Suprisingly, "The Skeleton" looked very agile and showed us some new moves, executed perfectly and shot on target! Kidman wasn't expecting that from the sloppy luchadore, but managed to fight him off until Psicosis interfered. As you know, he has a victory over Juventud Guerrera under his belt, and he probably made a run in because Kidman screwed him on the last pay-per-view. Parka didn't care and fully capitalized on Kidman's mistake, rolling him up for the surprise three count! Shocked junkie couldn't believe it. Parka decided not to thank Psicosis for the assist, and danced his way to the backstage area. Now Kidman can be called a paper contender, right? Because Psicosis marked himself as number one there. Mysterio and Liger won't be happy, but that's business. 55/100

Up next we had a vignette with Roddy Piper and Ken Shamrock. "Rowdy" asked Ken to calm down and leave poor "People's Champion" alone, but "The Most Dangerous Man On The Planet" ignored the commissioner, stating that now he wants to beat the crap out of DDP even more. Piper sighed, and ordered a quick beatdown from Vito and Bull. Johnny winked at Miss Hancock, but got no reaction in return.

After that we saw an intereting bout between Meng and Kaz Hayashi, "Jung Dragon" refused to stay down after a couple of Savate Kicks, showing his big and brave heart. That didn't get him a victoy, though, as Meng just choked out the japanese junior. Slow and steady, but Meng got the job done. Medical staff checked on Kaz after the fight, with La Parka being worried about his best friend. He wanted to have an ambulance ride with his bud, but was denied in a seat. 49/100

Lita and Torrie Wilson talked about Rey's situation with Kidman, and how Essa could help Mysterio in his rivalry with Billy and Liger. That chat was delayed to better days, as Kidman went ballistic in his locker room and yelled at Torrie for not being in his corner tonight. Lita just slipped through the cracks, leaving the couple in the middle of an argument.

In the other locker room we saw Curt Hennig with Shannon Moore, talking about something. Curt asked if Moore wants to be one of the boys and got a positive answer in return. Hennig whispered something to his ear and got a slightly reluctant nod. What's that all about? Anyway, Kanyon's match is next!

Our television champion got a tough opponent in Brian Adams. Big biker was very stiff and violent, but that's understandable when you're wrestling Kanyon. It all finsihed quickly when Chris reversed a Chokeslam in his own finishing maneuver - STO. Solid win, I will give that to him. After the bell sounded and the arm was raised, Regal said good evening to everybody and shortly-said offered Kanyon a place in the "Revolution" faction. TV champ thought about it for a second, but said a clear "no". 57/100

Vampiro and Crowbar wandered arond the backstage area, trying to find the abducted Daffney.

- Hey, Vamp!

- What?

- Who's that screaming?

- Must be Daff, let's go.

Vamp and Crowbar find the room, bust the lock and see Norman Smiley nose hair being ripped off by The Cat. Weird. Probably that has to do something with Smiley sharing his book with Disco Inferno and Cat getting beat down week after week. By the way, Disco wasn't paying attention to anybody, he just drove his finger along the lines.

DDP met The Full Blooded Italians in a handicap match and kept his chin high. Page was about to wrap things up after the Diamond Cutter out of nowhere, but Shamrock ruined it for everybody and slammed the blondie hard. Ankle Lock! DDP yelled in agony and was about to tap out before Rick Steiner made his return to save "The People's Champion" from a possible injury. DQ win for DDP, but this round is after Shamrock. 59/100

Kanyon wasn't allowed to take a shower after the match, so he just skipped it and opened his locker! Surprise!!! Shannon Moore stood in the metal box, wearing some homosexual outfit, with a large cock replica in his hand. Bewm, right in the kisser! Kanyon went apeshit, let's put it that way...

Konnan made his entrance and grabbed a mic. He talked about that filthy animal Guerrero out of WCW, and how NWO ruined his career. Konnan then dropped that he is here tonight to prove that K-Dawg is not a flop "Buff Daddy" was in black and white colours. The match had a decent crowd and enjoyable action, with a Tequila Sunrise finish. 64/100

Ric Flair and Lex Luger praised Konnan after the match, also saying that tonight they will finally put Douglas and Jarrett in their rightful places. Flair said Steiner wasn't good enough in that last match they had together, and "The Total Package" is a dream upgrade on him. Controversial choice, but Flair wouldn't make something that could put him in a danger of losing.

Regal informed Douglas that Kanyon rejected "The Revolution". "Franchise" can not believe that some scum could say no to him, and shortly says he will regret that decision later. Tonight it's not about him, it's about *ick Flair and Lex Loser losing to the allmighty Shane Douglas and US Finest - Jeff Jarrett.

In our semi main event Sting met Mike Awesome, in a match that can be viewed as a consolation opportunity for "The Stinger". Awesome was kept strong, he actually forced "The Icon" to kick out a couple of times! In the end, though, Stinger drove Mike's nape in the mat with a Scorpion Death Drop. Quality! Hogan decided to give an interview about his world title match rather than help his protege, so there you have it. 72/100

Right before the main event Roddy Piper handed Booker T a contract on the name of Stevie Ray. Piper wants Booker to think about the whole situation once again, and make the right decision.

And in the final match of the night we had four of the biggest stars going at it for 20 minutes or so. Shane Douglas and Jeff Jarrett double teamed both Flair and Luger, making smart tags and using some underhanded tactics from time to time. When you talk about cheating, there's little chance of somebody being better at it than "The Nature Boy", so the bout changed momentum at the fifteen minute mark. Ric felt the fire and went for the Figure 4!! Almost made Douglas submit - Jarrett stepped in and broke the submission! In the end Douglas overestimated his strenght and failed to pick up Lex Luger for a Fisherman Suplex. That mistake led to a Torture Rack that brought the NWO members an important victory against their bitter rivals. Flair thanked Luger for a great match and hyped himselfed up before lights went out and the broadcast ended. 81/100

Match of the Night probably goes to NWO and The Revolution, they got our ratings up a little bit. Solid showing from Sting and Awesome, probably "The Icon" deserves a "Man of the Show" trophy. Nice attendance too, twelwe thousands made the show feel good.

I doubt that you enjoyed this show, the next one will be better for sure.

WCW Monday Nitro Preview

http://i.imgur.com/l5WyH0s.jpg

Some matches for you to predict, guys! Meng trashed the studio, so Alvarez and Piper can't preview the card, sorry.

Juventud Guerrera vs. Rey Mysterio

The only filthy animal meets Kidman's diller in the opener. There's a lot of history between this two, and nearly fifty matches on the "Cruiserweight Division Best Moments" DVD. Believe it or not, but it's gonna be their first match in 2000!

Kanyon © vs. Lance Storm - WCW World Television Championship Match

"The Iceman" meets "The Innovator of Offense" in one of our planned title matches. Storm impressed a lot of WCW fans with his recent performances, but can the debutant win a title from an angry man that celebrates his 5th year in the company?

Arische Rasse vs. The Revolution

German powerhouse squad collides with two of the finest wrestlers "Revolution" can bring to the table. Ex-tag team champions look up to solidify their contendership status in the division, also bearing in mind that their mate Chris Candido was robbed by the "German Brute" last Monday!

Terry Funk vs. Meng - WCW Hardcore Championship Match

"Unholy Texan" looks forward to trade blows with "The Face of Fear"! We expect nothing else but gore in this meeting. Islander is in the foul mood after his visit to Figure 4 studios, so extra violence from his side could possibly change the state of the title picture in World Championship Wrestling!

NWO 2000 vs. Sid, Benoit and Sting

Our main event shall be the battle between good and evil. Sting shares his corner with Benoit and Vicious to mark his words about the destruction of black and white camp. Can "The Rabid Wolverine" and "The Psycho" finally find some comprehension, or "Big Poppa Pump", "Big Sexy" and "The Bad Guy" will level the trio with the ground once again?

Only fresh matches, none of those were a part of WCW programming in my save before. As always, actually.

Diary Momentum: http://i.imgur.com/vQgePw1.jpg

Meng trashed the studio, so Alvarez and Piper can't preview the card, sorry.

And nobody is going to even dare tell him he needs to pay for those damages...

It certainly feels like Juvi is here now just to put the other Cruiserweights over.

Lance Storm is way too good to be stuck doing nothing. He's a workhorse so his TV matches with this title should be great for your show gradesl. Kanyon is already being ascended in his rivalry with Hennig, so I don't feel like he NEEDS the TV title, hence why I see a title change.

I don't think I could live with myself if I had to put the Harris Brothers over Malenko and Saturn. I shudder at the thought of that.

I feel bad for the Funker here. MENG CRUSH!

I've been surprised at how strongly you've booked the nWo relics, but they're going against your three top faces here. It's only fair that you keep those two sides of your roster as even as possible.

Will the winner get their mask back?

Lance Storm is like watching paint dry.

Fan of "The Revolution" here -- I don't think Wright and whoever is good enough to take them out.

Meng is simply... less old. Funk too old to hold the gold.

I think the other three are "tentative" allies, and NWO 2000 are a group. NWO will take this one.

Rey Mysterio - I'm with KnowYourEnemy on this one :p

Kanyon - Though I wouldn't put it past Storm to pick up a title in the near future, Kanyon's gimmick is tailor-made for him to get a champion's attention.

The Revolution - Higher on the hierarchy of WCW stables.

Meng - His out-of-ring shenanigans should have him over enough; that's a Russo move, but I like it!

Sid, Benoit, and Sting - If this were Hart and the Outsiders, then I'd go full Black and Silver on this one. But Steiner in there seems like a person who can drop a fall.

<p>WCW Monday Nitro on TNT (Show #42)</p><p> </p><p> <a href="http://fastpic.ru/" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i68.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0205/29/4619b61cf6c00908ece12c957088c029.jpg</span></a></p><p> </p><p> <em>May 2000, Week 3</em></p><p><em> New England, New Haven Coliseum (9,457)</em></p><p> </p><p> Benoit and Sid looked angry. Last week they were attacked by Steiner in a tag team match, and thus they got beaten by Hall/Nash. Chris stated he is not friends with Sid by any stretch of imagination, but they have common rivals! Sid said he doesn't need Benoit to annihilate the whole black and white gang, but he doesn't mind "The Rabid Wolverine" as a sidekick. Shots fired, Benoit whispered he's too good to be a sidekick, and slapped him right in the face. Laughter, but not from Sid. Hall and Nash, the current tag team champions were making those noices! "Big Sexy" told us how dumb Benoit and Sid are, for believing it's possible to keep their ground with the New World Order. Nash admitted they were about to lose that match on Monday, but guess what? Scott Steiner did the job, and kept the gold for them. Hall doesn't care how hard Benoit or Sid will try to stop them, there will always be an extra man. Cause if you're NWO, you're NWO for life, chico!</p><p> </p><p> Seek and Destroy marked Sting's appearance. He came to the ringside from the top of the building, but not too close to Sid and Benoit. "The Icon" watched Chris and Sid fighting "The Outsiders" last Monday, and he was impressed. They actually have some chemistry, and they were inches away from becoming the new world champs. The reason he remained static at the rafters is pretty simple - to show how ego's can turn you inside out. Benoit and Sid did not get it, so tonight he wants to have a match with them, against the NWO trio! Sting, Benoit and Sid against Steiner, Hall and Nash. Chris and Sid scowl, they don't trust Stinger, like at all! Sting kept his pokerface until sirens kicked in. "Big Poppa Pump" wanted a mic, so he could yell in it, accepting the challenge. "GRANDAD, YOU'RE ON!"... Hall and Nash looked at their friend with a bit of confusion, but still, the trio left the set together. Huge main event!</p><p> </p><p> Psicosis has improved his position in the rankings of the cruiserweight division and will meet Jushin Liger in a match for the title very soon. </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38674" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span>http://i.imgur.com/SqBqlf8.png</span><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, <strong>Rey Misterio Jr.</strong> defeated <strong>Juventud Guerrera </strong>in 8:28 by pinfall with a Springboard Huracarrana. <em>66/100</em></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> After the match Rey wanted to get something off his chest. But as he started his speech, the mic died! Might be Piper's order. Rey is not the guy who looks lost in the situations like that, so he snatched a megaphone from Jimmy Hart. "Hey, Liger. I think you watched that match very closely. If not, you should catch the tape later, because I'm going after your title at Great American Bash! Who will hold it by that time? A sell-out rat Billy Kidman, Psicosis or... La Parka!? Piper, I listened that podcast you recorded a while ago, you dropped that Parka is the toughest guy to challenge Jushin Liger yet by far. Following that logic, why not give the man a second chance? This Thursday, maybe? My homie Skeleton versus your guy Jushin Liger! Be a man for once, Thunder..."</p><p> </p><p> Hidden cam catched Ric Flair talking shit about Scott Steiner in Bret Hart's ear. He is not happy with Freakzilla acting like a hotshot, disrespecting "The Nature Boy" again and again. Hart said Scotty is a stand up guy, but Flair is sure NWO can live without that. Flair said he's old, but he still has IT, and HE can take care of business. For example he and Luger easily slapped Jarrett and Douglas around last Thursday. Easily put, Ric doesn't trust Scott Steiner himself. He's a "mental roided chump who goes berserk all the time". Hart smugs... "Exactly".</p><p> </p><p> Vampiro and Crowbar miss Daffney. They looked everywhere, Crowbar weeped, Vampiro was dead serious. Gene Okerlund quickly crossed himself and approached the eccentric duo, to get some news, of course. Vamp said Misfits are not in the mood tonight, so "Mean Gene" had to go. Okerlund insisted - Vamp snapped. "I had a friend in Daffney, and I didn't have a chance to feel what it is to be loved. Reign thinks he's a master of puppets, he thinks our life is in his hands. No, bro. He's wrong. I can understand why he wants to torture me, but an innocent girl who is in his exact position right now!? That's cruel. Even for you, Dustin... Please bring her back, let's talk. I ask not for myself, but for Crowbar..."</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38674" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span>http://i.imgur.com/nljUXji.png</span><p> </p><p> In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, <strong>Terry Funk</strong> defeated <strong>Meng</strong> in 8:19 by pinfall with a Piledriver. Terry Funk makes defence number 3 of his WCW Hardcore title. <em>54/100</em></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Meng's wrath had no limits, so grandad Funk stepped in and put the giant into a deep sleep with numerous chairshots to the islanders head. Meng had his chance to win the title, but Funk demonstrated the willpower and finished the match with an eye-popping piledriver! Cruiserweight division surrounded the ring and clapped to the legend. "The Hardcore Icon" then said he sees a lot of potential in those young men, but they lack the killer instinct to surely break the glass ceiling and become relevant in WCW. Funker added he's willing to help the younger generation. Standing ovation continued, our hardcore champion deserves respect like nobody else!</p><p> </p><p> Booker T walked to the ring, but not for a fight. Bam Bam Bigelow and Bill DeMott followed him for security purposes. "MVP of WCW" held Stevie Ray's contract in his hand... He had a brainstorm for a couple of days, and finally he made his decision. Trish Stratus kissed Booker in the cheek, saying that her baby will make what's best for THEM. Buff nodded and sayid he fully backs his brother Booker. T thanked his allies, also called them his new family. Booker recapped the highlights of that Harlem Street Fight, and after doing that he couldn't forgive Stevie Ray for nearly killing him. Booker flashed Ray's contract in the camera... then dropped he had no guilt setting the papers on fire! Ray is out of WCW thanks to his own brother! Buff patted Booker on the back, sure that was a right choice. Out of the blue, Big T came out on the ramp. He's sick of Booker for putting his career ahead of his true home and people who cared about him. Also acknowledging the fact Stevie wasted his life on him, saving Booker from jail and street life!! Bill heard enough, he is about to shut Big T's big mouth. Bigelow, surprisingly, didn't move a muscle. He knows a lot about prison and how people get in there. Big T leveled DeMott with a ground and simply added he will meet Booker in the court next week!</p><p> </p><p> A video of Kanyon's last title defence aired. Chris somehow defeated the gigantic Brian Adams, and today he is set to do the retaining procedure again. Now with Lance Storm as his opposition! Shane Douglas gave all kinds of advices to the young canadian, and underlined the importance of the title that hairy fag holds. Also Kanyon was bold enough to reject Regal's proposition to join the number one stable, so he deserves to be stretched by the up-and-comer. Lance Storm listened keenly and promised to do his best in the name of "The Revolution".</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38674" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span>http://i.imgur.com/iBV2dp7.png</span><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, <strong>Kanyon</strong> defeated <strong>Lance Storm</strong> in 11:06 by pinfall with a Superkick. Kanyon makes defence number 3 of his WCW World Television title. </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Kanyon was fired up, so that heat melted "The Ice Man". Chris found the escape from Storm's holds and threw a lot of innovative moves to confuse his opponent. A superkick was one of those, and it brought Kanyon the all-important victory. Hennig looked at the monitor backstage, with Shannon Moore flying around the legend to provide comfort. Warm seat, chips and beer, all inclusive. Hennig called Regal a latent fairy for offering Kanyon a place in his shower. What a shameless provocation!</p><p> </p><p> Liger asked Piper where in the hell is Kidman? Jushin thought that kid of a man was inserted in the title picture to distract Misterio, not the champion himself. "Rowdy" apologized for Billy, and added Liger should really face La Parka for the title at Thunder to shut all the critics up. Liger said it's not a part of the plan, so he rejects the booking. Misterio just waits for them to react, so Liger makes a wise, yet cowardly choice. Champion left, and one part of B&B Security entered the cabinet. Bill DeMott wass unhappy about Bigelow, he did nothing to help his partner tonight. Roddy agrees, but he can understand Bam Bam's behaviour. Comissioner doubled DeMott's pay and promised him a title match against Kanyon next week!</p><p> </p><p> Lita tried to talk Essa into a match with Psicosis. She's sure that Rios has it all to make the step forward. And what a better way to do that, if not fighting the potential number one contender? Essa was not so sure. He doubted himself, hyping Psicosis to the moon. </p><p> </p><p> - That luchadore is a former two-time cruiserweight champion, and who is Essa? </p><p> - If you doubt yourself, how do you expect me to believe in you?</p><p> </p><p> Lita left before Essa could answer that question...</p><p> </p><p> ...and after the break Mr. Rios requested an imromptu match with Psicosis! Rotunda came out to say that he has only five minutes. Mamalukes threw Psicosis in the ring, and the bell rang.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38674" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span>http://i.imgur.com/j02PDoo.png</span><p> </p><p> In an extremely short match, <strong>Essa Rios</strong> defeated <strong>Psicosis</strong> in 4:51 by pinfall with a Moonsault. <em>49/100</em></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What an upset! Essa defeated Psicosis!! And probably surpassed him in the cruiserweight division rankings! Rey celebrated backstage, with Jimmy Hart and Torrie. He even kissed the blonde, just like a friend, in the cheek, thanking her. Without her Lita probably wouldn't push Rios forward. What a turnaround! Lita then kissed the winner, but like a big girl, if you know what I mean. Candido watched that match too. Chris, inspired by that victory, asked Malenko and Saturn to follow Essa's example and put the Arrishe Rasse down tonight! Screw the odds! Unimpressed tag team shared the same look - they think Wilhelm and Jacob are in their pocket already!</p><p> </p><p> Hogan remembered the old times, when he was the world heavyweight champion! People can say whatever they want, but Hogan knows that he is "The Man" in here! nWo, Revolution, Sting, Sid or Benoit... they're nothing compared to the American Hero! Hogan is so good that even "The Best There Is, The Best There Was and The Best There Ever Will Be" bleaks in his greatness! "Hitman, at Great American Bash we will make history. Our match will go in books as a "Once in a Lifetime" showdown, jack! Make no mistake about it, Bret, I'm going to win that match and bring the big gold belt back to the US of A! AND WHATCHA GONNA DO, WHEN HULKAMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU!?". Mike Awesome decided not to stay in Hulk's shadow tonight and challenged anyone to face him in a match right before the main event!</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38674" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span>http://i.imgur.com/j4ur6pP.png</span><p> </p><p> In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, <strong>The Revolution</strong> defeated <strong>Arische Rasse</strong> in 8:20 when Perry Saturn defeated Wilhelm by pinfall with a Saturn Bomb. <em>65/100</em></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Candido jumped around like a kid on the New Year Eve! Dean and Perry did not bother to even celebrate, they just motioned the tag belts around their waists. Candido rubbed the salt in Berlyn's wound with his celebrations, karma finally got the german! The leader stepped in the ring and smashed his stick across the baldheads! Madusa tried to calm her man down but got a shot too!! Berlyn is pathetic.</p><p> </p><p> Disco Inferno shooted some inspirational quotes from his book and said they can't miss Awesome's open challenge. Cat and Smiley asked Disco if he's ok, but he just smiled back. Inferno is sure that together they can defeat that anomaly, using their juicy skills and the power of positivity, of course! "Three on one, guys! We Can and We Will! BELEIVE THAT!!!"</p><p> </p><p> Sid and Benoit did a warm up for the rematch in separate rooms. Not like the normal tag teams do, but we can make excuses in this case. Steiner, Hall and Nash discussed the gameplan in a friendly atmosphere. It's up to you to decide who are the favorites in our main event of the evening!</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38674" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span>http://i.imgur.com/7cogsCI.png</span><p> </p><p> In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, <strong>Mike Awesome</strong> defeated <strong>Norman Smiley</strong> and <strong>The Disco Cats</strong> in a Handicap match in 7:48 when Mike Awesome defeated Disco Inferno by pinfall with an Awesome Bomb. <em>56/100</em></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Mike finally smashed Disco, and now we're not sure the dancer will ever finish his read! Total destruction and domination! Awesome yelled that at GAB he will test Funk's toughness for the WCW Hardcore title he never lost! My God, if Awesome gets that match, we should rename our event from GAB to TFF (<em><span style="font-size:8px">Terry Funk's Funeral</span></em>)! Knock-knock, spit-spit.</p><p> </p><p> Nirvana's rip-off song hit the PA system, and not one, but two fan favorites came out - DDP and Rick Steiner! Page reminded us how they never had a chance to actually wrestle in a tag match together. People's Champion hyped the Dog-Faced Gremlin and his accolades in this business, before requesting a title shot for the WCW world tag team titles "The Outsiders" hold at the moment. Piper inserted Shamrock in that three-way stable match without their will, so they want a fair consolation for that. Shamrock appeared on the titantron, and mocked DDP's right hook. "You hit like a girl, Page. I'm not surprised you're now pimping for Gremlin, that's what the strip bar managers do... And to be honest, Rick is not fit for some real wrestling, after I nearly broke his leg in the Ankle Lock..." Woof! Rick roared that he was attacked from the back, like a coward! Ken didn't like that one line. DDP then challenged him to a match against Rick at Thunder. If they win - they'll get the tag team title shot... "but if you lose, DDP, you will kiss my foot!". Page jawed that's not going to happen and agreed!</p><p> </p><p> Kevin Nash and Scott Hall came to the ring, showing off their tag titles. They taunted Malenko and Saturn for trying to get a match, like they even have chances to win. Steiner picked up the talk from there, stating Jarrett's ass will be in the posession of the biggest 'erms in the world very soon, and that shiny US title will fall his damn shoulder! HOLLA! Ric Flair and Bret Hart watched in the VIP zone... Alex Shelley then revealed the attack on Sid and Benoit! Luger and Konnan started a brawl near the gorilla position, trying to soft the rivals up. Chris chopped Konnan out of his way, Sid headbutted Lex right in the moneymaker. Shelley ran away, scared shitless. Yesterday champions made their badass entrance, while Sting waited for them behind Steiner's back!</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38674" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span>http://i.imgur.com/7V4dLvo.png</span><p> </p><p> In a match that had some great action and a good crowd, <strong>Chris Benoit</strong>, <strong>Sid Vicious</strong> and <strong>Sting</strong> defeated <strong>NWO 2000</strong> in 18:14 when Chris Benoit defeated Scott Steiner by pinfall with a Diving Headbutt. <em>85/100</em> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> THEY HAVE DONE IT! SID AND BENOIT WON! Sting must be happy, we could spot a glimpse of fire in his eyes after the fight. He made Sid and Benoit a proper tag team in this match, and without "The Icon", victory would be surely in Steiner's hands. Jarrett seemed pleased too, so he stepped in the ring and sprayed a "Revolution" logo on Scott's back, doing the same to Hall and Nash. Two legends in Hart and Flair sweared and cursed in anger. Hart realized that those three will get the title from him eventually, so he asked Flair for a favour! Naitch must take care of them, becasue he will be much busier next week. Ric nodded, they shook hands...</p><p> </p><p> Final Rating: <strong><span style="color:YellowGreen">79</span></strong><strong>/100</strong></p>

• 2 months later...

WCW Thursday Thunder on TBS (Show #43)

http://i.imgur.com/vqyOrBk.jpg

May 2000, Week 3

South East, Coleman Coliseum (12,845)

And we're back! Sting starts the programm with a promo, hyping up Sid Vicious and Chris Benoit. "The Icon" said that you don't have to like each other to do well together, and that he would be glad to see more of that from the two. Chris interrupts Sting, claiming that he was the one who pinned Scott Steiner last Monday, and that Sting cost him his title at Slamboree. He kicked out at two, but thanks to Sting's magic, Charles Robinson couldn't see his shoulder off the mat!! Sid inserts himself immediately, he asks Benoit to stop that nonsense. The only man that got screwed at Slamboree is "The Ruler Of The World". Sid and Benoit are about to headbutt each other, but Sting pushes them away to the opposite corners. He is getting tired of this...

WOO! "The Nature Boy" is here! Sting turns his head in disbelief, not him, not now! Flair points his finger in "Icon's" direction. Hall, Nash, Konnan and Luger surround the ring and proceed to get the brawl started between the NWO and WCW guys. Konnan rakes Benoit, Outsiders beat down Sid, Luger trades blows with Stinger! Ric gets the cigar from his pocket and lights it up with a cocky smirk on his face! Black and White Gang completed the mission, all three heroes are wasted. "The Dirtiest Player In The Game" approaches Stinger to burn his kisser with that damned cigar! That will shut him up, Stinger weaves around the canvas in terrible pain! Flair gets the mic, and says the same will happen with Jarrett, Douglas or anyone who will cross Flair's will! Looks like NWO has a new captain in charge, approved by Bret Hart himself!

After a brief ad break we can see Scott Steiner backstage, trashing everything that he can get his hands on! "Big Poppa Pump" is clearly upset about staying off the action, he got benched by Flair, the new manager of sorts!

Up next is the opening contest of the night, La Parka against the man he never pinned - Berlyn!

http://i.imgur.com/mhDjeOI.png

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, LA Park defeated Berlyn in 8:10 by pinfall with a Frog Splash. 62/100

La Parka, is that you? Another dominant victory for the fun-loving luchadore. Arische Rasse were about to crash a party for "The Skeleton", but Rey Misterio and Essa Rios backed the ultimate contender and raised his arms, celebrating together. Liger and Piper had the privelege to watch that match on the backstage monitor. Roddy then told Liger that the match for the title is happening next week.

Bill DeMott comes out to the ring with a hand full of cash. He got that money from commissioner last Monday, for being attacked by Big T. Now he's challenging his attacker for a match, and puts the money on the line. Big T desperatly needs them to bail Stevie Ray out of the jail, so he answers immediately.

http://i.imgur.com/VbQ7aiX.png

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Bill DeMott defeated Big T in 6:12 by pinfall with a Moonsault. During the match we also had Booker T run in and attack Big T. 50/100

What a pity! Booker T helped Bill DeMott in this one to break the egg into Stevie Ray's pocket! They will meet next week in the courtroom, behind closed doors. We're now backstage, where Crowbar hits himself against the wall in anger. Vampiro tells him to calm down, they will find Daffney tommorow, if not today. Right now Crowbar has to relax, take a deep breath and... MAN UP! It was Evan Karagias who said the last two words, not Vampiro. Evan says women made his life hard, for example Madusa threw his career into the trash can! They don't need Daffney, they can be just bro's! Vampiro sighs, as Crowbar takes Evan down with his instrument. Terry Funk passes by and joins the gangbang.

http://i.imgur.com/KzzBA0G.png

In an extremely short match, Terry Funk defeated Evan Karagias and Crowbar in 5:20 when Terry Funk defeated Evan Karagias by submission with a Spinning Toe Hold. Terry Funk makes defence number 4 of his WCW Hardcore title. 43/100

Hulk Hogan cuts the line to Piper's office and turns the doorknob without any hesitation. Ms. Hancock quickly jumps to her feet, adjusting the glasses and turning red. Piper asks Hogan to knock the door first. "I don't have time for that, brother! We should really sign the contract". Roddy smirks and says they'll sign the contract on Monday, not today. But if Hogan wants to negotiate with Bret Hart right here and right now, he can do it in the main event. Hulkster is confused...

- MAIN EVENT?

- You and Bret against Sid and Benoit. Now get the hell out, get ready or whatnot!

Time for our next match, and it will have the WCW Television title on the line!

http://i.imgur.com/jcOEXMc.png

In an extremely short match, Kanyon defeated Shannon Moore in 5:21 by pinfall with a Superkick. Kanyon makes defence number 4 of his WCW World Television title. 51/100

Regal joined the announce desk for that match, while Curt Hennig acted as a manager for Shannon, encouraging the rookie to dethrone that joke of a man. In the end, Steven and Kanyon aligned forces and put their boots to good use. Hennig found himself on the recieving end, for the first time since his return. Steven suggested a handshake to Kanyon, but seconds later blasted him with a pair of brass knuckles right in the teeth. Regal picks up the TV title and poses with it, waving to all the spectators. "You're either with us, or against us, sunshine"...

Steiner goes mental in the nWo locker room. He's pissed at Flair for not informing him about the ambush, but "Naitch" brushes him off, stating his mind is not in the right place right now.

http://i.imgur.com/PrB6yot.jpg

- You wanna say I'm dumb!??

- If you keep behaving like that, then yes, you're an imbecile.

- I'll cook your redneck ass up, grandad, I AM THE BIG POPPA PUMP! I demand RESPECT!

- Steiner, you're nothing compared to me. Shut your mouth and prove you're at least half a man you're trying to be!

- MOTH******! I'M THE MAN WITH THE LEARGEST ERMS IN THE WORLD! I DON'T NEED YOU, YOU NEED ME! I'M OUTTA HERE!!

Steiner kicks the door and Hulk Hogan behind it. "Freakzilla" grabs the lead pipe and beats the living piss out of the challenger, leaving him in the pool of blood. Steiner almost murdered Hogan, reducing his stress!!

We cut back to ringside, where Rick Steiner and Ken Shamrock will collide in a moment! Stay tuned.

http://i.imgur.com/DJjAPlS.png

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Rick Steiner defeated Ken Shamrock in 8:47 by DQ, after Ken clocked the ref in the eye. 63/100

Shamrock can not believe it, he handed the victory to Rick Steiner! Ken goes apeshit, picks up the referee and suplexes him out of the ring. DDP checks on Rick, but he's out. More referees - more suplexes. Page decides to help "Gremlin" to the back, rather than fight "The World's Most Dangerous Man". That's wise... they got the title shot, they have to get the most out of it.

After the commercial break, Hogan is taken to the emergency. Mike Awesome finds out that his mentor is in critical condition. "Career Killer" wants to know who did that to Hogan? Sting, Piper, Bret Hart? Nobody knows. "Oh, don't answer, I will find everything out very soon, and whoever did that will pay!"

Hart, who is scheduled to have a tag match with Hogan as his partner shows no emotions. nWo goons signalise that all the millenials should leave the corridor.

- Ric, what happened this time?

- Scott Steiner happened. I told you that crazy dog asked for a big sleep for too long, Bret. We can't rely on him. He's a burden. Today he takes your tag partner out of action, and tommorow he will cost you this big gold belt.

- ... Fine, do whatever you want then. Just make sure he won't cause any problems in the future.

- You have my word, Hitman.

Sting's face got red and swollen after Ric put the cigar to it. Red face and black hair... red and black. Again. No way. Sting got it, Flair put a lot of thought behind that, and send a message only one man could understand.

http://i.imgur.com/usslUwh.png

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Scott Steiner defeated Chris Candido in 6:05 by pinfall with a Steiner Screwdriver. 63/100

Candido got the beating of his lifetime. After the match Steiner yelled something about stealing his girlfriend, until Jarrett's face appeared on the TurnerTron. Jeff talked some trash, so Steiner invited him to the ring to say the same to his face! Jarrett hesitated until "Revolution" swarmed Steiner from behind. Dean Malenko, Lance Storm, Shane Douglas and Perry Satrun put handcuffs on Steiner, and only then Jarrett came out to say every bit of insult to Steiner's face. "Looks like your friends are not coming, Big Poppa Dump! They're afraid of us, aren't they? Yeah, they fear us!"

- We don't fear you, Jarrett. We're here...

Hall, Nash, Konnan and Luger enter the ring, as Jarrett backs off. "Flair and Luger kicked your ass last week, Outsiders will do that next week, mang. Every dog has it's day, but not this one, and not today..."

Hall points at handcuffed Steiner, LUGER AND KONNAN STOMP AWAY! NWO TURNS ON SCOTT STEINER!!!! Nash picks up "The Genetic Freak" and plants him with a Jacknife Powerbomb! Jarrett is pleasantly surprised, he did not see that coming. To cut the segment, Hall sprayed NWO on Steiner's back and threw the toothpick in Jarrett's face.

Our last commercial break of the night.

Piper stands in the middle of the ring, and informs us that Hulk Hogan can't participate in tonight's main event. The fact is, Bret Hart should make a decision. He can either tag with Mike Awesome, or go by himself, making it a handicap match. Bret Hart says he will tag with Awesome, and get the victory. "Good luck with that! By the way, if nWo decides to stick their nose in this match, you will be stripped of your championship. Steiner's gone, so you have nothing to worry about, champ!"

http://i.imgur.com/GTARMzg.png

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Chris Benoit and Sid Vicious defeated Mike Awesome and Bret Hart in 10:03 when Sid Vicious defeated Bret Hart by pinfall with a Chokeslam. 84/100

Mike Awesome rejected the tag, and Sid punished Bret HARD. Vicious pinned Bret Hart clean, at last. Mike suspects "The Hitman", because he has the motive to take out "Hulkamania". Sid and Benoit started the night low, but now they're on the top of the world again. Sting heard the pop of the crowd in the back, packing his bags.

"Ric, we will end it once and for all!"

Final Rating: 80/100

WCW Monday Nitro on TNN (Show #44)

http://i.imgur.com/0yVx2pn.jpg

Night Of Champions

May 2000, Week 4

Mid West, Vetran's Memorial Auditoruim (9,361)

Great American Bash is three weeks away, but the contract for the main event hasn't been signed yet! Hogan is having a rest after the beating Steiner brought to him, counting serious concussions and a couple of broken ribs. Shortly put, Hulk skips Nitro. Let's wish our number one contender a quick recovery. But now, let's kick WWF's ass with our Night of Champions! All six championships will be on the line tonight!! Roll the intro!

Sting kicks off yet another Nitro! People can't get enough of "The Icon", they absolutely adore him! Sting howls and the crowd responses back in awe. "Seek and Destroy" hushes, it's time for some tough talk, ladies and gentlemen! Stinger recalls what happened to him last Thursday, hyping Chris Benoit and Sid Vicious to the moon in the process. They are not interrupting him this time, so Sting continues, now reminding everyone what Ric Flair did to him that same night. "The Nature Boy" put a lit cigar in his face!! And it hurt, a lot, but also reminded him of one thing. He's a human being. He's not a superhero, he is a simple man! A man that loves WCW with all his might, and will put his life on the line to save it! Fans applause to "The Icon". Until the wrestling's greatest world heavyweight champion comes out... Ric Flair is all by himself, he slowly approaches Stinger and stares him dead in the eyes!

http://i.imgur.com/2QTaxBs.jpg

- I should have put that cigar into one of them, Stinger. You're not the man you once were, and your eyes say that, not me. There's so much pain in them, I feel my responsibility to put you out of your misery!

- You're right, Ric. I'm not the man from 1994, it's 2000. We all grow old fast, especially in this business. One year counts for two, and you should know that better than anyone. What I want to say... look in the mirror. You're 52, and if someone is in the shadow of their own legacy, it's you, Naitch.

- I will DIE in this ring, you hear me!? I AM THE NATURE BOY! I MADE YOU!

- Truth hurts, Ric, ain't it? You're about to break down, and I'm not a cruel person, you can leave if you want...

- I'm not going anywhere, Stinger, this is MY SHOW.

- Really? If that's your show, you're not going anywhere, and you will die in this ring, shouldn't we wrestle in front of this people right now?

- I have a better idea. Your team against my team at Great American Bash! In a steel cage, WOO!!!

- War Games? You want to take this that far?

- Since you're willing to put your life on the line for this company, I don't think we have much of a choice.

Sting and Flair are staring each other to ashes. "The Icon" suggests the last handshake to "The Nature Boy". Ric Flair accepts it. War Games are coming back early! Why wait for Fall Brawl? Let's go old school, stick that match where it belongs.

The inaugural "Night of Champions" contest is scheduled for one fall... and it is for the WCW Hardcore Championship! Introducing first, the challenger, from Trenton, New Jersey, weighting 280 pounds... BILL DEMOTT! Nobody comes out. TurnerTron shows us the reason behind it - Ken Shamrock grounded DeMott and choked him out! He takes Bill's spot, I guess.

http://i.imgur.com/cIoxhVy.png

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Ken Shamrock defeated Terry Funk in 6:11 by submission with an Ankle Lock. Ken Shamrock wins the WCW Hardcore title. 61/100

Shamrock is the NEW WCW Hardcore Champion! After the match Mike Awesome appeared on the ramp and accused Ken for attacking the oldman Terry Funk without his permission. Also he attacked DeMott backstage, in the same fashion he attacked Hulk Hogan. Awesome is sure Piper's bad blood with Hulkster forced him to hire "The World's Most Dangerous Man". Shamrock did all the dirty work while Piper himself has an alibi - he's in court. Ken laughed that logical chain off and pointed a middle finger in "Career Killer's" face! A huge brawl broke out, but the roster and a couple of road agents quickly stopped it. Detective Mike Awesome yells it's far from over between them!

Sid couldn't care less about that brawl, he's storming the office. Vicious wants to have a little chat with Piper, but he's not here tonight. "Rowdy" is doing everything he can to put Stevie Ray behind the bars. Sid asks who's in charge then? IRS aka Mike Rotunda appears out of nowhere, and just looks at "The Psycho". Sid smirks, grabs a pair of scissors from Ms. Hancock's table and points them at Rotunda. "Don't be stupid, Mike, I know you have three kids. I want a match for the world title against Bret Hart, with no count outs and no disqualifications. My point is clear?"

IRS nods...

Our announce team hypes the biggest event of the summer, and then gives a word to "Mean Gene" who is standing with a microphone behind the courtroom door, where "Huffman Case" takes place. Okerlund knows only two things: Buff Bagwell was kicked out for inappropriate behavior and Big T was approached by Roddy Piper before the procedure. Back to you!

Regal works the crowd during the commercial break, stating Chris Kanyon is indeed better than anyone who lives in this city. Steven exploits the homophobic crowd, calling them latent fairies. It's time for our second match of the night!

http://i.imgur.com/vtoPn5x.png

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Kanyon defeated Steven Regal in 8:04 by pinfall with a Northern Lights Suplex. Kanyon makes defence number 5 of his WCW World Television title. 58/100

Solid match. Say whatever you want about Kanyon, but that guy is a complete all-rounder. He can adapt to different wrestling styles with ease, and that's why he's still holding the belt.

Backstage Jeff Jarrett replays last Thunder, precisely the moment when nWo turned on Scott Steiner. "You have absolutely no chance to beat me, Big Poppa Dump. I'm the Chosen One, the greatest US champ of all time! You're nothing without nWo, you're not ME!". Douglas scratches his head and aheems to wake JJ up.

- What?

- Regal lost to Kanyon, we should pick up our game to end the night on the high note.

- I was born on a high note, I'm J-E-Double F...

- Jarrett, listen, you're not getting it. We have a common target here, ok? Nobody will benefit from you talks. We need to work together.

- Malenko and Saturn work together, I'm a singles star.

- About that. They go against nWo, we really need those tag titles back. If you want some cover against Steiner, you need to watch their backs.

- Why me?

- Candido and Storm don't know Hall and Nash as much as you do.

- Excuse me, but I still want to know why me?

- I have some big plans for tonight. Piper is not here, we can get a match for the world title from Rotunda. I won't blow my chance to low blow nWo! *ick Flair is in charge of that nonsense, just imagine his first reaction when he sees his belt on MY shoulder. It will be mine 1994 all over again, if you know what I mean.

- My God, Franchise, go get that match, I'll look after our boys, don't worry!

Rey Mysterio, Jimmy Hart and Torrie Wilson pump La Parka up for his title rematch against Jushin Liger! Kaz Hayashi approached "The Skeleton" too and hugged his tag partner for good luck. "La Parka Lost Weight" - Kaz drops. Worried Jimmy Hart jokes that La Parka will gain some weight by the end of the night.

http://i.imgur.com/aG6THYU.png

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, L.A. Park defeated Jushin Liger in 10:47 by pinfall with a Frog Splash. L.A. Park wins the WCW Cruiserweight title. 64/100

HOLY MOLLY! La Parka wins the big one!! Cruiserweight division celebrates backstage, "The Skeleton" is a new champ! Liger almost rips his mask off in anger! Mysterio and Hayashi pick up La Parka on their shoulders, everyone is happy for a change! Except "Thunder", but he had a hell of a run with that gold.

Benoit and Sting talk about their lives outside of the ring, pouring souls to each other. Chris tells Stinger he misses Eddie. What's strange, Eddie never called him back or even sent him a message since he got fired. Sting recommends Benoit to call one more time, maybe he will pick up the phone. Chris nods and then says he is sorry.

- Sorry for what?

- Back at Slamboree Hart pinned me. I don't remember pulling the shoulder off the mat.

- Chris, you got a DDT and a Piledriver on the chair from Hart, of course you won't remember half of that match. In moments like that it's up to your reflexes, and believe me when I say it, you have them in your pocket.

- Even if that's true, we will never know. It is in the past, I lost the title.

- You can always win it back. It's up to you. Always.

- Actually, some things attract me more than championship glory. I'm happy to just fit in, doing what I love for fans to enjoy. I'm not cut out for spotlight, and I learned it the hard way. You, on the other hand, is the champion this company needs. I know Sting wants that title too.

- Not gonna lie, Chris, I'm flattered. But company needs something else, not me as a champion. We should kill the nWo, first and foremost.

- Need some help?

- Absolutely.

- Then I'm in.

- That's what I wanted to hear! And yeah... call Eddie, maybe we will find the way to get him in.

- Right now?

- Not too late on my clock.

Benoit calls Eddie. Silence... but no, there's something. It's La Parka and the cruiserweight division throwing a fiesta! Essa Rios approaches the champion and gives him a phone. "Parka, your phone is loco. Someone really wants to talk". Benoit cancels the call - Parka's phone mutes. Rey says it's probably Mrs. Piel, and only Rios gets the punt.

"Congratulations, amigo!"

This week on Thunder Vampiro will summon Black Reign, Konnan will try to impress Ric Flair plus Sting will go toe to toe with Lex Luger!

Jarrett awaits for Scott Steiner in the squared circle.

"Come on, bring him to me!"

...Steiner comes out, but not Scott - Rick. "The Dog-Faced Gremlin"! Double J feels that can be a trap, so he looks around, expecting a sneak attack from "Freakzilla". But no, everything is clear, referee orders to ring the bell.

http://i.imgur.com/vseVT55.png

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Jeff Jarrett defeated Rick Steiner in 9:40 by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage. Jeff Jarrett makes defence number 11 of his WCW United States title. 68/100

Good effort from Rick, still not enough to win the title. Jarrett whistles for "Revolution" to appear, and they beat on Steiner together! DDP's music hits, he runs wild! "The People's Champion" delivers a Diamond Cutter to Candido, but that's about it. Regal, Storm, Malenko and Saturn jump on DDP, hold him for the "Acoustic Equalizer"... HOLLER IF YA HEAR ME!

Scott Steiner walks out and gives everyone a Steiner-Line. Jarrett picks up his belt and runs for dear life. Scott is not going after him, though, he enters the ring and gives his brother a hand. Steiner Brothers tackle Dean Malenko and Perry Saturn, throwing them both over the top rope. Scotty says every dog has it's day. Hall and Nash got lucky tonight, but next week Rick will catch their asses down the road! "WOOF, WOOF!". As for "Revolution", they will get a title match only when Scott Steiner will allow them. Steiners pick up DDP and borrow him backstage. "Big Poppa Pump" is playing for the good guys now, huh? He gave "Outsiders" a day off, but some can say he just delayed the judgment day for the tag team champions. Hall and Nash say that Steiner finally helped them, who knew they had to kick him out to get that kind of reaction.

Shane Douglas is enraged, his request for the world title match got rejected. You see, Sid Vicious got it first! If Douglas asked for the shot earlier, he would be in the last match of the card. "Franchise" is about to explode... Rotunda then says that "The Revolution" can have a shot at the tag team titles before DDP and Rick Steiner. "Oh thank you, JACKASS!"

Judge picks up the hammer and smacks it without hesitation. Big T weeps and says he's sorry. Booker is overjoyed, he kisses Trish Stratus and high-fives Buff Bagwell. Stevie Ray is sentenced to 15 years of strict regime. Sole witness turned sides, it meant disaster for Stevie Ray. Piper patted Big T on the back and added that he did a smart choice. Booker T busted out a spinaroonie in the hallway - he got the biggest "W" of his entire life...

It's time for our main event! "Anything Goes", Sid Vicious versus Bret Hart for the WCW World Heavyweight championship! "Hitman" against "Psycho"!

Hulk Hogan puts the oxygen mask away and asks to change the channel to TNN, brother. Bret Hart can't drop the belt to Sid, jack! Tired-eye nurse obliges and reminds Hogan that he has to take his vitamins. Hulk eats one yellow and one red, dude. Time to pray for Great American's Bash main event.

http://i.imgur.com/SgseVa5.png

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Bret Hart defeated Sid Vicious in 13:43 when Sid Vicious was knocked out. Bret Hart makes defence number 1 of his WCW World Heavyweight title. 80/100

It took nWo 13 minutes to take "The Psycho" down. Lex Luger and Konnan were denied to interfere - Stinger and Benoit fought them off. Sid felt like a fish in the water with a variety of weapons in his disposal. Bobby Heenan pointed out that Vicious lost focus during the match, enjoying the gore far too much. Ending came when "The Excellence of Execution" used a drop toe hold on Vicious, so he landed face first into exposed turnbuckle. Sid was unable to continue the fight, ref handed the belt to our champion.

Bloodied Bret Hart is barely standing, that match took a couple of years from his life! Sid gave "Hitman" his best and pushed "The Best There Is, Was and Ever Will Be" to his limit. Outsiders and Flair carry the man out. Only neutral wrestlers lost their championships, Revolution and nWo still going strong.

Thank you for joining us, Great American Bash is going to be off the charts!!

Final Rating: 80/100

Forgot about the prediction contest. Let's try and bring it back!

http://i.imgur.com/c0De7ei.png

• Kidman vs. Evan Karagias
  • Vampiro vs. The Cat
  • Shane Douglas vs. Mike Rotunda
  • Mamalukes (Vito & Bull) vs. Outsiders (Hall & Nash) - WCW World Tag Team Championship Match
  • Booker T vs. Konnan
  • Ken Shamrock vs. Diamond Dallas Page
  • Sting vs. Lex Luger

Mad Paint skills, I know. GAB card is not ready, only two matches are half-booked: War Games and Hart-Hogan for WHC. Let me know if you experience difficulties following some of the storylines. ;)

Ditto Crackerjack, I love this diary.

Kidman vs. Evan Karagias

Vampiro vs. The Cat

Shane Douglas vs. Mike Rotunda

Mamalukes (Vito & Bull) vs. Outsiders (Hall & Nash) - WCW World Tag Team Championship Match

Booker T vs. Konnan

Ken Shamrock vs. Diamond Dallas Page

Sting vs. Lex Luger

• 2 weeks later...

WCW Thursday Thunder on TBS (Show #45)

http://i.imgur.com/tO7d663.jpg

May 2000, Week 4

North West, Spokane Arena (10,036)

Great American Bash marks the return of a War Games match. A lot of hype surrounds one cage, and on that historic June night we will give you two of them! nWo vs. Sting's Soldiers, who will submit? Also a recap video of the Vicious-Hart match from Nitro was used, to remind all of you of Hart’s title defence. Now you can bet your house on Sid joining Benoit and Sting in their quest to kill the cancer of WCW.

Kidman comes out to the ring with his drug dealer Juventud Guerrera, and moans about being put in the nonsensical match. Why in the hell he should fight Evan Karagias if he has a title shot in his pocket already? Rey Misterio comes out and reminds his former tag team partner of what happened at Slamboree. Psicosis never got his chance to get the number one contendership, while the rest of the division had to deal with Meng's wrath. Kidman decides to slide off the topic as he accuses Rey in stealing his girlfriend! Misterio denies, he and Torrie are just friends. At that time Karagias popped out from the back and repeatedly called Torrie a crackwhore, stating Wilson should take loyalty lessons from her own dog! Misterio slapped Evan and threw him in the ring for the opening match to kick off.

http://i.imgur.com/kJyJoUu.png

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Kidman defeated Evan Karagias in 5:31 by pinfall with a Kid Krusher. 48/100

Kidman got the victory, but showed little enthusiasm in that fight. When everybody expected Billy to stand up for his GF and kick Evan's ass, he just wrestled the women hater as usual. "Psicosis vs. Kidman" should be a cracker! Misterio is sitting on the top of the contender's list, yet backs his old rival for a potential title match, how bizarre is that?

Ken Shamrock vs. Diamond Dallas Page is happening tonight, folks! The newly crowned hardcore champion against a long time "People's Champion". Also Sting and Luger face off in the main event of the evening. All four men will be interviewed by Gene Okerlund tonight. Flair and Luger are first, they talk about Hitman's health, the important title match for Hall and Nash, Konnan's big test, Steiner's departure and last but not least, Sting.

"Hitman is not here tonight, Mean Gene, as is Scott Steiner, but I assure you Bret will be fit for his match against Hogan at GAB! That same night my team will participate in the War Games, WOO! Sting, Benoit and whoever is stupid enough to stand in my way will be crushed and gashed in that demonic structure! Tonight my boys will show you how bad they really are, oh yeah!! Booker T, Mamalukes, Sting... we don't care! We're that damn good! Wooooo!

http://i.imgur.com/da7TU8i.png

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Vampiro defeated The Cat in 6:38 by pinfall with a Nail in The Coffin. 50/100

Vamp throws his dreads back and goes down on one knee. He grabs The Cat by his neck and lifts his hand in the air, mumbling something weird. He sacrifices the Cat to Black Reign? That should be correct, as Black Reign appears on the set to soak some energy from the body of Ernest Miller! Vampiro smugs, he finally found a way to contact Reign. BOOM! Crowbar jumps Black Reign!! He nails the voodoo master with his signature weapon from behind and adds more shots before Vampiro pushes him away... he yells at his bud for making an ambush, but stops immediately as Daffney joins the guys in the ring. "Come on, boys, I bought tickets for The Scary Movie! Stop fighting, let's have some fun for a change!" Whaaaat? Vamp and Crowbar share the same confused look.

"Mean Gene" is standing next to Diamond Dallas Page with a mic in hand. He has one question only: how DDP plans to pin "The Most Dangerous Man" for the count of one-two-three? Page smirks, because that's a darn good question. But he has an even better answer. You see, Ken Shamrock is indeed an animal, he can fight anyone on this planet and every time the odds will be on his side. Page is no fool, he won't trade punches with an MMA legend, he plans to bring some toys to the playground.

http://i.imgur.com/jx06bsL.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/8SvyyXY.jpg

- What do you mean, Page?

- Tonight I'm challenging Ken Shamrock to a hardcore match for the title!

- Holy cow, good luck to you then! Ladies and gentlemen, you heard it from the man himself - the championship will be on the line. Back to you, Tony!

Shane Douglas is still fuming about that world title situation. Sid wasted no time and got the match first, so it's all fair. "CUT THE DAMN MUSIC!! Piper, I don't even care what were you doing last Monday, but you owe me my match for the title!! Bring your ass to the ring, let's settle it once and for all!" Piper no shows, but one man answers the challenge. It's Rotunda. He denied "The Franchise" one time already, maybe he can repeat the trick again?

http://i.imgur.com/hXmz8zI.png

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Shane Douglas defeated Mike Rotunda in 8:26 by pinfall with a Franchiser. 62/100

No, Douglas got the victory this time. Nice little match they had out there... Next in line for an interview is Shamrock. Ken warms up while Gene interacts with the fans.

- First of all, congratulations to the newest hardcore champion and one of the biggest superstars in WCW at this moment!

- ...I'm not a superstar. I'm an ass kicker. I am Ken Shamrock. That's it. I came to WCW with one goal only - to dominate. For me, this is strictly business. Piper needed a guy to legitimize this company and Ken Shamrock is that guy. I'm gonna kick DDP out of his lime spot tonight, and you better be sure that this belt isn't going anywhere!

SCADOOSH! Mike Awesome breaks the chair over Ken's head, busting him open like a champagne bottle!! Blood is waterfalling, but Hogan's goon has no intentions to stop the beating. He gets a camera and smashes it too, but now across Ken's back! Finally Mike picks up the strap and whips Ken with it. Cover! We have a NEW hardcore champion!! "That's for Hulk, you mug!"

http://i.imgur.com/M78VI9M.png

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Booker T defeated Konnan in 10:21 by pinfall with a Scissors Kick. 66/100

Booker T couldn't make a better return! That whole jail charade opened something in the 6 time world television champion, he looks hungrier than ever. Booker decided not to stop there and asked for a mic. He called Buff his only brother out there, and he dedicated that win over Konnan to him. Bagwell went for a hug, then Booker continued. He is a 9 time tag team champion, and needless to say he plans to get a "10" in the near future. The Outsiders hold those titles at the moment, and because of that he wants to get the gold even more. He wraps his arm around Trish who once got molested by Hall and Nash, and promises that he will get his revenge on dem thugs for de babe. He asks Buff if he will be his tag team partner from now on, and "The Stuff" repeats yes 9 times. nWo's tune cut Bagwell off, and now the big boys repeatedly insulted the trio. Jokes aside, Kevin and Scott slowly got themselves in the ring, showing they're not afraid at all. Trish rolled out of the ring and both teams began their physical confrontation. Konnan got himself back into fight, but Big T hopped the fence and leveled the numbers game! That man put a knife in Stevie Ray's back in the courtroom after Piper persuaded him to lie. Buffed T's got the upper hand when The Mamalukes made a run in to soften the champions up right before the title match!

http://i.imgur.com/wXFr2B5.png

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, The Outsiders defeated The Mamalukes in 9:32 when Scott Hall defeated Big Vito by pinfall with a Razor's Edge. The Outsiders make defence number 3 of their WCW World Tag Team titles. 61/100

Despite being clobbered to a pulp, Outsiders retained their championships. Bull and Vito picked up a lot of near falls, but argued with a ref far too much. Nash picked Vito for a Snake's Eye, tagged Hall in and clotheslined Bull off the apron. Scott finished the match and got the belts back on his shoulders. Flair should be pleased with that!

Bret Hart - Hulk Hogan video rolls in, highlighting the careers of those two legends. Both men will leave it all in the squared circle at Great American Bash, and that big gold belt will rest on the waist of a better man by the end of that night. Out of the blue Scott Steiner appears on the TurnerTron, swearing and cursing with all his might. "Big Poppa Pump" says that Great American Bash will be HIS night, as he's going after Jeff Jarrett's skinny ass in a special kind of match! Holler, if ya... somebody turned the TurnerTron off. Time for a break!

We're back from the commercial break, Shamrock shoved the med guy away from him and threw away a pack of ice. That man will fight tonight! He's like a wounded animal, you don't want to stand in his way!

http://i.imgur.com/lCskFIH.png

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Diamond Dallas Page defeated Ken Shamrock in 7:55 by pinfall with a Diamond Cutter. 68/100

You can't blame DDP for going all out against Shamrock - he's a beast after all. That Diamond Cutter put a fat dot in their rivalry, surely! Page approaches Ken and proposes him a handshake! Dallas respects Shamrock, but is that respect mutual? Ken shoves DDP away and rolls out of the ring on his own. Ken is a prized fighter, nothing can shatter his confidence!

Roddy is not happy, he switches off his TV and gets a bottle from under his desk. Piper gulps some whiskey, the commissioner clearly wants to forget about that result as quick as possible. Straight-edge Jushin Liger enters the room, also unhappy with how things go in WCW. "Thunder" demands a match against "Black Tiger" Eddie Guerrero for the title at Great American Bash! Jushin is the man of a few English words, so he stares at Roddy and whispers...

http://i.imgur.com/rw2TrRS.jpg

...wakarimashta?

Piper says "Hi!"

And in a closing interview of this Thunder edition we have "The Icon" - Sting! He is ready for the main event, folks! All painted and pumped, Stinger greets "Mean Gene". Okerlund goes through Stinger's and Flair's history with each other, underlining the fact Sting never faced nWo-sided Ric Flair. Gene Okerlund is correct, nobody expected "The Nature Boy" to wear black and white colors. Even the man who knows "The Dirtiest Player In The Game" best! "Ric, I'll get to know you even better in a cage. But tonight it’s not about Flair, tonight it's about me and Luger. My best friend, my worst enemy. The Total Package. We're destined to do this forever, Lex! Warm up your big muscles, cause I'm pulling no punches today. And for all you fans out there who are wondering what the future holds for Sting: well, the only thing for sure about Sting... is nothin's for sure. IT'S SHOWTIME!!!"

http://i.imgur.com/TaOZSZ6.png

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Sting defeated Lex Luger in 12:05 by DQ. Stinger held Luger in a Scorpion Death Lock until Flair gouged him in the eyes. 78/100

Luger picks up Sting for a Torture Rack, but some strange music starts to play, thus distracting "The Total Package".

It's time for your medication... MUAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

That's SID VICIOUS! He comes out to a "Madhouse" song, scaring off Flair and Luger. “Psycho” steps in the ring and tells Sting he's in!!! Sid, Benoit and Sting against Flair's choice in a War Games match up! Anthrax hushes and Sting's "Seek and Destroy" closes the second hour of this insane television.

Final Rating: 79/100