Wrestling Changed Forever (An Alternante Universe Story).

So this is the ideal i had based around my current game. featuring my original character as the star. Though it's mainly featured more on the backstage stuff rather than showing what goes on the ring. here's a little preview of chapter 1 that I'm working on.

Back in June a young man by the name of Ryan showed up on the scene he had fiery red hair and had exceptional skills in the ring. He competed on the Indy Scene for a year before signing with ECW he spent a couple of months on the roster making friends with the likes of Al Snow and Taz as well as Meet the visiting Mick Foley he saw how impressive this young man was and decided to alert Vince McMahon about Ryan. Vince intrigued by what he was told decided to take a chance and sign this young man. And this is where our story begins it is during the 1998 Era. The Attitude Era has not yet arrived in full swing. The likes of Triple H and “The Rock” Rocky Mavia was on the rise as the youngsters to watch Where will this young man fit into the scheme of things? find out in the full story. .

Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this kinda thing

Archived