Training Inquiry

Didn't know about the help files that were provided within the game, until I manually went ahead and checked out the directory. In any case - I was skimming through, and couldn't seem to find my questions answered in the help file. If it was in the help file - I apologize, I'm blind! Nevertheless, I had a question about how the training regime and what not goes. More along the lines of the difference between the regime with your Mentor, and the fitness training regime. Can anybody clarify these? There's stuff like "Road Work" and "Cardio", and some things seem similar also with the fitness one...but thought I'd ask to see what does what, etc...

Road Work always seems to me to be about improving Stamina and Technique at the same time, while Cardio is for Stamina and Strength/Toughness. What I want to know is how I'm supposed to increase safety, other than ramping up "Working Safely"

[QUOTE=Starman]Road Work always seems to me to be about improving Stamina and Technique at the same time, while Cardio is for Stamina and Strength/Toughness. What I want to know is how I'm supposed to increase safety, other than ramping up "Working Safely"[/QUOTE] Ahh. Well, I was hoping for more detail in regards to the the difference between the Mentor's 'Physical' training stuff, and the Fitness instructor's 'Physical' training. Phil Chase, and that other fellow, of course. I would think they're the same, but what exactly is the difference with Mentor's Training regime and your Fitness training regime? My apologies if the answer is obvious - I'm apparently confused by the two. (The "training tab" with the barbell icon, being the secondary training situation I came across - as opposed to Phil Chase's)

Archived