[Hype] Fantasy Mod: Fight World

http://a.espncdn.com/i/boxing/fifty_boxers_video.jpg

Release Version 1980 Fight World

- 630 Characters (Boxing Champions, UFC Champions, Ju-Jitsu-World Champions, Summer Games Medall Winners in Greco-Roman & Freestyle Wresling) + Picture for every Fighter

- 4 Custom Promotions (with possible Owners Don King, Bob Arum, Dana White & Ugur Erdener)

- All real Judges/Teams/Referees (thanks to Tag1)

Please note that this is only a fun mode to play with well-known names (as Mike Tyson, Lennox Lewis, Randy Couture, Kurt Angle, Oscar De La Hoya...) and not ficitional characters. There skills ARE completley RANDOM

Download Links:

Database: http://www.file-upload.net/download-10037303/FightWorld-Database.rar.html

Pictures:http://www.file-upload.net/download-10037274/FightWorld.rar.html

I didn't understood the random skills... It's like Mike Tyson can be a BJJ master with no boxing skills while Randy Couture can have horrible wrestling and great kicks?

Thats correct. All fighters were created with the "Populate Fighters" Button. I'm honest: I didn't know how to set up the skills. What skills or how much points of the skills should I give to Tyson except Punching? So I decided to create the stats randomly and fabricate a fun-database where you don't really know who will be the best fighter. I'm well aware that not everyone like this way and won't use this mode. But I thought there is no problem to share it, maybe somebody will have some fun time with it.

Once I buy the game I will defiantly give it a try, will you be working on a pic pack for this?

Pic Pack is already added.

<p><strong>Short Update:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

- 350 Fighters added at the moment</p><p>

<em>(including: Boxing Champions between 1980-1999, UFC Champions and Tournament Winners between 1993 - 1999), Summer Games Amateur Wrestling Medall winners between 1980 - 1996)</em></p><p>

- 4 Promotions included with possible owners Don King, Dana White, Bob Arum....</p><p>

- All Fighters and Promotions are provided with a picture</p><p>

- The Game World will start on January 1980</p><p>

- Referees and Judges added (thanks to Tag1)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>What to do before the release:</strong></p><p>

- Add some Ju-Jitsu World Champions</p><p>

- Add Boxing Champions and Summer Games Amateur Wrestling Medall winners between 2000-2012</p><p>

- Add UFC Champions between 2000-2014</p><p> </p><p>

I think the mod will be releasded at the beginning of 2015.</p>

• 5 years later...