Effverse: The Watcher Knows ALL!

TPW Power Hour: Week 1 January 1980

Pre Show:

Blood Redd vs Wicked:

In the first ever TPW Power Hour and TPW match, Blood Redd defeated Wicked in the preshow.

Winner: Blood Redd

Rating: 44

Orchid vs Jackie Flash:

In the first ever TPW women’s match, Orchid and Jackie Flash put on the worst match of the night. Even though they put on a mediocre match, Orchid still pulled off the win.

Winner: Orchid

Rating: 34

MAIN SHOW

The first thing fans see when they turn on TPW Power Hour is two superstars, Mauler McGregor and Shinsuke chatting backstage about the ban on wrestling being lifted.

Self vs Battle Axe for the TPW US Title

In the first match on TPW TV, Self and Battle Axe had to set the TPW title match standards by putting on the second best match of the night. In a big upset, Self rolled up Battle Axe and became the first ever TPW champ.

Winner: Self

Rating: 56

AJ Allstot vs Bishop Black

In the first main event of TPW history, Allstot and Black put on a absolute clinic of a match. They both pulled out all the tricks, but Allstot managed to pull off the win and impress the fans.

Winner: AJ Allstot

Rating: 62

Show Overall: 61©

(On Thursday, TPW made the news. They ended up getting PPV deals with Launch PPV and AmeriSports widening the horizons for their future. TPW also made the news when a story leaked of a New Order Of Wrestling/ AJ Allstot and Terry Titan feud.)

(On Monday, TPW announced their booker would be Bradley Boone. Now that they have a new booker, we might see a change in product.)

The next show will come most likely after Christmas because I will be busy until the 26th. I have the first two months written and am waiting to see my Christmas/bday gifts considering I am saving up for my own personal laptop. In the meantime, any suggestions/reviews are encouraged.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived