TEW 2013 A New Age WWE Series.

Welp, posted this accidentally in the wrong place but I think I've got the right place now lol. So, once again I say,

Hello everyone. I'm new to the GDS community. My name is Dave and I've been running a TEW 2013 WWE game for a while. My in game start date was August and I'm now up to February however if you would please take the time to read below, I'm sure you'd be able to grasp a synopsis of my game. There will be weekly show results and prediction contests if this series gets enough support. Thank you.

Champs:

WWE: Rollins

WHC: Reigns

IC: Styles

US: Chris Hero

Tag: Bakers and Watkins (Shelley and Sabin)

Divas: Charlotte

Storylines:

Rollins vs The Authoirty (Yes Rollins is a face)

Ambrose vs Lesnar

Sting vs Taker

Reigns vs Wyatt: WHC

Styles vs Jericho: IC

New Age (Cesaro's stable) vs Season of the Rise (Hero's stable)

Charlotte vs AJ Lee vs Natalya vs Paige: Divas Title

Sting has agreed to only work PPV's so the Sting v Taker storyline is pretty hard to book but I think it will turn out decent.

The next PPV is Wrestlemania which is good because I feel like it will get people interested and they will read more. If there's anything else you would like to know about this series or just any TEW related questions you have in general, feel free to message me about it. Please reply to show your support because I think posting this series will be really fun. I want to make this enjoyable to everybody including myself so thank you for reading and again you can show your support just by replying and I will post weekly show results and I will hold predictions contests and all that jazz.

-Dave_Scott

Full Roster:

Faces:

AJ Lee

AJ Styles

Allister Watkins

Big Show

Brie Bella

Chris Hero

Daniel Bryan

Danny Bakers

Dean Ambrose

Emma

Jack Hunnington (Roddy Strong)

John Morrison

Kaitlyn

Kota Ibushi

Kofi Kingston

Leo Kruger

Luke Harper

Matt Jackson

Matt Striker

Naomi

Nick Jackson

Nikki Bella

Rob Van Dam

Roman Reigns

Ryback

Seth Rollins

Sheamus

Sting

Summer Rae

The Undertaker

Heels:

Adrian Neville

Alicia Fox

Bad News Barrett

Barnaby Swift III

Becky Lynch

Big Red (Crimson/Tommy Mercer)

Bo Dallas

Brock Lesnar

Bray Wyatt

Cesaro

Charlotte

Cheerleader Melissa

Chris Jericho

Christopher Daniels

Corey Graves

Curtis Axel

Damien Sandow

Dolph Ziggler

Erick Rowan

Finn Balor

Heath Slater

Jack Swagger

Jey Uso

Jimmy Uso

Justin Gabriel

Kalisto

Kazarian

Konnor

Mark Briscoe

Natalya

Paige

Randy Orton

Sami Zayn

Shinsuke Nakamura

Tamina

The Miz

Tyler Breeze

Tyson Kidd

Viktor

Scheduled matches for Superstars (predict if you want):

Christopher Daniels vs Matt Jackson

Kofi Kingston and Kota Ibushi vs the Ascension

Scheduled matches for Raw:

Dean Ambrose vs Paul Heyman

Roman Reigns vs Christopher Daniels

New Age vs the Rise Match: John Morrison vs Tyson Kidd

Seth Rollins and AJ Styles vs Triple H and Chris Jericho

Leave predictions please!

The reason for the tag main event is to combine two feuds in one IE Jericho v Styles and Rollins v Triple H :)

Christopher Daniels vs Matt Jackson

Kofi Kingston and Kota Ibushi vs the Ascension

Scheduled matches for Raw:

Dean Ambrose vs Paul Heyman

Lesnar interference

Roman Reigns vs Christopher Daniels

New Age vs the Rise Match: John Morrison vs Tyson Kidd

Seth Rollins and AJ Styles vs Triple H and Chris Jericho

Draw

WWE Superstars Results from Monday week 1 of March 2015

Held at the MI Joe Louis Arena

- Ryback and Matt Striker told road stories before the show.

- "BOOM! BOOM! BOOM-BA-BOOM! BOOM!" The show starts with an impressive opening of pyro, before the lights are raised and several sections of the excited crowd are shown waving various signs. The focus then switches to the announce table where Matt Striker and Shawn Michaels introduce and hype tonight's show. Rating: 83

- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Christopher Daniels defeated Matt Jackson in 7:56 by pinfall with an Angel's Wings. Rating: 73

- In a match that had some good action but non-existent crowd heat, The Ascension defeated Kofi Kingston and Kota Ibushi in 7:38 when Konnor defeated Kofi Kingston by submission with a Tequila Sunrise. Rating: 58

Rating: 55

Raw coming up next!

WWE Raw Live from MI Joe Louis Arena on Monday Week 1 of March 2015

-Dark: In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Jacksons defeated The Ascension in 6:59 when Nick Jackson defeated Viktor by pinfall with a Double Rope Hung DDT. Rating: 82

- Dark: In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Leo Kruger in 7:17 by pinfall with a Boma Ye. Rating: 70

- "BOOM! BOOM! BOOM-BA-BOOM! BOOM!" The show starts with an impressive opening of pyro, before the lights are raised and several sections of the excited crowd are shown waving various signs. The focus then switches to the announce table where Matt Striker and Shawn Michaels introduce and hype tonight's show and the expected impact the likes of Dean Ambrose, Brock Lesnar, Seth Rollins and Triple H are likely to have. Rating: 89

- In a bout that had great heat and great wrestling action, Paul Heyman defeated Dean Ambrose in 6:04 by submission after interference from Big Red. Rating: 68

- Dean Ambrose is celebrating his victory in the ring. Paul Heyman, Brock Lesnar and Big Red run in and attack, beating Dean Ambrose down into the mat. Rating: 82

- SOTR vs New Age Match: In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Chris Hero defeated Justin Gabriel in 13:16 by pinfall with a Death Blow. Chris Hero makes defence number 1 of his WWE United States title. Rating: 72

- In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Roman Reigns defeated Christopher Daniels in 5:57 by pinfall with a Spear. Rating: 81

- In the ring, Bray Wyatt runs in and attacks Roman Reigns. However, it is Roman Reigns who comes out on top. Rating: 100

- SOTR vs New Age Match: In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, Tyson Kidd defeated John Morrison in 8:28 by submission with a Dungeon Lock. Rating: 77

- AJ Lee has an interview in which she taunts Charlotte. Rating: 87

- In an extremely short match, Charlotte defeated Brie Bella in 4:45 by pinfall with a Forward Somersault Cutter. Rating: 52

- Paul Heyman comes out with his clients, Brock Lesnar and Big Red. As Brock Lesnar and Big Red flank Paul Heyman, Paul Heyman issues a dire warning to Dean Ambrose "Mind your own business, punk," Paul Heyman announces, "We have our eye on you!" Rating: 85

- Seth Rollins has an interview by Renee Young in which he goes off on a rant about how much he hates Triple H. Rating: 85

- The announcers put over the fact that we'll be seeing Seth Rollins and AJ Styles vs. Triple H and Chris Jericho. Rating: 76

- In a bout that featured great action and great heat from the audience, Seth Rollins and AJ Styles defeated Triple H and Chris Jericho in 19:48 when Seth Rollins defeated Chris Jericho by pinfall with a Piece of Mind. Rating: 95

- After finally being able to one up the Authority, Seth Rollins and AJ Styles celebrate in the ring while Triple H lays on the outside. Rating: 96

- Randy Orton comes to the ring and challenges Seth Rollins to a match. Seth Rollins appears and accepts the challenge. Rating: 86

Overall Rating: 92

Popularity increase in 23 regions.

Bookers note: "Should have left Orton off. Oh well!. :) We're on the road to Wrestlemania!!!"

In other news, it is rumored WWE is in talks with signing huge independent wrestler, Kevin Steen.

Schedule change.

I'm thinking of doing something different. I'm thinking of posting Raw and Superstars results on Monday. Then I'm thinking of posting Smackdown results on Friday. So things don't get too overwhelming and you guys can keep up on my schedule and know when to check in for results. PPV's will also be on Sunday. Does that sound good?

Archived