WWF: The Shane O Mac Generation

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-RYquyyZ8JaU/Tb_Hmn2w3II/AAAAAAAAAMU/4OH_dZ29_P0/s400/WWFLogo94-98.png

Major Shake Up at World Wrestling Federation, and Titan Sports Inc.

New York-The past two years have been a huge test for the WWF, and its owner Vince Mcmahon. With the steroid scandal, losing its top two stars of the 1980s in the Macho Man Randy Savage, and Hulk Hogan to rivals World Championship Wrestling. As 1995 draws to a close, it seems a shake up at the top of the World Wrestling Federation is taking place, as long time owner Vince Mcmahon has stepped down as owner of the company.

This announcement came late last night from WWF officials who have yet to announce who will or has taken over the company. However, according to sources no one has been contacted in terms of buying the company. What does this mean for the World Wrestling Federation, and its roster? As Nitro is set to debut this Monday Night, the WWF is a state of turmoil.

Shane Mcmahon takes control of WWF.

http://waytofamous.com/images/shane-mcmahon-01.jpg

New York- It seems announcements are coming out of nowhere it was announced late last night, Vince Mcmahon was stepping down as chairman of Titan Sports inc, and owner of the World Wrestling Federation. However, we can confirm that Shane Mcmahon, the oldest son of Vince, and Linda Mcmahon has been appointed his successor.

While he has been involved with the WWF most of his adult life, including a stint as referee Shane Stevens. Shane, has not been seen on WWF Television in a long time. But now, in control what does the future hold of the World Wrestling Federation? What will happen when RAW first goes head to head with Nitro

They say that anything can happen in the World Wrestling Federation? Well no truer words have ever been spoken.

My father Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon is a true visionary in this business having created Wrestlemania, and sports entertainment. Creating such stars as Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Roddy Piper, and the list goes on and on. Changed the business forever, it forced those who stuck to their "traditions" to either change, or fade away into obscurity. And turned this profession upside down.

Now, it is 1995 and the WWF is in trouble I hate to admit it. I love this company, I love this business, but WCW has been growing and growing. While our product has been stuck in the past. They are taking the guys we made and growing their company with them, while we are refusing to change with the times. As much as I respect and admire my father, he has become more and more out of touch. If you look at our show the fans are turning away in droves because of this.

With the stress of life starting to get to him, and with the steroid scandal that plagued the company throughout the past year. We had to convince him to step down for his own health, and now I did not expect to take over the company. I thought it would be sold, or mom would take over. But I did not want to see this company be sold to a media tycoon or some wall street wizard who has no idea, how to run a wrestling company.

But, enough is enough and it is time for a change. A change in the way wrestling is produced, the way that we produce our show, the very essence of the WWF will be shaken up, as we take this industry and give it another swift kick in the crotch.

Because, this is the World Wrestling Federation and anything can happen.

occ: This is my first solo dynasty on this forum. Writing this from the view of Shane who at the age of twenty five in game, has taken over the biggest wrestling company in the world.

<p>WWF Roster</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>WWF Roster</strong></p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Heel</span></p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Face</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Main Event</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Bam Bam Bigelow</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Bret "Hitman" Hart</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Diesel</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Jeff Jarrett</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Jerry Lawler</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">King Mable</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Owen Hart</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Razor Ramon</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Sycho Sid</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">The Undertaker</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Yokozuna</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Upper mid-card</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Ahmed Johnson</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Billy Gunn</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Bob Backlund</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Bob Holly</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Dean Douglas</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Goldust</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Hunter Hearst Helmsley</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">King Kong Bundy</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Savio Vega</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Skip</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">The British Bulldog</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Waylon Mercy</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Midcard</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">1-2-3 Kid</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Bart Gunn</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Bushwacker Butch</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Bushwacker Luke</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Doink The Clown</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Duke "The Dumpster" Dorsee</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Eli Blue</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">"Make A Difference" Fatu</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">"Henry O. Godwin</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Issac Yankeem DDS</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Jacob Blu</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">JC Ice</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Jean Pierre-Laffite</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Kama</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Man Mountain Rock</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Sammy The Slik</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Sir Mo</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Wolife D</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>lower card</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">AC Conner</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Aldo Montoya</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Barry Horowitz</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Big Matty Smalls</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Hakushi</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Rad Radford</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Rich Myers</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Sonny Rogers</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">The Brooklyn Brawler</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Openers</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Bert Centeno</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Brian Walsh</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Jason Arhndt</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Jeff Hardy</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Matt Hardy</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Tahitian Warrior</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Enhancement Talent</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Joe Dorgan</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Scott Taylor</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Womens Division</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Alundra Blyaze</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Bertha Faye</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Occasional Wrestler</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Harvey Wippleman</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Uncle Zebekiah</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Managers</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Mr. Fuji</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Paul Bearer</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Sunny</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Ted Dibiase</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tag Teams</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Men on A Misson</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;"> The Blue Brothers</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Owen Hart and Yokozuna</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">The Smoking Guns</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Stables</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Camp Cornett</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Bodydonnas</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Million Dollar Corporation</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vqD7sQOoanU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>World Wrestling Federation</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Owner:</span>Shane McMahon</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Size</span>:National</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Ranking</span>:1</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Style:</span> Sports Entertainment</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Prestige</span>:A</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Momentum:</span>:B+</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">PPV:</span>USA through Viewers Choice</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Television shows:</span></p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWF RAW/RAW Zone</span>(Monday night at Primetime on USA Network, Monday Late evening at Sky Sports, and Saturdays graveyard. )</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Superstar</span>(Sundays late night via syndication.)</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">World Wrestling Federation Champions</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWF Championship</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Current Champion</strong>: Diesel </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Defeated</strong><strong><strong>:Bob Backlund</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

</strong></strong><strong><strong><strong>Defences</strong></strong></strong><strong><strong>:25</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

</strong></strong><strong><strong><strong>Prestige</strong></strong></strong><strong><strong>: A</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

</strong></strong><strong><strong><strong>WWF Intercontinental Championship</strong></strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

</strong></strong><strong><strong><strong>Current Champion</strong></strong></strong><strong><strong>: Shawn Michaels</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

</strong></strong><strong><strong><strong>Defeated</strong></strong></strong><strong><strong>: Razor Ramon</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

</strong></strong><strong><strong><strong>Defences</strong></strong></strong><strong><strong>:6</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

</strong></strong><strong><strong><strong>Prestige</strong></strong></strong><strong><strong> b- </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

</strong></strong><strong><strong><strong>WWF European Title</strong></strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

</strong></strong><strong><strong><strong>Current Champion</strong></strong></strong><strong><strong>:TBD</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

</strong></strong><strong><strong><strong>Prestige</strong></strong></strong><strong><strong> D</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

</strong></strong><strong><strong><strong>WWF Tag Team Championships</strong></strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

</strong></strong><strong><strong><strong>Current Champions</strong></strong></strong><strong><strong>: Owen Hart, and Yokozuna.</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

</strong></strong><strong><strong><strong>Defeated</strong></strong></strong><strong><strong>: Smoking Guns</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

</strong></strong><strong><strong><strong>Prestige</strong></strong></strong><strong><strong>: c-</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

</strong></strong><strong><strong><strong>Defences</strong></strong></strong><strong><strong>: 23</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

</strong></strong><strong><strong><strong>WWF Womans Championship</strong></strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

</strong></strong><strong><strong><strong>Current Champion</strong></strong></strong><strong><strong>Bertha Faye</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

</strong></strong><strong><strong><strong>Defeated</strong></strong></strong><strong><strong>:Alundra Blayze</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

</strong></strong><strong><strong><strong>Defences</strong></strong></strong><strong><strong>: 0</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

</strong></strong><strong><strong><strong>Prestige</strong></strong></strong><strong><strong>F+</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

</strong></strong><strong><strong><strong>WWF King of the Ring</strong></strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

</strong></strong><strong><strong><strong>Current</strong></strong></strong><strong><strong>King Mable</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

</strong></strong><strong><strong><em>List of Winners</em></strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

1986-Harley Race</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

1987-Macho Man Randy Savage</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

1988-Ted Dibaise </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

1989- Tito Santana </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

1991- Bret Hart </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

1993- Bret Hart</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

1994-Owen Hart</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

1995-King Mable</strong></strong></p></div>

<p>The War is on.</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/lex-luger-nitro-debut.png?w=650&h=495</span></p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>The War is on</strong></p><p> </p><p> As I laid in the hotel room, it was my first day as WWF owner already sent out contract offers to a few prospects, and one big name released from down south. It has been a long, and exhausting day, dad had already been joking with me saying soon enough I will have more grey hair than him. But, as I was laying down I got a phone call. I picked up the phone before hearing the voice of my father on the other end.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane</strong>: <em>Hello? Hey dad how are you?</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Vince: </strong><strong><em>Hey son, how are things going for your first day? Still getting more grey hair?</em></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> I chuckled shaking my head.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>Shane</strong></strong><strong>: "</strong><strong><em>Ha, it was tough but I am just getting things ready for our fall season premiere, so are you okay to be at the booth?</em></strong><strong>"</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>Vince</strong></strong><strong>:"</strong><strong><em>Son, I might of had to step down do to health reasons. But I am not to old, or unhealthy enough to announce. I will keep helping this company, till the day I die.</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> I gulp not wanting to think of my fathers eventual passing. But I could hear the fire in his voice. However, on the television Monday Nitro, which I have been watching solid show, soon I see something that catches my eye is that </em></strong><strong><strong><em>Lex Luger</em></strong></strong><strong><em>? What is he doing on Nitro? I thought he was with us soon enough I scream loudly.</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong><strong><strong><em>Shane</em></strong></strong><strong><em>: "</em></strong><strong><em><em>What the f*ck?</em></em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong><strong><strong><em>Vince</em></strong></strong><strong><em>: </em></strong><strong><em><em>Watch your damn language son!</em></em></strong><strong><em>"</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> I was red I could not believe it.</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong><strong><strong><em>Shane:</em></strong></strong><strong><em> Dad, I am twenty five. However, are you watching Nitro?</em></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>Vince:</strong></strong><strong><strong><em>"No, why would I do that? We have nothing to fear from them. Plus, I do not care if you're forty.</em></strong></strong><strong><strong>"</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> I shook my head, before saying in a clam but assertive tone.</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong><strong><strong><strong>Shane:</strong></strong></strong><strong><strong> </strong></strong><strong><strong><em>Well you should, theres someone on there your going to want to see.</em></strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong><strong><strong><strong>Vince</strong></strong></strong><strong><strong>:" </strong></strong><strong><strong><em>Okay, I will change the channel."</em></strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> Soon enough all I can hear is inaudible yelling as my dad says loudly.</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong><strong><strong><strong>Vince</strong></strong></strong><strong><strong>:"</strong></strong><strong><strong><em>What the f*ck is this? That f*cking Bischoff. How could of this happened I thought me and Luger had a deal, that asshole told me we did?!</em></strong></strong><strong><strong>"</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong><strong><strong><strong>Shane</strong></strong></strong><strong><strong>:"</strong></strong><strong><strong><em>Obviously WCW swept in, and betrayed our trust this will happen no longer. They want war, after the premiere we are going live against them."</em></strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong><strong><strong><strong>Vince</strong></strong></strong><strong><strong>:"</strong></strong><strong><strong><em>Son are you sure? I mean we have been doing things the same way for years. Also, you think we can do that?</em></strong></strong><strong><strong>"</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> I scoffed I was highly upset at this situation.</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong><strong><strong><strong>Shane</strong></strong></strong><strong><strong>:"</strong></strong><strong><strong><em>No, we are going to do it and we are going to win. Because they are not going to beat a McMahon in the sports entertainment business. Sure, they have all the old stars, so what? We have the stars of the 90s and beyond. We will not lose this war by my name is Shane Brandon McMahon.</em></strong></strong><strong><strong>"</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong><strong><strong><strong>Vince</strong></strong></strong><strong><strong>:"</strong></strong><strong><strong><em>Alright son, look forward to seeing the show plan I am going to go to bed. Mom, and Steph says hi. Bye son.</em></strong></strong><strong><strong>"</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong><strong><strong><strong>Shane</strong></strong></strong><strong><strong>"</strong></strong><strong><strong><em>Bye Dad.</em></strong></strong><strong><strong>"</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> Yes, WCW got the best of us this time around signing Luger right from under us. However, the show was a solid b- according to reports and the main event was Luger vs Meng? Really Bischoff this is your idea of cutting edge main events with big stars? Wait till you see what I have planned for RAW. </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39048" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><strong>Nitro</strong></strong><p><strong><strong> Live from The Pyramid arena, South East.</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> (Pre-Show)Eddie Guerrero defeated Terry Richards.</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> (Pre-Show)Zodiac defeated Joey Maggs</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> The Giant defeated The Taskmaster, Hogan, and the Renegade.</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> Lex Luger defeated Meng</strong></strong></p></div></blockquote><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p>Raw Show Preview</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><p>

<span>http://djphillipfromgalt.hot1035radio.com/images/2014/01/WWE-Monday-Night-Raw-Logo-late-1994-early-1995.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Monday Night Raw</strong></p><p>

Live from <em>Hartford Civic Center</em></p><p>

<strong>2-hour Fall Season Premiere</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Three weeks ago on RAW, The British Bulldog turned his back on the WWF fans, and Diesel helping King Mable, Sir Mo, and Camp Cornett attack him in the middle of the ring. Though victorious at Summer Slam over King Mable, there is bound to be fireworks tonight as the very first RAW of the fall season begins with a blast, and now two hours long so an extra hour of the hottest wrestling show on cable television.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Main Event</strong></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>Intercontinental Title Match</em></div><div style="margin-left:25px;">[/indent</div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">Shawn Michaels</div></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">vs</div></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">Syco Sid</div></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>The Teacher vs The Dead</strong></div></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">The Undertaker</div></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">vs</div></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">Dean Douglas</div></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>The Bad Guy vs The Bulldog</strong></div></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">Razor Ramon</div></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">The British Bulldog</div></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>The Primetime Blueblood comedy.</strong></div></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">Doink The Clown</div></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">Hunter Hearst Helmsley.</div></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">Rising to the Challenge</div></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">The Smoking Guns</div></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">The Blu Brothers</div></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">Making a difference pilgrim.</div></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">"Make a Difference" Fatu</div></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">Hakushi</div></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">The fall premiere contest.</div></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">Skip</div></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">Vs</div></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">Barry Horowitz</div></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div><p></p>

Very good card on paper, looking forward to seeing it play out. Might want to lay the card out differently though as it makes it hard to make predictions without retyping it. :)

Intercontinental Title Match

Shawn Michaels vs Syco Sid

The Teacher vs The Dead

The Undertaker vs Dean Douglas

The Bad Guy vs The Bulldog

Razor Ramon vs The British Bulldog

The Primetime Blueblood comedy.

Doink The Clown vs Hunter Hearst Helmsley.

Rising to the Challenge

The Smoking Guns vs The Blu Brothers

Making a difference pilgrim.

"Make a Difference" Fatu vs Hakushi

The fall premiere contest.

Skip Vs Barry Horowitz

Shawn Michaels vs Syco Sid

The Teacher vs The Dead

The Undertaker vs Dean Douglas

The Bad Guy vs The Bulldog

Razor Ramon vs The British Bulldog

The Primetime Blueblood comedy.

Doink The Clown vs Hunter Hearst Helmsley.

I hate triple h

Rising to the Challenge

The Smoking Guns vs The Blu Brothers

I doubt they win, but we know Bart and Billy never cracked the main event so lets give the Blu's a chance...

Making a difference pilgrim.

"Make a Difference" Fatu vs Hakushi

The fall premiere contest.

Skip Vs Barry Horowitz

Please give Barry the push he earned!

<p>Intercontinental Title Match</p><p>

<strong>Shawn Michaels </strong>vs Syco Sid</p><p> </p><p>

The Teacher vs The Dead</p><p>

<strong>The Undertaker</strong> vs Dean Douglas</p><p> </p><p>

The Bad Guy vs The Bulldog</p><p>

Razor Ramon vs <strong>The British Bulldog</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The Primetime Blueblood comedy.</p><p>

Doink The Clown vs <strong>Hunter Hearst Helmsley</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Rising to the Challenge</p><p>

<strong>The Smoking Guns</strong> vs The Blu Brothers</p><p> </p><p>

Making a difference pilgrim.</p><p>

<strong>"Make a Difference" Fatu</strong> vs Hakushi</p><p> </p><p>

The fall premiere contest.</p><p>

Skip Vs <strong>Barry Horowitz</strong></p>

<p>I Agree with Jaysin about laying the card out</p><p> </p><p>

Intercontinental Title Match</p><p>

<strong>Shawn Michaels</strong> vs Syco Sid</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Undertaker</strong> vs Dean Douglas</p><p> </p><p>

Razor Ramon vs<strong> The British Bulldog</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Doink The Clown vs <strong>Hunter Hearst Helmsley.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Smoking Guns</strong> vs The Blu Brothers</p><p> </p><p>

"Make a Difference" Fatu vs <strong>Hakushi</strong></p><p>

lets see good match's against bret hart, rvd and sabu or a man who rubs his arse in ppl faces hmm</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Skip</strong> Vs Barry Horowitz</p>

<p>Intercontinental Title Match</p><p>

<em>Shawn Michaels</em> vs Syco Sid</p><p> </p><p>

The Teacher vs The Dead</p><p>

<em>The Undertaker</em> vs Dean Douglas</p><p> </p><p>

The Bad Guy vs The Bulldog</p><p>

Razor Ramon vs <em>The British Bulldog</em></p><p><em>

Bulldog sounds like he's on the verge of a World title push, so he picks up the win here.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Doink The Clown vs <em>Hunter Hearst Helmsley.</em></p><p><em>

Ewwww post-Bourne Doink!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<em>The Smoking Guns</em> vs The Blu Brothers</p><p> </p><p>

"Make a Difference" Fatu vs <em>Hakushi</em></p><p><em>

I doubt it'll go this way, but go Hakushi!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Skip</em> Vs Barry Horowitz</p>

Shawn Michaels