[HYPE] Real World Jan 2015

Basmat01

So hoping to bring some interest back to this game I have started to build a real world database from nothing.

This data will only be starting from Jan 01 2015 and any and all updates for this data will only be for Jan 2015. I plan to only include big indy and above promotions to the database. I do plan on adding a new promotion to each update first release will only be WWE/NXT and second will be TNA ect.

The data will only include relevant workers and won't include to many "no-name" wrestlers just so the world won't be bloated with workers

Their will be no ETA or release date it will be released when its released.

Any Ideas/Info please let me know

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l558/basmat01/BrockWS3_zpsty1gzwfh-1.png

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l558/basmat01/CenaWS3_zpsev3a85bk-1.png

Good luck with this its a hard task :)

Ive been working on a mod have done WWE and a few former WWE wrestlers so far. Been testing it out in tournaments and exhibition and had some good results, wrestlers you expect to win are winning with the odd minor upset.

Lesnar is on a limited schedule so you would think he could get back to 100% (although maybe not on body due to his injury causing him to leave UFC before).

Cena has had alot of injuries and is always on the full WWE schedule so he would not be 100% in my opinion. Wrestlers are never 100% from experience.

Good luck with this its a hard task :)

Ive been working on a mod have done WWE and a few former WWE wrestlers so far. Been testing it out in tournaments and exhibition and had some good results, wrestlers you expect to win are winning with the odd minor upset.

Lesnar is on a limited schedule so you would think he could get back to 100% (although maybe not on body due to his injury causing him to leave UFC before).

Cena has had alot of injuries and is always on the full WWE schedule so he would not be 100% in my opinion. Wrestlers are never 100% from experience.

Thank :) Ive just recently got back into the game and after playing RTL mode I can see why the game lost most of the interest and why no mods besides DOTT were made. It's a great game but really its just lifeless if that makes sense. I understand what adam was going for with the game but really it lost the magic of his other games doing so.

I do plan on keeping just about everyone at 100 physical bar a few (Daniel Bryan) I just think it'll be better from a game point of view and besides little niggles I think the roster these days are better adjusted to maintaining their bodies than say 15 years ago.

If you need help PM me and I can get some move-sets or cuts done

Thanks for the offer. move sets are going to be the hardest part of the whole thing and I may need some help down the line but I'll see how I go first. (Besides I know Cena moveset is going to be his 5 moves of doom plus punch and kick lol)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived