Bryant Wrestling Federation (C-Verse)

"Joel Bryant"

http://s263.photobucket.com/user/jtlant/media/TEW/JoelBryant_alt1jt.jpg.html

For years now I've been working for TCW. Booking and booking over and over and over again and it's the same old thing every time. X could use something to freshen up his character. X and Y has absolutely zero chemistry. Performance in X month, *insert random amount of money here* LOSS. Well you know what? I'm sick of being walked on by Tommy. For years he's been using me to put over his talent and not once has ever told me, "Hey big guy, you're doing good. I'm proud of you." So you know what I did? I'll give you the story. Another normal day at the office. I came in the arena and Tommy was passing by. I said, "Hey how's it going Tommy?" You want to know what I got back in return? .......

Nothing! Absolutely nothing. Cornell has become so full of himself. My morale in the time spam of 1 month had gone from 100 % to 0. I was done. I decided earlier that day I was handing in my notice. Funny thing is I just signed a 3 year deal not 6 months ago so I was pretty much screwed on just waiting until my contract expired. So I set my mind on leaving TCW. After my loyal service to them and they wouldn't give me any sick days, and extra bonuses when my morale fell. Any extra time off. They gave me nothing and I gave them everything. I walked into Tommy's office while he was on the phone. I requested to speak with him but he held up his finger, continuing to talk on the phone. I walked up and around his desk. Grabbed the phone right out of his hand and slammed it down. I told him we needed to talk now. I explained to him my morale issues and told him I didn't want to leave after years of service. And you would think he would have fought for his head booker but he didn't even seem like he cared. After an hour and a half of talk, I had had enough. I stood up, brushed the doughnut crumbs I accidentally left on my tie that morning off, cleared my throat and yelled in his face, "I QUIT!!!!" With that being said I left the arena not looking back and they didn't even have a show for that day. Once I got to my car I reflected on what I had just done. I thought I had made a mistake at first but my grandfather always used to tell me, never regret things that cannot be reversed. I drove off. Called up my girlfriend at the time and told her the news. She was infuriated but eventually calmed down given my situation. I had a hard time sleeping that night. And this might sound silly to all of you but after I woke up and had breakfast that next morning I had decided. I had booked TCW for years and all that talent I has inside me was now just going to go to waste. Well not anymore. The story meets itself here as this is the end of the back story. Now comes the hard part. Getting sponsorship money so I can have a financial basis. I had to charge my phone really goo because I am going to have to spend ages on the phone negotiating with wrestler's agents. However working in TCW so long, I know my way around negotiating. For years you have all underestimated Joel Bryant. Well, underestimate if you will, a new promotion is starting. Led by me, TCW Alumnist, Joel Bryant! And this company is to be called, the Bryant Wrestling Federation. This is my journey and welcome to it.

Archived