1991: Your Choice

Ok, this will be my first attempt to make a diary. Well, the idea is that because my brain is always streaming new and endless possibilities, i've decided that the best thing i can do is to let democracy make the choice. I'll give until Sunday the time to let the suggestions get in, then i'll make a poll and i'll give until next Friday (not tomorrow, of course) to vote for the potential diary.

This is the app:

1. User character:

2. Company:

3. Title:

4. Background:

Go ahead, suggest :D...

Hey dude! Nice thread. Not going to suggest or anything because I'm not too good at that stuff. ;)

Anyways it looks like you and mine are the newest threads. Just wanted to say to check it out because I have some really cool stuff in mind. I'll be sure to keep tabs on yours too. Thanks man.

Dave

^^^^^Ummmmm.......anyway I am guessing this is going to be Real life?

UC: Mick Foley

Company: GWF Global Wrestling Federation

Title: GWF 1991 changing history forever!

Background: Upon opening and realizing that it was going to be a turd in Eddie Gilbert's hands. The powers to be wanted somebody with a fresh imagination and that can also work matches as well. You playing as the young mind of Mick Foley trying to balance wanting to make a name for yourself and what is actually best for business and keep the company running.

User Character: Randy Robinson

Randy Robinson has some pop and skills that he could pass on to young workers. Though his dinged up body makes his matches take a hit he can still deliver and he would be perfect to use if you started a cult promotion.

Company: National Wrestling Federation / NWF

Sounds like the name of a company that could compete with WCW(WWF is well WWF).

Title: NWF 1991 A New #1

Background: Randy Robinson saw that WCW wasn't capitalizing on the talent they had at their disposal. Though he was nearly retired he thought he could pull together most of his life's savings and place it into a company of his own. He would not aim to put anyone out of business as he wants everyone to thrive in the business he loves, however he will not be blind to the possibilities of improving his roster and getting NAME wrestlers.

He would sign and build NWF around "Ravishing" Rick Rude(32yrs) and Ricky Steamboat(37 no decline till 42) he would be the one to get Rude to that next level along with Steamboat. However, the plan is one thing...the journey is another. (Kept it short as I can get carried away)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="K-Nection" data-cite="K-Nection" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39172" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>^^^^^Ummmmm.......anyway I am guessing this is going to be Real life?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes, it's going to be real life.</p>

1. User character: Eric Bischoff

2. Company: WWF

3. Title: WWF - Controversy Sells

4. Background: After the final gasp of the AWA, Eric Bischoff sent his resume to the WWF. Not very impressed, but yet not wanting anyone else to get someone who could be a decent mind, Vince McMahon hired him - under provision. Eric finds himself on a booking team, being told that he has to "pay his dues", but giving better ideas than what any of these old, traditional guys can come up with. With his brand of somewhat "controversial" angles such as Sgt. Slaughter's heel turn, fans have been tuning in more and more. Now that he's finally getting noticed by McMahon, he is getting a small leash with which to perform on. Maybe once he gets better ratings than any of those other guys, he won't have to deal with Vince's list of demands. Vince thinks that he is giving the kid a small leash, but is he really making a huge mistake by grooming a potential competitor?

(So, basically, you just have to play WWF with Bischoff, with owner goals on. After you would get to greatest booking skill, feel free to jump to another fed and take the WWF down.)

UC: Mick Foley

Company: GWF Global Wrestling Federation

Title: GWF 1991 changing history forever!

Background: Upon opening and realizing that it was going to be a turd in Eddie Gilbert's hands. The powers to be wanted somebody with a fresh imagination and that can also work matches as well. You playing as the young mind of Mick Foley trying to balance wanting to make a name for yourself and what is actually best for business and keep the company running.

User Character: Randy Robinson

Randy Robinson has some pop and skills that he could pass on to young workers. Though his dinged up body makes his matches take a hit he can still deliver and he would be perfect to use if you started a cult promotion.

Company: National Wrestling Federation / NWF

Sounds like the name of a company that could compete with WCW(WWF is well WWF).

Title: NWF 1991 A New #1

Background: Randy Robinson saw that WCW wasn't capitalizing on the talent they had at their disposal. Though he was nearly retired he thought he could pull together most of his life's savings and place it into a company of his own. He would not aim to put anyone out of business as he wants everyone to thrive in the business he loves, however he will not be blind to the possibilities of improving his roster and getting NAME wrestlers.

He would sign and build NWF around "Ravishing" Rick Rude(32yrs) and Ricky Steamboat(37 no decline till 42) he would be the one to get Rude to that next level along with Steamboat. However, the plan is one thing...the journey is another. (Kept it short as I can get carried away)

1. User character: Eric Bischoff

2. Company: WWF

3. Title: WWF - Controversy Sells

4. Background: After the final gasp of the AWA, Eric Bischoff sent his resume to the WWF. Not very impressed, but yet not wanting anyone else to get someone who could be a decent mind, Vince McMahon hired him - under provision. Eric finds himself on a booking team, being told that he has to "pay his dues", but giving better ideas than what any of these old, traditional guys can come up with. With his brand of somewhat "controversial" angles such as Sgt. Slaughter's heel turn, fans have been tuning in more and more. Now that he's finally getting noticed by McMahon, he is getting a small leash with which to perform on. Maybe once he gets better ratings than any of those other guys, he won't have to deal with Vince's list of demands. Vince thinks that he is giving the kid a small leash, but is he really making a huge mistake by grooming a potential competitor?

(So, basically, you just have to play WWF with Bischoff, with owner goals on. After you would get to greatest booking skill, feel free to jump to another fed and take the WWF down.)

Okay, we have these three, now i need to post the poll.

Archived