SimNation BBCF Leagues

Sim Nation is host to two long standing BBCF multiplayer leagues. The WWCF is currently in the transfer period and getting ready to kickoff their 19th season of BBCF football. GDCFL is nearing the end of their 12th season using BBCF. Both leagues have similar ownership groups but do have slightly different rule twists that make each one unique from the other. Many of the owners date back to the Gridiron Glory days when BBCF was first released in 2005 so it's a very experienced ownership base.

We're always on the search for new human owners to come aboard. Check out both leagues here:

http://www.gdcfl.com/

http://www.wwcf.us/

If interested, use the links on the sites to get to the forums, shoot a PM to darrenzen (Darren) for GDCFL or mike (Mike) for WWCF. Team coaches pages are mostly up to date barring recent changes so you can check out the available teams as well.

Look forward to any of you up to the challenge (since I am two time defending champs in BOTH leagues...lol).

<p>Hey, bud,</p><p> </p><p>

I was really impresssed with WWCF the short time I spent there. GDCFL has a pretty cool rule with coach firings; that's a nice touch.</p><p> </p><p>

I like the look of the WWCF more though as it seems more up-to-date.</p><p> </p><p>

I was curious as to how/why Michigan and OSU played in the middle of the season?</p><p> </p><p>

I'm still looking around WWCF, but I am interested. I'm just not sure which team to take.</p>

Hey, bud,

I was really impresssed with WWCF the short time I spent there. GDCFL has a pretty cool rule with coach firings; that's a nice touch.

I like the look of the WWCF more though as it seems more up-to-date.

I was curious as to how/why Michigan and OSU played in the middle of the season?

I'm still looking around WWCF, but I am interested. I'm just not sure which team to take.

Not sure abouT the UM/OSU...I guess at some point with the realignments the scheduling changed when the B1G went to 12 teams and a conf title game causing that to randomize as per week played.

We just finished the first recruiting sim so time to jump in..lol.

Back in 2012-2013 I had a stint as the Washington State team, so I'll go back to my WWCF roots and take the Cougars! It'll be a challenge, but living in San Diego now, I was hoping to land in the Pac 12, so Cougars it is.

We'll start by looking to conquer the state of Washington, and then make some headway in the Pac 12 itself after that.

I've downloaded the league file, but I can't open the league?

I was giving consideration to Kentucky, Oklahoma State, and Kansas as well. Kentucky has a 70,000 seat stadium which was appealing, but I couldn't imagine "moving" from San Diego (RL) to Kentucky haha. Sorry. Oklahoma State was appealing as a Lions fan for Barry's roots.

In the end, I was drawn more to the Pac 12 than the Big 12. The SEC...I'm a Yankee and totally fine with that.

Archived