Mods by Fleisch

Awesome work, as always Fleisch! Thank you!

A few notes:

-Daniel Bryan states he's been cleared by an NFL doctor but WWE refuses to clear him, should he be injury free in the game?

-Tetsuya Naito turned full on heel the past few months and is incredibly awesome at it. I would recommend (obviously) setting him as a heel but also bumping his heel and cocky performance. A cocky youth gimmick would probably best suit him, as he's New Japan's representative of the CMLL heel group Los Ingobernables. He went from a guy I could totally skip to being one of the must-see wrestlers of New Japan instantly. He's crushing it in the G1 Climax.

-I know ratings are very subjective, but I would say that Rusev has earned himself a nice ratings bump. Particularly selling (last summer's feud with Swagger when he cried as he applied the accolade due to Swagger's ankle work!), psychology, entertainment skills (his acting over the past few months while injured has been really great. He can cut a mean promo himself, without Lana too), and maybe a minor bump to his brawling and hardcore ratings? He's a pretty powerful dude and from what I get, the power skill has an impact on potential, so maybe that could get a bump. Again, I get that skills are very subjective and I could always edit them myself but I think there was a legitimate argument that Rusev has been one of the best wrestlers over the past year and a bit.

-More nitpicking: Pentagon Jr. should be a better brawler and hardcore wrestler. His menace is at 14 but he terrifies this grown man typing, and on Lucha Underground he's proven to be a pretty darn good promo man.

-Should Lucha Underground be property of El Rey? Should El Rey be part of the Televisa network group? The show is also on Unimas and Univision in Spanish.

Thanks again for this. I appreciate your hard work.

I think I'm going to start a game with Lucha Underground. They've really made me feel like a kid watching their show these past 9-10 months.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure if DB should be cleared in the game because the WWE hasn't cleared him and since the only people he works for are the WWE I don't think you could really clear him.

I agree completely on Pentagon Jr. He's very menacing and his work has been outstanding in LU. I can't actually recall any of his promos but his charisma and menace for sure deserve a bump :)

I really do feel Sting should be more than a 75 popularity.

Based on the balance of the mod, not really. 75 is very good, and Sting isn't as over as he once was, nor would he sell out an arena if he main evented a WWE show. Giving him over 75 would throw the mod off. Of course, you are free to change him in your version of the data. :)

All fixes done for next time.

Based on the balance of the mod, not really. 75 is very good, and Sting isn't as over as he once was, nor would he sell out an arena if he main evented a WWE show. Giving him over 75 would throw the mod off. Of course, you are free to change him in your version of the data. :)

All fixes done for next time.

Ok cool. Didn't mean to sound like I was bashing the mod. I love it dude! Sick work! :D

Just to put this in perspective, Orton is at 80, Roman Reigns is at 75, Rollins is at 71, Sheamus, Dolph, and Ambrose are at 70, and Kane is at 66. 75 is really high in this mod and means Sting is more popular than the reigning WWE champion.

Any chance of a Xavier Woods entertainment (mostly mic and acting) bump. He's pretty good as is, but he's been hilarious ever since New Day found their stride. Kofi at 88 charisma seems a bit high but his skipping/clapping routine and the whole New Day act has definitely given him a chance to shine in terms of charisma.

Just to put this in perspective, Orton is at 80, Roman Reigns is at 75, Rollins is at 71, Sheamus, Dolph, and Ambrose are at 70, and Kane is at 66. 75 is really high in this mod and means Sting is more popular than the reigning WWE champion.

Any chance of a Xavier Woods entertainment (mostly mic and acting) bump. He's pretty good as is, but he's been hilarious ever since New Day found their stride. Kofi at 88 charisma seems a bit high but his skipping/clapping routine and the whole New Day act has definitely given him a chance to shine in terms of charisma.

Yeah sorry. Didn't mean to start something. Was just making a comment. I guess I'm just used to playing Cpt.'s mods with overly inflated pop haha! :)

Yeah sorry. Didn't mean to start something. Was just making a comment. I guess I'm just used to playing Cpt.'s mods with overly inflated pop haha! :)

This mod is so awesome the pop, the stats, everything is reflective of a more modern era. I've really dug it. Play around with it some more I think you're gonna really like it :)

No need to apologize. When I first played the mod, I thought wrestlers were underrated across the board too. But, let's face it, compared to the '80s and '90s, wrestling isn't very popular and wrestlers have to do much more to get less of a reaction these days, so the skill and pop ratings found in the mod make sense.

No need to apologize. When I first played the mod, I thought wrestlers were underrated across the board too. But, let's face it, compared to the '80s and '90s, wrestling isn't very popular and wrestlers have to do much more to get less of a reaction these days, so the skill and pop ratings found in the mod make sense.

:) Nice. Gonna play around with WWE and see how it goes. Right off the bat you get a not enough stars warning considering Orton is the only active guy over a 77 pop. However a few wins for Roman fixes it easily. Thanks again for your explanation dude!

Ok cool. Didn't mean to sound like I was bashing the mod. I love it dude! Sick work! :D

You didn't sound like you were bashing it so don't worry. I'm open to ideas that are put constructively like yours was hence the response. Glad people are enjoying it. :)

Just a couple of minor things I have noticed...

Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman should be set to babyface

Summer Rae should be set to heel and as Rusevs manager

Jamie Noble, Joey Mercury and Triple H should be set to "any" usage, not personality/authority figure only

While I haven't seen anything officially, I would imagine Curtis Axels Axelmania gimmick should be removed

Undertaker should be set to "Major TV and above" not PPV

Sorry if these seem nitpicky. I love the mod and these are just changes I made myself...figured I would share :)

Just a couple of minor things I have noticed...

Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman should be set to babyface

Summer Rae should be set to heel and as Rusevs manager

Jamie Noble, Joey Mercury and Triple H should be set to "any" usage, not personality/authority figure only

While I haven't seen anything officially, I would imagine Curtis Axels Axelmania gimmick should be removed

Undertaker should be set to "Major TV and above" not PPV

Sorry if these seem nitpicky. I love the mod and these are just changes I made myself...figured I would share :)

Changed a few of them. Thanks.

The reason for Triple H/J&J Security being set up that way is so the AI doesn't use Triple H in matches every week. The only other alternative would be to set him to retired - in which case he'd be a Personality/Authrity figure any way. J&J I will take out their personality only option and they can go back to being Road Agents.

Changed a few of them. Thanks.

The reason for Triple H/J&J Security being set up that way is so the AI doesn't use Triple H in matches every week. The only other alternative would be to set him to retired - in which case he'd be a Personality/Authrity figure any way. J&J I will take out their personality only option and they can go back to being Road Agents.

Ok. That makes sense. One more thing, hasn't Samoa Joe now signed an exclusive deal with WWE?

-----You should probably add Patrick Clark from Tough Enough to the game. He works the indies and WWE are said to be interested in signing him to a deal. Would probably wait on the others, unless they already wrestle. Patrick has experience prior to Tough Enough. Mada worked a tag match with him this past weekend at any indy show too.

-----I would set Ric Flair as a Manager as well as Personality

-----AJ Styles is 38. You have him set as 37.

Hey guys, I'm a bit of a noob here but I have some questions:

What's the story on NXT being it's own company? I know personally I'd like to run WWE and NXT. Would I need to do a two player account and just run both to do that? Or there any good mods with them together?

Why is Main Event not around in this mod?

What's the story with the WWE Network? Nobody seems to use it for what it actually can be, home to PPVs, Superstars, NXT, Main Event, etc.

These are by no means criticisms as all of the modders do an excellent job and put in a lot of work. Just curious.

What's the story on NXT being it's own company? I know personally I'd like to run WWE and NXT. Would I need to do a two player account and just run both to do that? Or there any good mods with them together?

What's the story with the WWE Network? Nobody seems to use it for what it actually can be, home to PPVs, Superstars, NXT, Main Event, etc.

These are by no means criticisms as all of the modders do an excellent job and put in a lot of work. Just curious.

1) NXT is set up to act as a development territory, it's just how TEW works. You can't control them unless you modify Superstars to be NXT and promote the people you want to be on the NXT show from the NXT development system.

2) I think a promotion can only have 3 TV shows.

3) TEW isn't set up to really accurately reflect the WWE Network given that it launched after TEW 2013 and before that, no one really knew how it would work.

Hope these answer your questions. :)

1) NXT is set up to act as a development territory, it's just how TEW works. You can't control them unless you modify Superstars to be NXT and promote the people you want to be on the NXT show from the NXT development system.

2) I think a promotion can only have 3 TV shows.

3) TEW isn't set up to really accurately reflect the WWE Network given that it launched after TEW 2013 and before that, no one really knew how it would work.

Hope these answer your questions. :)

Thanks a lot. I think for number 2, you can only have three brands but you can have many shows.

Before I got locked out of my game for setting too many up (three tapings in one day..) I had 7 weekly shows (RAW, Smackdown, NXT, then 1 hr B shows for RAW and SD and half an hour C shows). Unfortunately, the game doesn't recognize B-shows being taped prior it seems so they count them as different tapings with different audiences.

Thanks again. :)

As the other 2 were answered, I shall give you my reasons for Main Event. It should be in the mod, just I don't think I've given it a TV slot because it is only apparently viewed on the WWE Network, which made it a bit difficult. Hope that clarifies things for you. :)

As the other 2 were answered, I shall give you my reasons for Main Event. It should be in the mod, just I don't think I've given it a TV slot because it is only apparently viewed on the WWE Network, which made it a bit difficult. Hope that clarifies things for you. :)

It does. Thank you for your work :)

Archived