Mods by Fleisch

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry if it came off as an attack, I was just genuinely curious why you gave the ratings you gave.

As for a comparison, it's not really a 1for1 with pop involved and influencing the match ratings. The highest I've gotten in that mod is an 86 with the wrestler's involved having a pop around 70, and the best I've gotten in your mod(less than 10 shows in, no big event so far) is an 82 with a six man tag with the pop's ranging from mid-60's to high-80's.

So again, not saying you're in the wrong at all, just wondering how you came to the numbers, and I couldn't help but be a little annoyed with all the road agent reports telling me about the lack of psychology in most of my matches, or being influenced by Meltzer's ratings and all the people raving about matches like Shibata/Ishii from WK10.

It's OK. I didn't think of it as an attack which is why I responded. As I said I got the numbers based on most of today's wrestlers inability to keep a crowd focused on the in ring action without input from agents. The numbers are low for most because of this, although some specific workers I may have unintentionally low balled in the psychology dept. due to not knowing enough about them. I shall go through Japan next time I've time to work on the mod.

Having just realised the demo is out Monday, I will begin the conversion of data over on Monday after work. I can then give a more specific release date. The new pack may not be complete but you can use the old Chronicles pics for those people you have missing until the entire pack is done. I shall only be working on pictures for this week (when I have time) so anything else will now wait until the conversion.

For those interested in the Diablo X mod, it WILL make an appearance on 2016 because it is my longest running mod (12 years this year) and it may also get revamped at some point. RWC will get priority though as it seems to be more popular. The excitement is now kicking in!

My thoughts and prayers are all going towards this mod being ready for the full version release. Do we know yet how time consuming it will be to convert to 16 and if you think it will be ready for the full version release?

Also, do you have a webpage or some place I can donate? The high worker count is what makes it just about the only mod I use. Can't tell you how much I appreciate the work you put into this mod, so I would like to show you, with a donation :D

My thoughts and prayers are all going towards this mod being ready for the full version release. Do we know yet how time consuming it will be to convert to 16 and if you think it will be ready for the full version release?

Also, do you have a webpage or some place I can donate? The high worker count is what makes it just about the only mod I use. Can't tell you how much I appreciate the work you put into this mod, so I would like to show you, with a donation :D

Until the new game comes out, I'm not entirely sure. I highly doubt it'll be ready for May 2nd as I've still got additions and updates to make to the data, as well as getting it "new feature ready".

I appreciate the offer of a donation, but I do this for the love of the game. The fact you and others enjoy playing it is enough to keep me motivated to release it so no donation necessary. Thanks for the words of support. :)

Just saw the first page, are Zack Gibson & "Flash" Morgan Webster still being included for 2016's release?

Pictures cut for both so indeed they will be. I can't promise they will be spot on in terms of stats (I've only seen Webster wrestle twice (both were at CHIKARA King Of Trios '15) and Gibson I'm basing it off of what others have said). If you have any more insight into either, then let me know and I can try to get them as close as possible to where they should be in terms of stats etc...

Sorry if this is odd, but is there a reason IWRG is not a promotion in the game? Wanted to battle CMLL and AAA in Mexico. Would have been great to not have to create own promotion.

Great mod. :)

I know absolutely nothing about IWRG so haven't put them in as I can't do them justice. I would be adding them "blind" effectively. I don't like adding promotions that I know nothing about unless, like VampiroEl and a few others have done, you create them how they should be (roster etc) in game and send me them. Then I'd be happy to import them in.

"Pictures cut for both so indeed they will be. I can't promise they will be spot on in terms of stats (I've only seen Webster wrestle twice (both were at CHIKARA King Of Trios '15) and Gibson I'm basing it off of what others have said). If you have any more insight into either, then let me know and I can try to get them as close as possible to where they should be in terms of stats etc..."

ICW's on demand has a Webster match from their Imagination Land show on October 31st and Gibson has appeared there a few times recently. Both are main fixtures on Progress shows so you could see their matches there if you want to research them. Glad they've been added in :D

Fleisch,there has been a terrible mistake in Kane's bio,look at this:

"Glenn Thomas Jacobs, better known by his ring name Kane, is an American professional wrestler. Born in Torrejón de Ardoz, Spain(...)"

._. I don't see the mistake? If you mean Fleisch didn't put Torrejón de Ardoz, Madrid, Spain...well, he just shortened it some. He was born to an American couple stationed in Spain.

"Glenn Thomas Jacobs, better known by his ring name Kane, is an American professional wrestler. Born in Torrejón de Ardoz, Spain(...)"

Well Kane was born in Spain and his parents were American, so there's no mistake.

I wouldn't say "terrible" mistake. That'd be if I said his real name was Debra and he had a Panda mask fetish. I just forgot to put in Madrid but didn't think it mattered too much. He doesn't consider himself Spanish. :)

I wouldn't say "terrible" mistake. That'd be if I said his real name was Debra and he had a Panda mask fetish. I just forgot to put in Madrid but didn't think it mattered too much. He doesn't consider himself Spanish. :)

If you're born is Spain,you are Spanish.

I had no friggin Idea it was Madrid,seriously,I don't study Spain geography.

And "Terrible Mistake" is a phrase that is in my head for sometime now,sorry :/

And,Panda Mask fetish?THAT'S A BAD EXAMPLE!

Okay,back to saving TNA then...

That's not really how it works. If you're born in Spain to Spanish parents, sure...

Take Ted Cruz, for instance...born in Canada, of American & Puerto Rican parents...still American. (without getting into conspiracy theories or politics)

I think someone needs a Bayley hug. :p Kane is an American regardless. I have a cousin who was born in Spain yet he (like Kane) has dual nationality meaning he can be classed as Spanish or British just as Kane can be classed as American or Spanish.

As far as I know, it is only the US, which has the "if you are born within our borders you have our nationality" rules. Take me for example, I am born in Germany, raised in Germany, yet have no german blood or german nationality, or passport, nor do I even identify as being German.

If you're parents are American citizens then you are American regardless of where you're born. I see you're not from the USA, but that's part of how citizenship here has worked for a century at least.

Archived