Mods by Fleisch

Different nations have different rules on claiming nationality... but in the case of Kane, he may have been born in Spain but he's of American parents and has lived his life in America. You can list him as either Spanish or American, but for the sake of TEW I'd list him as American... partly so that his regen will come out with a name from the English language pool rather than the Spanish language pool. :p

I'm another of those people with dual nationality that could even become triple nationality depending on how Scotland goes in future. I am Scottish, British and Danish (by birth and parentage) so I'm lucky in being able to pick and choose what countries I support for sporting events and the Eurovision Song Contest. :D

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This Kane debate is almost as old as TEW/EWR itself.

There was a misconception that because Kane's parents were stationed in Spain that he is automatically a US citizen because the base technically counts as US soil, but that's not actually true. However, because Kane's parents are US citizens, it makes him American no matter where he was born. Dual citizenship varies depending on the Country, as stated before.

I managed to get some unexpected time on this today. I have updated the title histories, as well as renaming the NXT belts to their official names.

I also managed to get cut another 30 pictures (everyone beginning with B is now done, as too are NGW and SWS). I think there are 861 people yet to have a picture cut but I'm trying my hardest (with help) to get these done.

There have been quite a few deletions too of people I just didn't want in the data anymore. I think it's between 20 and 30 free agents are gone, however at some point I will be adding a few more people in that are more relevant than those I deleted.

• 2 weeks later...

Sad to see this is the end of the TEW2013 Mod. I love your mods and will now need to try an keep it updated myself :-(

I could just buy TEW 2016. I'm not going to, because it's a massive step back from TEW 2013 and is actually not a good game.

Thanks for the mods Fleisch and hopefully once you have released your mod for 2016 I can give the demo another go with fresh eyes.

• 2 weeks later...
Sad to see this is the end of the TEW2013 Mod. I love your mods and will now need to try an keep it updated myself :-(

I could just buy TEW 2016. I'm not going to, because it's a massive step back from TEW 2013 and is actually not a good game.

Thanks for the mods Fleisch and hopefully once you have released your mod for 2016 I can give the demo another go with fresh eyes.

Which part of the game don't you like? Although the demo was kind of buggy, Adam has released so many updates and made so many changes to the game that people have requested. At first when it came out I honestly preferred 2013 over it, but now I enjoy 2016 since a lot of the new updates came out for it. It takes a bit of getting used to the UI at first, but 2013 was the exact same way after 2010.

There's also new skins, and Fleisch just released the Beta for his next release. I probably won't download it until its fully done, but I expect that mod will greatly improve my immersion in the game as I just can't get into the Cornellverse.

Hey, not sure if people will agree with me, but I feel like some of a star qualities are a bit low. Particularly with some of the WWE guys (Bray, Finn, Rollins). I don't know if I just don't get what star quality is suppose to represent, I always assumed star quality meant how easily people get over/are marketable due to their presence, and those three in particular seem like they would have higher in that case. It feels like it would be impossible to replace Cena as the WWE's figurehead, ever, in the current game. Maybe I'm way off, but I appreciate the mod, keep up the good work!

Archived