Mods by Fleisch

Yeah his summer of Punk promo was great but it was great because it was like "oh damn we've been saying that forever....he just called HHH a doofus and he was SHOOTING". His SES stuff was good too his entire feud with Rey was really good and his mic work was really good but it should be. He's been doing straight edge promos over half his life. If you tell anybody to go out there and be yourself and cut the same promo you've been cutting since you were a kid I think everyone would be really good at those. Punk is good but he's not all time great good. Really the best thing about Punk IS his mic work because his in ring work is average at best. Like I said his strikes are so sloppy, which I think is a lot of indy works. Tajiri now THERE was a guy that when he kicked you it was felt through your television screen. He blows a lot of spots, his elbow drop is embarrassing. I don't hate the guy but its irritating how because he makes shooty comments and he's self aware of the internet and caters to them more so than maybe any other mic worker that beause he says the things everyone else wants to hear and says themselves and because he says he's the best in the world people are like "yeah". Just personal assesment on him. Much like how outside of Dolph Ziggler being a really good bumper he's not all that great yet people were clamoring for him to be World Champion when I don't even know what Dolph's character is let alone has he ever cut a promo that I said "that guy is the best guy in the company he needs to be champion". Heck even his finisher is a bit on the weak side and looks like he takes more damage than himself.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you go into the editor screen and click on "Create New Database" did you then take the downloaded database and copy it into that folder over the old database? It sounds like you're taking the database and just trying to play it from somewhere other than inside of TEW.

Did you go into the editor screen and click on "Create New Database" did you then take the downloaded database and copy it into that folder over the old database? It sounds like you're taking the database and just trying to play it from somewhere other than inside of TEW.

no it was a .rar file when it got downloaded. the april mod had no issues

Yeah I'm not sure as long as you're extracting it and copying it into the database in the right place then there isn't any reason it wouldn't work.

Could be an eLicense problem. Did you pirate the game? If so, the eLicense could be corrupt. Or, the eLicense you got with the game was broken (a rarity but it happens).

At any rate, your best bet is to message Scott Vibert, the guy in charge of tech for Grey Dog, and if there is a problem stopping you from importing databases onto the game, he should be able to point it out.

I am no tech guy, but hopefully I helped somewhat :)

can't access the mod since when it downloaded it tells me i do not have the nessecary program to run it,

I have TEW13

Not sure why that's happening I'm afraid. Might be one for the tech support forum. I just downloaded it and started it up to check it hadn't somehow got corrupted but it's working fine.

any chance of blessing us with a august release fleisch? :D

I'm thinking about it. Just depends if I can get everything done in the next few days. Part of me was going to hold off until September, but as the first ever version of this mod was released August 2013, I am tempted to release it early.

For now... watch this space.

Going through and noticed that the Vaudevillian's have a 0% tag team experience in the mod. I'm sure this is an oversight and maybe its been fixed for the next update I just thought I'd put this here :)

You've reminded me.... I've forgotten to put on the list I need to check tag teams as I think a few might need to be upped in terms of experience. Thanks.

Chad Gable needs to be in the next data. I assume you'll be ready, willing... and Gable to do that :D :D :D

And I'm looking for King Cuerno (El Hijo del Fantasma) in the July data, and can't find him? Any idea if he's under a different name?

Hijo del Fantasma

August 2015... so far

Added Jun Kasai (linked title history)

Added Chris Melendez

Added Shadow WX (linked title history)

Added Vader (linked title history)

Added Sara Lee (to debut in October 2015)

Added Mike Bailey (linked CZW BOB 2015 win)

Added Toshiaki Kawada (linked title history)

Added Pastor William Eavers

Added Apolo

Added Jax Dane

Added Chas Betts (Chad Gable in NXT)

Added Luster the Legend

Added Adam Thornstowe

Added Gosaku (Alter-ego Bio-Monster DNA)

Added El Technico

Added The Great Kasaki

Added Riea Von Slasher

Added Cremator Von Slasher

Added Michelle Starr (Road Agent)

Added Sendai Sachiko

Added Gillian Jacobs (User Character)

Changed TNA Contracts to PPA (except Kurt Angle & Jeff Hardy)

Decreased TNA's US overness slightly

Kagetora given Torn ACL (6 months)

Angelina Love Pregnancy (9 months)

Removed Injury - Undertaker

Removed Injury - Reby Sky

Removed Injury - Adam Cole

Set Tyler Bates to 19 not 23

Changed Magnus name to Nick Aldis in GFW

Changed Jessie McKay's name to Jessie in NXT

Changed KC Cassidy's name to Cassie in NXT

Added Bobby Roode to GFW (PPA)

Added Meiko Satomura to STARDOM (PPA)

Added Cheerleader Melissa to STARDOM (PPA)

Added Nick Gage to CZW (PPA)

Added Chad Gable to NXT (Developmental)

Added Dalton Castle to ROH (PPA)

Added Gregory Helms to TNA (PPA - Road Agent)

Removed Hulk Hogan from WWE

Retired David Otunga (Set as personality in WWE for now)

Retired Serena Deeb

Retired Josh Alexander

Set Kana to on hiatus

Removed Jim Ross from hiatus

Sett Roddy Piper to deceased

Increased Ezekial Jacksons Egotistical personality

Tweaked various announcers stats

Increased Rockstar Spud's US popularity

Available for New Area - Matt Taven (Japan)

Added Dating Relationship - Tessa Blanchard & Riccochet

Added Dating Relationship - Austin Aries & Divina Fly

Added Dating Relationship - Riea Von Slasher & Cremator Von Slasher

Added Blood Relationship - DASH Chisako & Sandai Sachiko

Added Strong Friendship - Myzteziz & Averno

Added Marriage - Davey Richards & Angelina love

Added Tag Team - The New california Dolls (Cheerleader Melissa & Chelsea Diamond)

Added Tag Team - Holy Demon Army (Akira Taue & Toshiaki Kawada)

Added Tag Team - Reno SCUM (Luster the Legend & Adam Thornstowe)

Deactivated Tag Team - Bloody Chaos (Toru Yano and Takashi Iizuka) Inactive Regular

Increased various teams experience

Added TV Show - BJW Deathmatch Wars (Samurai TV)

Added TV Show - GFW Amped (Off Air)

Title updates: 29/07/2015

Added NWA North American Heavyweight Title

Looking at the TNA tapings, things there are going to get a whole hell of a lot more confusing in the coming weeks! Therefor, September will most definitely NOT have an update so I can bypass all that (an August update will replace it). After which I will release an update in October, hopefully by which time the TNA/GFW thing will be less convoluted and difficult to implement. It would be so much easier if you could have a "Loan" option in the editor with regards to workers.

I love the concept Jarrett is trying with GFW, but damn it's hard to get it running realistically in TEW.

Expect Augusts update to be uploaded by the end of Saturday UK time (Sunday morning at the latest). I am just adding the last touches to the update and making sure there are no obvious errors... although I fully expect to miss something - human nature!

EDIT: I have just had to set another one of my favourite wrestlers as a child to deceased. R.I.P. Roddy Piper.

Looking at the TNA tapings, things there are going to get a whole hell of a lot more confusing in the coming weeks! Therefor, September will most definitely NOT have an update so I can bypass all that (an August update will replace it). After which I will release an update in October, hopefully by which time the TNA/GFW thing will be less convoluted and difficult to implement. It would be so much easier if you could have a "Loan" option in the editor with regards to workers.

I love the concept Jarrett is trying with GFW, but damn it's hard to get it running realistically in TEW.

Expect Augusts update to be uploaded by the end of Saturday UK time (Sunday morning at the latest). I am just adding the last touches to the update and making sure there are no obvious errors... although I fully expect to miss something - human nature!

EDIT: I have just had to set another one of my favourite wrestlers as a child to deceased. R.I.P. Roddy Piper.

RIP Roddy Piper. So sad. :(

FIRST POST UPDATED WITH AUGUST'S RWC DATA

Hopefully there shouldn't be too much wrong with it, but you never know! Try not to go into the narratives folder in the editor. I added a couple to flash up during the game (testing the waters) and think it spoils it if you know when and where they will pop up. Enjoy.

I haven't looked at the new data but I was going over announcer exp in the old data and I noticed that Tenay and Tazz have excellenct exp together yet Cole/Lawler and Cole/Taz have adequate. I was wondering if there was a reason behidn that/ I would figure that with Cole and Tazz having like eight years together and Cole/Lawler having what fiveish now? That they would have excellent exp together. Anyway I'm enjoying the mod I can't praise enough how balanced the stats and pop are.

Archived