The Return of T-Zone (HYPE)

After a long hiatus from the TEW game certain life events have gave me much more free time again. As a result of that I am getting back in to the modding game. The original base data it will be based off is the February Mr. Canada data but already a lot of things have changed in terms of revamping popularity for starters as well as changing certain workers and also adding extra promotions/workers etc. so it will be virtually unrecognisable from what it was hopefully.

Much like Mr. Canada himself I make data primarily for myself so stats and such are always subjective but here is an early list of the promotions I am planning on having in the first release (No release date yet as depends how fast things get done) although I am open to suggestions.

Just a note in other areas, some promotions such as IWA Mid South are very difficult to pin down referees etc so for game realism for the moment PJ Drummond for example will be added to them so they have a referee at all. Making sure every promotion has a referee from the start etc. for realism.

Confirmed in Bold/Others Tentatively Planned

United States

AAW: Professional Wrestling Redefined

Absolute Intense Wrestling

Beyond Wrestling

Chaotic Wrestling

CHIKARA

Combat Zone Wrestling

EVOLVE Wrestling

Family Wrestling Entertainment

Full Impact Pro

IWA: Mid South

Lucha Underground

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla

Queens of Combat

Ring of Honor

SHIMMER Women's Athletes

SHINE Wrestling

Squared Circle Wrestling

Total Nonstop Action Wrestling

WWE

WWE NXT

Canada

Capital City Championship Combat

International Wrestling Syndicate

Mexico

Asistencia Asesoria Y Administracion

Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre

Desastre Total Ultraviolento

British Isles

4 Front Wrestling

All-Star Wrestling

Bellatrix Female Warriors

Insane Championship Wrestling

International Pro Wrestling: UK

New Generation Wrestling

Preston City Wrestling

PROGRESS Wrestling

Revolution Pro Wrestling

SWA: ZERO1 Scotland

Japan

All Japan Pro-Wrestling

Big Japan Pro Wrestling

DDT Pro-Wrestling

Dragon-Gate Pro-Wrestling

Ice Ribbon

JWP Joshi Puroresu

Kaientai Dojo

Michinoku Pro-Wrestling

New Japan Pro-Wrestling

Osaka Pro-Wrestling

Pro Wrestling ZERO1

Pro-Wrestling NOAH

REINA

SENDAI Girls Pro-Wrestling

World Woman Pro-Wrestling Diana

Wrestle-1

Europe

Westside Xtreme Wrestling

Australia

Pro Wrestling Australia

So as mentioned any thoughts on any different promotions to add or anyone who feels they could help with certain promotions etc. are welcomed. I will keep people updated on progress in this thread as time goes on.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd add Dragon Gate into Japan for definite, they're like the #2 company in Japan right now. www.iheartdg.com is a great resource for the goings-on in Dragon Gate.

Also, I'm not great with stats (not for real world anyways) but I can definitely help out with any Scottish promotions you intend to add. I'd maybe put WrestleZone in for another Scottish promotion as well. They run the north of Scotland and are almost entirely different roster wise than the likes of ICW & SWA.

I'd add Dragon Gate into Japan for definite, they're like the #2 company in Japan right now. www.iheartdg.com is a great resource for the goings-on in Dragon Gate.

Also, I'm not great with stats (not for real world anyways) but I can definitely help out with any Scottish promotions you intend to add. I'd maybe put WrestleZone in for another Scottish promotion as well. They run the north of Scotland and are almost entirely different roster wise than the likes of ICW & SWA.

Any help with the Scottish side of things would be great in terms of rosters etc...I am not sure why what happened with Dragon Gate, they are in the game just missed off that list for some reason, rest assured they are in.

Any help with the Scottish side of things would be great in terms of rosters etc...I am not sure why what happened with Dragon Gate, they are in the game just missed off that list for some reason, rest assured they are in.

I can kinda help with some English promotions as well. https://wrestleropesuk.wordpress.com/ is another great site to use for UK details. They post show results from most of the UK promotions.

I would love to see New Generation Wrestling in a mod. I've been going to their shows regularly for about 18 months so if you need any info I am happy to help out where I can.

A full roster breakdown would be ideal as well as pretty much all the information you can provide on the majority of the lesser known workers that work for them and don't really venture elsewhere in the UK

Looking forward too it! I never intended for the small updates I'm doing to Fleish's work to be a permanent thing, and T-Zone was the old go too.

Only thing I'd like to maybe suggest is adding Alpha-1 to Canada. I see you have C4 which is nice, but between the Canadians you need to add anyway, Alpha 1 fits in pretty easy and really helps flesh out Ontario's scene at least. I was planning on throwing them in the next post-WM thing I release, so you can just straight up lift stuff from there and adjust to your liking if needed.

Good to see that Beyond Wrestling is in it! I might be able to help you with some stuff for the european scene especially in regard of the wXw, GSW and GWF if needed!

In terms of the European scene any help would be great as outside of wXw I do not really know much to be honest although as far as I am aware wXw and GSW are run by the same people now I think or the same company

Just a little progress report, I would say I am about 50-55 percent done with the mod to a standard I would like it to be for a release. Here is the finalised list of promotions along with the owner/booker of them as generally if I can help it I try to have promotions not having same person own and book so in game they don't then just hire a head booker. Also promotions like CZW/WSU that are both owned by DJ Hyde there has to be a bit of creative license used as people cannot share position of power. Also some are placeholder for the time being until I gather more information.

4 Front Wrestling - Owner Philip Carter/Booker David Sharp

AAW: Professional Wrestling Redefined - Owner Jim Lynam/Booker Daryck St. Holmes

Absolute Intense Wrestling - Owner Chandler Biggins/Booker John Thorne

All Japan Pro-Wrestling - Owner Jun Akiyama/Booker Suwama

All-Star Wrestling - Owner Brian Dixon/Booker Dean Allmark

Asistencia Asesoria Y Administracion - Owner Joaquin Roldan/Booker Dorian Roldan

Bellatrix Female Warriors - Owner Saraya Knight/Booker Ricky Knight

Beyond Wrestling - Owner Denver Colorado/Booker Jaka

Big Japan Pro Wrestling - Owner Eiji Tosaka/Booker Ryuji Ito

Capital City Championship Combat - Owner Mark Pollesel/Booker Mike Rotch

Chaotic Wrestling - Owner Jamie Jamitkowski/Booker Brian Milonas

CHIKARA - Owner Mike Quackenbush/Booker Robbie Ellis

Combat Zone Wrestling - Owner DJ Hyde/Booker Sozio

Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre - Owner Paco Alonso/Booker Brazo De Oro

DDT Pro-Wrestling - Owner Sanshiro Takagi/Booker Danshoku Dino

Desastre Total Ultraviolento - Owner Crazy Boy/Booker Joe Lider

Dragon Gate Pro Wrestling - Owner President Okamura/Booker Genki Horiguchi

EVOLVE Wrestling - Owner Gabe Sapolsky/Booker Lenny Leonard

Family Wrestling Entertainment - Owner Jordan Schneider/Booker Tommy Dreamer

Full Impact Pro - Owner Sal Hamaoui/Booker Mister St. Laurent

Ice Ribbon - Owner Tetsuya Koda/Booker Tsukasa Fujimoto

Inoki Genome Federation - Owner Antonio Inoki/Booker Simon Inoki

Insane Championship Wrestling - Owner Mark Dallas/Booker Billy Kirkwood

International Pro Wrestling: UK - Owner Dan Edler/Booker Vince Russo

International Wrestling Syndicate - Owner PCP Crazy F'N Manny/Booker Sexxxy Eddy

IWA: Mid-South - Owner Ian Rotten/Booker JC Rotten

JWP Joshi Puroresu - Owner Kiyoshi Shinozaki/Booker Command Bolshoi

Kaientai Dojo - Owner TAKA Michinoku/Booker Ricky Fuji

Lucha Underground - Owner Mark Burnett/Booker Chavo Guerrero Jr.

Michinoku Pro Wrestling - Owner The Great Sasuke/Booker Jinsei Shinzaki

New Generation Wrestling - Booker and Owner Unknown

New Japan Pro-Wrestling - Owner Takaaki Kidani/Booker Gedo

Osaka Pro Wrestling - Owner Yuji Sakagami/Booker Kuishinbo Kamen

Preston City Wrestling - Owner Steven Fludder/Booker Lionheart

Pro Wrestling FREEDOMS - Owner Takashi Sasaki/Booker Jun Kasai

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla - Owner Super Dragon/Booker Joey Ryan

Pro Wrestling ZERO1 - Owner Shinjiro Otani/Booker Masato Tanaka

PROGRESS Wrestling - Owner Jim Smallman/Booker Jon Briley

Pro-Wrestling NOAH - Owner Akira Taue/Booker Naomichi Marufuji

Queens of Combat - Owner Sojourner Bolt/Booker Jessicka Havok

REINA Joshi Puroresu - Owner Syuri/Booker Unknown

Revolution Pro Wrestling - Owner Andy Quildan/Booker Andy Simmonz

Ring Of Honor - Owner Cary Silkin/Booker Delirious

Sendai Girls' Pro Wrestling - Owner Meiko Satomura/Booker Unknown

SHIMMER Women Athletes - Owner Dave Prazak/Booker Allison Danger

SHINE Wrestling - Owner Lexie Fyfe/Booker Daffney

Squared Circle Wrestling - Zaquary Springate III/Booker Jimmy Olsen

SWA: ZERO1 Scotland - Owner Conscience/Booker Unknown

Total Nonstop Action Wrestling - Owner Dixie Carter/Booker Dave Lagana

Westside Xtreme Wrestling - Owner Felix Kohlenberg/Booker Tassilo Jung

Women Superstars Uncensored - Owner Maven Bentley/Booker Sassy Stephie

World Women's Wrestling Diana - Owner Kyoko Inoue/Booker Unknown

Wrestle-1 - Owner Keiji Mutoh/Booker Daichi Murayama

WWE - Owner Vince McMahon/Booker Triple H

WWE NXT - Owner Canyon Ceman/Booker Mickey Keegan

Here is the stats at the moment

Agers 0

Alliances 4

Alliance Members 14

Alter Egos 1155

Angles 453

Announcer Experience 14 (haven't touched this yet)

Chemistry 21 (Havent touched this yet)

Companies 62 (Complete)

Company Relationships 26 (Haven't really touched this yet)

Dojos 68 (Complete barring any last minute changes)

Dojo Graduates 386 (Ongoing)

End of Year 18 (In need of a revamp to bring in line with the Observer)

Eras 0

Events 163 (Not yet touched)

Event Names 960

Gimmicks 499

Hall of Immortals 91

Injuries 372

Locations 5374

Match Types 154

Media Groups 12

Moves 2727

Move Sets 1795

Narratives 0

PPV Carriers 27

PPV Agreements 27

Stables 79

Starting Injuries 6

Starting Storylines 0

Teams 528

Team Names 450

Titles 193 (Not yet done titles for new promotions added)

Title Lineages 4705

Tour Names 88

Tribute Shows 0 (Not aware of any, any suggestions welcome)

TV Networks 90

TV Shows 26

TV Show Slots 41

Tv Show Names 217

Workers 1763 (About 65-70% done)

Worker Relationships 546 (Ongoing)

Worker Names 9701

A suggestion, I see you are going for no duo owner/booker roles, so as you said some creative license.

I think Bryce Remsburg or Hallowicked would make a way better stand in for the booker of Chikara. They are both much more active behind the scenes as I'm assuming you know. Hallowicked has been helping Quack train in the WrestleFactory for years now. And Remsburg from all I can tell seems to be Quack's main sounding board. I know from my time around Ontario that even if there is a booker, they always have their main guy to bounce shit off of, and although its an assumption, it seems to probably be Bryce in Chikara. Ellis is just a figurehead in the same way Bob Saget was.

I do like you went with my Canyon/Keegan NXT combo. But with a new data, it might be worth while to just toss Ryan Ward in as the head booker of NXT. Keegan has some mysterious role since he suffered a career ending injury, and it is basically Dusty's assistant. Dusty was at one point the head booker, but with HHH down there more and Ward, I think he's focused more on training with just lots of stroke. I could never bring myself to add Ward because you can never find info on WWE writers (BIRTHDAY) so Keegan is a fine stand in which also allows more flexibility if people want to use Dusty in WWE, even though hes the more obvious choice for a stand in.

Technically John Gaburick is the head of creative in TNA, not Lagana. Lagana is the top guy under Gaburick, but Gaburick is basically the Stephanie of TNA. Where technically WWE has a head writer for each show (despite no more brand split) they still answer to Stephanie, who answers to Vince, with pull from everyone else. Lagana answers to Gaburick. If Lagana is TNA's head booker, then Ranjin Singh is WWE's.

Robert Rodriguez would probably be a better fit for Lucha Underground's owner. Burnett is just an Executive Producer of a television show (secures funds and brand deals and other BS a producer does) Rodriguez is technically that too. However, Lucha Underground is basically a network owned wrestling promotion that decided to affiliate with AAA (working agreement) to secure most of its talent. So El Rey Network owns Lucha Underground. And who owns El Rey? Technically its owned by many people (including other networks) but the single name is Robert Rodriguez, who basically keeps the whole thing together.

Really looking forward to checking this out regardless of how you do stuff though!

Thanks for the information Mr C..in terms of CHIKARA I mainly went with Ellisa as to be honest in a test game I was running I was wanting to sign a lot of the other candidates. Going forward to be honest what I hear more and more various places is that since the resurrection Icarus has a massive amount of influence so it might be worth making him the head booker. Certainly a few options for them.

The NXT thing in a similar way to how you mentioned I considered Ward but finding information is very difficult so that might have to stay as is for now.

I will have a look in to the Gaburick thing too.

On the topic of Lucha Underground I kind of wish you could just have the network own it as a whole rather than needing a specific person, I will look in to the Rodriguez thing.

Just as an aside I am sure you can see I have Mike Rotch as the booker of C*4 now whilst he will no doubt have a creative input I also hope maybe one day to add Inter-Species so being from the area if you know who their head booker might possibly be then any information would be great

C4 is like every Ontario promotion. The Owner is the booker. Very few places have someone else as the actual booker over the owner. Most guys will have their inner circle they talk to, from wrestlers to random friends who help set up the ring (THAT WAS ME!) but it generally comes down the owner booking it at the end of the day.

If you wanted to go with the guy who COULD book/has the most influence. MVP is probably the best bet for C4. Though I know Twiggy & Mike Bailey also have a lot of influence as to what happens up there, but MVP seems the best bet for simulation/who people might hire away purposes.

As for the Lucha Underground thing. El Rey Network was founded by Rodriguez who got other networks involved to utilize their resources & money. He's the Ted Turner of El Rey. So if El Rey owns LU, then Rodriguez makes the most sense. And on top of that, he is the same as Burnett from any other perspective too, listed as an Executive Producer.

Couple of UK corrections.

Insane Championship Wrestling - Owner Mark Dallas/Booker Chris Renfrew

SWA: ZERO1 Scotland - Owner John Graham/Booker Jam O'Malley

Conscience hasn't been involved with SWA for quite some time, there was a whole mini-revolution in like 2008 where he left and Damian O'Connor & John Graham stepped up to run it. Damo stepped down this year to focus on wrestling so Jam stepped up.

It is entirely possible to have the Owner also be the Booker without the company attempting to hire someone else as the Booker. It appears to be based on the personality of the Owner, you just have to tool around with their personality until you find a point where they won't attempt to hire a new Booker and will keep themselves in that position. I found that the "Company Man" preset works well.

Also, John Gaburick is the TNA Vice President and Director of Talent Relations, he oversees the Creative department, but I don't believe he does any of the actual writing himself, I would keep David Lagana as the Booker. It just makes more sense to me, at least that's what I did in my own personal mod.

Thanks for the info guys.

C4 I think MVP or Twiggy would work best as Bailey is really branching out these days and working everywhere, seems to be one of the big breakouts as of late.

MHero: Thanks for the two Scottish corrections...everywhere was listing him (Conscience) as owner although I could not find him working for a long time, I guess that explains it.

As for the owner/booker thing I would not want to take the chance or have a need to falsify personalities and such, plus as mentioned it is how I prefer to play

Just a little update, worker count is now 1837 as I move on the UK and Europe, all of United States, Mexico and Canada are done barring any last minute changes near release date...if I am honest the way things are going I am hoping for an early to mid April release most likely for the first version.

A little favour I need, obviously with a lot of new workers comes a lot of new cuts, can someone provide me with the Chronicles male and female backgrounds please.

Edit: Just a little note on the suggestions of promotions, maybe for the future they could be considered as I am always open to suggestions. Inter-Species wrestling as a side note is a promotion I love but much like CHIKARA there are a lot of workers pulling double duty and the like so it can be hard although I love what Mike Rotch has done there and will certainly look to add them at some point.

Archived