MAW: A New Era Begins

Yeah the worst part was that I was totally recharged on this game and had some ideas and was really excited about the prospects. I wish there was a way to recover the game or at least start it out around the same place. I guess I could monkey with the money so I had the same contracts, money, prestige and popularity and just go "back" to 2006 (as if the previous 7 years started in 1999) with the promotion. It was such a struggle to get a TV contract that it's such a shame to have it end the way it did. But what can you do. If you guys liked this diary I'm sure you'll like the next one I try to come up with...hopefully anyways!! :)

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=shipshirt]I guess I could monkey with the money so I had the same contracts, money, prestige and popularity and just go "back" to 2006 (as if the previous 7 years started in 1999) with the promotion.[/QUOTE] If you can list as much of that information as possible I can do it for you. You won't have the histories, and the other promotions will be mostly reset (unless you can remember their rosters!), but it'll allow you to continue.

Thanks Adam but that's ok...I've closed the door on this chapter of my dynasty-writin' life hahaha :) I've started the new XXCW diary and I'm having fun with that...so better to move onto new pastures than go back and rehash old ones and all that :) I like that this one closed with them getting a TV deal...nice bookend to it and now I can go off and try to create something new with guys I haven't really used before!

Archived