Question about Hall of Immortals

I saw on the TEW Wikia it said ....

CriteriaEdit

To be eligible for the Hall of Immortals, a wrestler must have accomplished the following traits:

Attain 100% popularity in any country

Headline a Legendary event

Win Match of the Year or Wrestler of the Year in the Year-End Awards

Win a promotion's major title in a promotion with popularity of National or higher

Wrestle a match at A* quality.

Does this mean a wrestler has to accomplish all of the above to make it or do they just have to accomplish one of those?

I saw on the TEW Wikia it said ....

CriteriaEdit

To be eligible for the Hall of Immortals, a wrestler must have accomplished the following traits:

Attain 100% popularity in any country

Headline a Legendary event

Win Match of the Year or Wrestler of the Year in the Year-End Awards

Win a promotion's major title in a promotion with popularity of National or higher

Wrestle a match at A* quality.

Does this mean a wrestler has to accomplish all of the above to make it or do they just have to accomplish one of those?

I thought the way it worked was that each "requirement" was assigned a value and there was a ceiling of some amount that had to be breached in order to get inducted. I'm pretty sure wrestling an A* match is worth something like 4% toward the 100% total.

I think. It's been a long time since I tried playing around with it. You can go into the editor (pre-game) and play around with inducting people to see the percentages/values needed.

Thanks - where in the editor do you adjust those percentages? Also, in-game does it tell you if someone is going to be inducted

If somebody is set up in the editor to be a future inductee the n yes (this means regardless of what they achieve they will be inducted)

But I don't think it does if someone works their way into their. Untill they are inducted, which I believe is when they retire or die, but not straight away

Archived