Edit In Additional Teams

Brian (or anyone, please):

I'm looking for instructions regarding how to edit in additional teams for the FB College Basketball game, but no instructions exist in this forum.

Can you please help me out?

For the record, I'm in between seasons right now, and hope I don't have to start over with a "new game."

Thanks, much....

Brian:

Thank you so much for your help.

What about adding team specific logos? Is that another change in which I must wait until right after I choose "End Season"?

And what are the steps/procedures that must be followed in adding teams and adding team specific logos.

• 11 months later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="genie2369" data-cite="genie2369" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39488" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>After you add in the teams they have no players on them how do you add players to the team?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Keep simming. You will get a chance to try to add transfer players during the transfer phase. Any spots that are open will be filled by walk-ons, much like real life. You'll then get to recruit to the number of scholarships you didn't fill with transfers during the first recruiting cycle as you would with a normal team.</p>

Archived