Gureisu Pro: Contest of Realms (Thunderverse)

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b500/theswanton/T-Verse/Gureisu%20Diary/Mike%20Magnum_alt36_zpsencl0hke.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Arctika had been running for what felt like ages, fire and death surrounding him on all sides, but it was all he could do to against the relentless wraith. The Hellfields negated many of his abilities and those that it hadn't were far from effective against the dead. His mind raced as he desperately tried to think of any means of escape from this nightmarish domain. However, his train of thought was stopped cold as he ran straight into a dead end. Arctika quickly spun around, hoping that he still had enough time, but it was for naught...</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b500/theswanton/T-Verse/People/Sick%20Mick_alt6_zps8knugs55.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39537" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="color:#FFFF00;"><strong>Arctika, it is time to pay for your crimes.</strong></span></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><span style="color:#00FFFF;">What crimes? What are you talking about?</span></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><span style="color:#FFFF00;">Do not lie to me! You and your kind butchered my entire clan! My family...</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The faintest hint of tears glimmered in the eyes of the wraith. Arctika had heard some evil act spoken of among the elders of his clan, but he had never witnessed such a thing.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39537" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="color:#00FFFF;"><strong>I would never do such a thing! I may be an agent of the Qihuojun, but I am no butcher!</strong></span></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><span style="color:#FFFF00;">Enough! The Hanzo shall be avenged!</span></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><span style="color:#00FFFF;">Hanzo? The Hanzo died out centuries ago.</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color:#00FFFF;"> </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color:#00FFFF;"> </span></strong><strong><span style="color:#00FFFF;"><span style="color:#FFFF00;">What?</span></span></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><span style="color:#800080;">Come now, Tarantula...</span></strong></p></div><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b500/theswanton/T-Verse/People/The%20Shaman_alt_zps05c9dvtf.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39537" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#800080;">He would say anything to save his life.</span></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><span style="color:#FFFF00;">But...I sense no falsehoods in his words.</span></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><span style="color:#800080;">Perhaps I should remind you then.</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> With a wave of his hand, the sorcerer conjured an image of the slaughter of Hanzo. A warrior clad in blue led the charge into the village, striking down all who got in his way, until he reached a home Tarantula knew all too well. The warrior kicked down the door and before him stood a mother, her two children cowering behind her. She begged the man to just take her life and spare the children. The warrior scarcely acknowledged her as he raised his blade...</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39537" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#00FFFF;">That is not me!</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> But Tarantula refused to hear him. Trembling with rage, he slowly stomped towards Arctika. A bloodcurdling scream echoed through all the Hellfields.</p>

Archived